Rep. Henderson in Wolfe Co.

Posted in the Stanton Forum

Come one Come all

Hiawassee, GA

#1 May 2, 2010
He is going to be awarded some kind of award at Sunlight Baptist church in the Calaboose community of Wolfe County. His Limo was spotted there just a short time ago along with the driver, the famous Gerald Rose and being heavily guarded by Eddie Rose. To bad Eddie's brother-in law ( Buford Ingram) wasn't there to help him. They say he's a pretty good shot, he must be, last I heard he was in 3 Forks for shooting at Rocky Allen.
using church for votes

United States

#2 May 2, 2010
Come one Come all wrote:
He is going to be awarded some kind of award at Sunlight Baptist church in the Calaboose community of Wolfe County. His Limo was spotted there just a short time ago along with the driver, the famous Gerald Rose and being heavily guarded by Eddie Rose. To bad Eddie's brother-in law ( Buford Ingram) wasn't there to help him. They say he's a pretty good shot, he must be, last I heard he was in 3 Forks for shooting at Rocky Allen.
I really can't understand why henderson would take money from a church to politic with... that's gods money!!! The preacher mr. long did this what ashame to take up offering for a guy who lives anyway and will try anthing once!!! I am so tired of his lies using teachers and our children in papers and events by the way in two wks we can vote Mr. Davis in so please all go vote k . may 18 vote Davis for our future not just broken promises and unfinished business.
funny

West Liberty, KY

#3 May 3, 2010
this has to be one of the most stupid things I have seen on topix, if you don't want to vote for Richard then don't, but please stop with the stupid nonsense, I can't imagine that James Davis would approve either
garden gal

United States

#4 May 5, 2010
funny wrote:
this has to be one of the most stupid things I have seen on topix, if you don't want to vote for Richard then don't, but please stop with the stupid nonsense, I can't imagine that James Davis would approve either
duh!! James Davis probably put these people up to putting this on here.
Voter

Clay City, KY

#5 May 6, 2010
Excuse me but Mr. Davis has alot more class then to result to lies and childish slander. If someone who is for Davis did put this on here then shame on you because Mr. Davis doesn't want nothing to do with Topix. Topix is a web site where people slander others and he doesn't approve of topix. I'm sure he appreciates everyone's support but we need to be better than slandering someone on topix no matter what they have or haven't done in the past.Oh and before you do judge the Davis supporters you need to read some of the things that Henderson and his supporters have put on this distasteful website. I'm just saying that not just Davis supporters are writing things. I hope both sides of supporters stop. It just isn't the right thing to do.
A Davis supporter

Clay City, KY

#6 May 6, 2010
I agree with the above post, heard this junk was on here and wanted to read this for myself. Davis does not nor wants anyone helping him to slander anyone. Davis wants to run on his own merits. He is a good man , I'm glad for that.
Elect James E. Davis for our next state rep.
Wolf co voter

United States

#7 May 7, 2010
No this junk didn't come from a Davis supporter. heard nothing from none of them but good stuff, you all know it came right here in Wolf co. and you all know who put this s## on here. you all need to get real in this election and get us someone here that will do something for us, the roses, wish they'd move away. we'd sure have a better place to live.We'll be for you Davis if you ever read this, which you probably don't.
WOLFE VOTER

West Liberty, KY

#8 May 10, 2010
Wolf co voter wrote:
No this junk didn't come from a Davis supporter. heard nothing from none of them but good stuff, you all know it came right here in Wolf co. and you all know who put this s## on here. you all need to get real in this election and get us someone here that will do something for us, the roses, wish they'd move away. we'd sure have a better place to live.We'll be for you Davis if you ever read this, which you probably don't.
Do you actually live in Wolfe County? If so, you really need to learn how to spell the name of the county you reside in - it is Wolfe, with an e on the end!! We were not named for the animal!! We just might have a better place to live if people were a bit more educated and would learn how to spell and learn a bit about grammar and puntuation.
wolfe voter

United States

#9 May 10, 2010
Sorry, got in a hurry or key stuck. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but not the dumbest fool of a man either, so I'm still for a change and that's why I'm voting against Henderson and Rose brosand Long. I'm voting for a change for wolfe . I'm for James Davis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the mean girls 20 hr Huh 4
information Sat mel 1
lance overbee and wyonna king a couple (Mar '11) Sat greg 8
Child support Fri jibb 3
stanton nursing home Fri jibb 2
How do you tell if someone is on the needle? (Mar '12) Apr 24 Willey_mt 81
Christopher Shane Hammonds Apr 23 redneck 2
More from around the web

Stanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE