Committee: no new deal for R&R research

Committee: no new deal for R&R research

There are 2 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Apr 25, 2009, titled Committee: no new deal for R&R research. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

An advisory committee has voted 4-3 to recommend ending a controversial contract between Montcalm County and a company called R&R Research.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

yer

Ionia, MI

#1 Apr 27, 2009
??? bs
DAW

Elgin, IL

#2 Aug 2, 2011
Just ran across a 8/1/11 post on the Care2 website listing history of R&R Research and owner, James Woudenberg ... disgusting. With social networking on the rise, and enough exposure, my wish is that your article stimulates the necessary and correct shutdown of this monster who lives off the for-profit unnecessary cruelty, misuse and abuse of animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat (May '15) May '15 699999lmao 1
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar '15 Bad at one time 22
News State might step in to fix tax rolls (Aug '14) Aug '14 kimbalk resident 1
News Wayne County's tenuous fiscal position puts con... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Woody Hayes 3
Sex offenders in Stanton (Sep '13) Sep '13 Tina 1
News Michigan High School Football - Reed City felle... (Sep '07) Nov '12 Spencer 13
News Recall effort targets Emmons (May '11) May '11 imaginaryfriend 1

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages