joshmays

Wayland, KY

#23 Jan 24, 2009
get it hell in the cage man.. good luck goin pro.
haha

Waco, KY

#24 Jan 24, 2009
joshmays wrote:
get it hell in the cage man.. good luck goin pro.
what about you ill show you how to go pro
joshmays

Irvine, KY

#25 Jan 24, 2009
im not goin pro anytime soon, but ill show u a good ass whippin haha, u can laugh about that...
haha

United States

#26 Jan 24, 2009
im ready little buddy
Curious

Lexington, KY

#27 Jan 25, 2009
If this is Rachael Gaylord. I would love to know how everyone is doing in your family. Haven't seen them in a while and used to everyday. Please let me know if this is you. I lived on the Ridge also.
who

United States

#28 Jan 25, 2009
no one
TrulySurely

Lexington, KY

#29 Jan 25, 2009
I heard Rick Borders has a mangina and rides a donkey around Clay City. And I know for a fact that he has a collection of earrings that he made from raccoon penises.
WHAT

United States

#30 Feb 21, 2009
TrulySurely wrote:
I heard Rick Borders has a mangina and rides a donkey around Clay City. And I know for a fact that he has a collection of earrings that he made from raccoon penises.
That aint true is it? The same Rick Border that lived on the creek?
brian rawlins

Raccoon, KY

#31 Feb 21, 2009
listen gaylord you choice to be a cheatin wife, a stripper, and a coke whore its time you took responsability for your own fckd up life keep trash taklin my family and people are gonna find out how bad of a man I can be as it goes for his fighting skills I hope anyone who thinks rick is a pushover finds out in the hardest of ways how wrong they are. Ricky borders is a good man, a good marine, great dad, and one of the best friends anyone could ask for and I will fght anyone to the death who says different
badass213

United States

#32 Feb 27, 2009
if u think po co ppl can fight then u just havent run into any good fighters. try messin with josh pelfrey or tony fisher
BIG E

Richmond, KY

#33 Feb 28, 2009
i went to school with ricky he is one of the greatest people you will ever meet he has some god given tallent i think he is the best to come out of iron cobra. the rest of iron cobra i can not say much about i think most of them suck but ricky on the other hand is pretty good
crazy boy

Raccoon, KY

#34 Feb 28, 2009
it ain't where you from I have lived all over this country and I haven't found one to take me yet, but I wouldn't go to po co and say they can't fight lol you may not make it out
badass213 wrote:
if u think po co ppl can fight then u just havent run into any good fighters. try messin with josh pelfrey or tony fisher
country gal

Kimper, KY

#35 Feb 28, 2009
well i dont think tony fisher can fight... but tats mi opinion he can grapple pretty good but when it comes to standing up and throwing punches he aint got it...
Ghostwriter

Paris, KY

#36 Mar 1, 2009
Rick Borders is a great guy. He is an awesome fighter. I would not want to tackle him in the yard or ring. He has a great little family and takes care of them.
Sarah

Topeka, KS

#37 Mar 8, 2009
Is Rick single?
I used to date him back in the day!
Good Luck with the fighting... and for Rachel
he is a lover not a fighter!! lol sweetie!
hello

Lexington, KY

#38 Mar 10, 2009
hello
4 real

Jackson, KY

#39 Mar 10, 2009
Sarah wrote:
Is Rick single?
I used to date him back in the day!
Good Luck with the fighting... and for Rachel
he is a lover not a fighter!! lol sweetie!
yes rick has 2 diffrent kids by 2 diff women and is happy so back off
kev

United States

#40 Mar 10, 2009
4 real wrote:
<quoted text>
yes rick has 2 diffrent kids by 2 diff women and is happy so back off
good to know.

but if he had 2 of the same kid by 2 diffrent women, that would be crazy.
Sheffield

Versailles, KY

#41 Mar 18, 2009
LMFAO...this is some funny shit...Rick...hit me up and let me know when your next fight is...am divorced now and currently unemployeed and looking to get out and enjoy life...I'll come watch you kick some ass...maybe you can even get my skinny ass in trainin...maybe...LMFAO
mgr27

Lexington, KY

#42 Mar 26, 2009
Rick Borders wrote:
Dang at first I was getting knocked on about fighting now its my motorcycle shills, this just isnt my day. And I hold nothing towards any one, all I say is back it up in the cage or eat your own words!
WHATEVER. You are not Rick. He's sitting right next to me and this is the first time he has ever been to this site!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cant this county put in a skating rink with arc... 2 hr Confused 2
Name the Drug Addicts of P.Co. (Jun '11) 3 hr cnb 229
Church 9 hr Saint Pete 4
Andrew wright 9 hr jimmel 1
Tonya smith Jason smallwood (Feb '10) 19 hr jon 14
Dylan Watkins (Mar '10) 20 hr Mcdonald 6
drug round up 21 hr saw it 3
Stanton Dating
Find my Match

Stanton Jobs