Jessica Jones/ Smith?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hello

Clarksville, TN

#1 Apr 19, 2009
Jessica Jones/Smith
hmm__dunno

AOL

#2 Apr 19, 2009
The class of 01 Jessica???
Who

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 24, 2009
Is this Jessica Jones a nasty trick? That got two kids?
LOL

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jul 6, 2010
SHE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A PILL
man

Macon, GA

#6 Feb 24, 2011
she doesnt care what or who it is as long as it has a dick! dicks and dope thats her!
man

Macon, GA

#7 Feb 24, 2011
i forgot to mention she has two kids but she gave them up for the dicks and dope.
man

Macon, GA

#8 Feb 24, 2011
did i fell to mention i heard the conversation about what the guy in jail has. do you really want to fight this battle? do you realize what you got started by being a burned out pillhead slut? i suggest you erase what you posted jessica jones smith or the whole town will know alot. i will give names and addresses if you like because i know alot. she would never do that shit to you and you know what you done to her.
man

Macon, GA

#9 Feb 24, 2011
glad you got a new phone. i traced the number. are you that dumb?
learn from experience

Macon, GA

#10 Mar 27, 2011
i know her! beware she will do something stupid and cry to her mommy and tell her it was her friend that got her doing it! just like her addiction she blamed someone else, just like cheating with all those men when she was married she blamed someone else. she always has an excuse. she cant handle the fact that she is a trashy whore, a drug addict and gave her kids up! its easier to blame someone else when you hate yourself! i will never again fall for her pity parties. she doesnt care about anyone but herself, she fails to see how people have tried to help her. she shits on everybody. guess thats what addicts do. they do know wrong and blame everyone else! just be warned people.
Jessica Jones

Richmond, KY

#11 Mar 31, 2011
first you need to get ur facts strait... I didn't give my kids up i admitted that i had a problem and i needed help and didnt want it to get any worse or out of hand like it does for some ppl don't judge someone until you have walked in there shoes and know what they have been through. I never blamed my additction on anyone but myself and i am just lucky that i do have a great family that suported me enough to help me..And i don't hate myself I love the person that I have become and I am a stronger person because of it. I know the ppl that made these comments and I know why and I could set here and bash you all day but i have better things to do with my time. And have moved on with stupied pointless drama like this but if it makes you feel better to get on here and vent and spread lies and keep talking about my past then feel free!! And Man you only made urself look like an ass names,addresses tracing my number what r u freakin CSI now really!!......lol
HA HA

Jackson, KY

#12 Mar 31, 2011
Jessica Jones wrote:
first you need to get ur facts strait... I didn't give my kids up i admitted that i had a problem and i needed help and didnt want it to get any worse or out of hand like it does for some ppl don't judge someone until you have walked in there shoes and know what they have been through. I never blamed my additction on anyone but myself and i am just lucky that i do have a great family that suported me enough to help me..And i don't hate myself I love the person that I have become and I am a stronger person because of it. I know the ppl that made these comments and I know why and I could set here and bash you all day but i have better things to do with my time. And have moved on with stupied pointless drama like this but if it makes you feel better to get on here and vent and spread lies and keep talking about my past then feel free!! And Man you only made urself look like an ass names,addresses tracing my number what r u freakin CSI now really!!......lol
omg really??? your the worlds biggest judge!!!!!!!!!!
pfft

Manchester, KY

#13 Apr 4, 2011
i don't claim to be anyone, your the one who wont admit what you are!
too bad

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2011
pfft wrote:
i don't claim to be anyone, your the one who wont admit what you are!
ummm you forgot to change your name genius
pfft aka man

Jackson, KY

#15 Apr 5, 2011
no i didnt, it doesnt matter im not claiming to be someone else genius!!!! i will put my full name on here u pill whore!!!!!!!! sincerely....... name me if u think your so smart!!!!!! i gave u all the hints in the world not like im trying to hide from you!!!!!!
nellie

United States

#16 Sep 9, 2011
How does this girl keep getting jobs at nursing homes when she has been fired for abuse and is a drug addict?
Just sayin

Winchester, KY

#17 Sep 10, 2011
nellie wrote:
How does this girl keep getting jobs at nursing homes when she has been fired for abuse and is a drug addict?
How does some of them that work there get by doing drugs and work there cos they don't drug test you unless u get hurt on the job..
curious

Harold, KY

#18 Sep 26, 2011
is this the jessica jones that worked at stanton nursing home around 06 07.
yeppie

Stanton, KY

#19 Sep 26, 2011
curious wrote:
is this the jessica jones that worked at stanton nursing home around 06 07.
yes
curious

Harold, KY

#20 Sep 27, 2011
i used to work with her .she was a sweet girl and cared a lot for the res. what happen to her.
yeppie

United States

#21 Sep 27, 2011
lol....r u serious?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonalds Pickles (Oct '12) 10 hr citizen kane 13
Danielle B 19 hr Yupppp 3
friend Fri friend 7
ssi checks...help Thu hillbilly 2
Looking for fun Wed Looking for fun 1
lone wolf designs Wed stuck 5
Jeff Spangler (Jan '10) Feb 22 Kim 20

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages