HIV-positive Michigan man pleads no c...

HIV-positive Michigan man pleads no contest

There are 2 comments on the WSBT - News - Regional story from Dec 6, 2008, titled HIV-positive Michigan man pleads no contest. In it, WSBT - News - Regional reports that:

Thirty-two-year-old Gerald Campbell Jr. of Crystal entered the pleas Thursday in a Stanton courtroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSBT - News - Regional.

Marcus Diamond

Greenville, MI

#1 Dec 31, 2008
Wesley Blair
Is that all the Daly news can talk about it really only is hurting his young son and making it hard for him to go to school when
you cant get your facts right why dont you give it a break Gerald Campbell Jr., 32, with AIDS sexual penetration sexual two women and two underage girls who will not have a life to live and you blame Wesley for another one of his crime

“Live life on purpose”

Since: Jan 09

Small town Michigan

#2 Mar 2, 2009
Personally, I feel that women need to take a little responsibility to protect themselves. I understand that there are minors involved and that is very sad, too young to really understand sex let alone the effects of the action and how to protect themselves. I am not defending this man by any means. He knew full well what he was doing. I feel it's attempted murder in a sort. My father died from AIDS, along with my stepmom, and it's a horrible way to die. And some people in the community were very mean and cruel to us while going through it with my dad. I believe that to be fear. Fear transfers to hate and not understanding leads to denial. Did any of the women (girls) test positive? Anyone know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar '17 family 24
Stanton Mi Police Dept (Dec '08) Jan '17 haha 2
2bdr house (Jan '17) Jan '17 Sue 1
Sex offenders in Stanton (Sep '13) Sep '16 Anthony 2
snapchat (May '15) May '15 699999lmao 1
News State might step in to fix tax rolls (Aug '14) Aug '14 kimbalk resident 1
News Wayne County's tenuous fiscal position puts con... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Woody Hayes 3

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages