Public opposes new animal research deal

Public opposes new animal research deal

There are 263 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Mar 11, 2009, titled Public opposes new animal research deal. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A Montcalm County citizens committee is trying to figure out the next step in its relationship with a controversial animal testing center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
angered

Cicero, NY

#265 Apr 15, 2009
It may say a different town under each name but that doesn't mean the person is from that town. I don't know why their system shows us in different cities. We need to keep this in the public eye so it doesn't get forgotten about. As for me, every day that passes makes me angrier and angrier about the fact that the politicians aren't voting the way the citizens want them to and our animals are suffering for it. Montcalm needs to get out of the dark ages!
GR Animal Lover

AOL

#266 Apr 15, 2009
Dark ages??? These people love living in the dark ages, and have no desire to modernize. They believe if something worked hundreds of years ago its still as good today. Woody is obviously one of the "good ole boys," and they have no intention of ending this profitable contract with him. I know from first hand experience its very frustrating to deal with such closed minded people who are not at all receptive to change. Its mind boggling that the citizens of Montcalm County havent stood up, and said enough with this horrible abuse of the animals we trust you to find homes for, and not be used for Woodys profit, and research!!!
PMR

Greenville, MI

#267 Apr 6, 2010
Melody wrote:
"Public" certainly does not include me. I believe that animals were provided by God for our use. If that use includes research for our advancement, fine!
Actually.. God created animals FIRST..... Then MAN to Care for them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar '17 family 24
Stanton Mi Police Dept (Dec '08) Jan '17 haha 2
2bdr house (Jan '17) Jan '17 Sue 1
Sex offenders in Stanton (Sep '13) Sep '16 Anthony 2
snapchat (May '15) May '15 699999lmao 1
News State might step in to fix tax rolls (Aug '14) Aug '14 kimbalk resident 1
News Wayne County's tenuous fiscal position puts con... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Woody Hayes 3

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages