Three teens arrested in Montcalm County cemetery vandalism

Full story: WZZM Grand Rapids
Stanton Police and the Montcalm County Sheriff's Department have identified three juveniles involved in the vandalism of tombstones last week at the Forest Hill Cemetery. Read more
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Barnesville, OH

#1 Jan 4, 2008
Where are their parents?

Since: Dec 07

Stanton, MI

#2 Jan 4, 2008
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Where are their parents?
No doubt. Kids running wild is the new parenting.
Quite the shame what's happening to todays youth.
dead

Grand Blanc, MI

#3 Jan 4, 2008
kids(teenagers) = with their parents 24/7....no,no

Since: Dec 07

Stanton, MI

#4 Jan 4, 2008
dead wrote:
kids(teenagers)= with their parents 24/7....no,no
There are actually parents out here, who DO know where their teenagers are, even when they are out of the house. It's called, being a responsible parent and being in touch with your kids. Not just letting them go off willy nilly and do whatever they think they can. Set rules down and believe it or not, your kids will thank you! Even teenagers still need to be parented until they are capable of being out on their own, as in.. being independant and able to take care of themselves well after graduation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar 10 Bad at one time 22
News State might step in to fix tax rolls (Aug '14) Aug '14 kimbalk resident 1
News Wayne County's tenuous fiscal position puts con... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Woody Hayes 3
Sex offenders in Stanton (Sep '13) Sep '13 Tina 1
News Michigan High School Football - Reed City felle... (Sep '07) Nov '12 Spencer 13
News Committee: no new deal for R&R research (Apr '09) Aug '11 DAW 2
News Recall effort targets Emmons (May '11) May '11 imaginaryfriend 1
Stanton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]