THE JUDGE AND JURY

Macon, GA

#1 Aug 19, 2010
as most of you people reading this know-this community has put up with mr.marcum s slander for far too long!!! everything from name calling 2 death threats- he has no respect for anything or anyone -including his mother and her business -which we support-and in turn-help feed-clothe and provide shelter for him!! HIT MARCUM WHERE IT HURTS!! boycott the florist!! see f that doesnt get some results !!
Simply The Best

AOL

#2 Aug 19, 2010
Wrong!!! Leave Ms. Winnie out of your dogfight. She is a good person and has a fine business here in the city. Matter of fact .... the business is "Simply The Best". She will continue to get all of my family's business, and I'm sure the majority of the community's business. Go dig up a bone in your backyard if you are that hungry for attention.
ime to mow

United States

#3 Aug 19, 2010
Simply The Best wrote:
Wrong!!! Leave Ms. Winnie out of your dogfight. She is a good person and has a fine business here in the city. Matter of fact .... the business is "Simply The Best". She will continue to get all of my family's business, and I'm sure the majority of the community's business. Go dig up a bone in your backyard if you are that hungry for attention.
AMEN!!!
mntn mn

AOL

#4 Aug 19, 2010
Well I thought we had shut the three of them up for a while but here we go again , sometimes it is best to let a sleeping doggy lie (Ha Ha !).I didn't think we would here from them again until Trooper Sizemore presented his dash cam evidence to convict Stefan for illegal parking and resisting arrest and convict him for the above charges . I believe some one could request the open records law and finally see the truth of the matter instead of the one blown out of proportion by STEFAN.

I agree Ms. Winnie is a jewel and has no place on this topic !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Pikeville Parent 163,212
Just wondering 2 hr Just wondering 1
Why do stupid hillbillies throw trash onto othe... 6 hr hillbilly 4
Does business seem to be slow 23 hr Lmao 4
Powell Co worst moms Fri Erica 18
drug bust Gary Ginn Bridget Sparks (Apr '14) Apr 20 Wow 29
casey creech (Feb '09) Apr 20 Sky high 13

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages