tommy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

hairforce one had got to be the worst place to get a haircut! I took my wife there to get a haircut and they did a HORRIBLE job! They charged me 15.00 for the most messed up haircut I have ever seen. I don't care about the price at all if it makes my wife happy but she was so mad. Hairfoce one does a "ok" job if you get the older ladies but that younger one is the one who messed my wifes hair up. They are no longer her #1 trusted hair cutting place. My opion
mntn mn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

$15 bucks for a ladies haircut seems pretty reasonable . Mine cost $10 and I don't have that much !!
FYI

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Any time I ask someone who's got a great haircut where they got it 9 x out 10 the answer is Hair Force One. That is the only place I will get my haircut. I love them and all 3 of them has cut my hair.
Miss Independent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Well.... Just saying, and mayb there's a reasonable explanation... But did u hafta sit there and supervise too???? From the sound of it... Ur tht kind of guy... From the famous line of Titanic... U gonna cut her meat for her too???
Nexus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Was it a short dude lookin hair cut that only a guy would get?
The Right Reasons

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

The family that owns this establishment is so stuck on themselves it's sickening. I also love how her son couldn't finish out his senior year and dropped out. He is using the military as an excuse. Nothing wrong with joining the military but do it for the right reasons.
Nexus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Well who is this your talking about what's her name? Where she work I want to see how bad they did? LOL
tommy

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Nexus wrote:
Well who is this your talking about what's her name? Where she work I want to see how bad they did? LOL
b I think it was vanessa the one who is the youngest there and lol since the post is about hairforce one she oviously works at hairforce one! Duh.
Pearl

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

I've gone there for years and they have always done a great job.
LLH

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

The Right Reasons wrote:
The family that owns this establishment is so stuck on themselves it's sickening. I also love how her son couldn't finish out his senior year and dropped out. He is using the military as an excuse. Nothing wrong with joining the military but do it for the right reasons.
First of all dumbass, the family doesn't own the establishment. They rent it.
Second of all, how the f*ck do you figure he didn't finish school? last I checked you can't go to college (which he did)without a dilpmoa or GED. He graduated high school and I think you're just a jealous, shallow c*cksuc*er.
Why don't you get off his back and leave him alone. He's a good kid.
LLH

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

tommy wrote:
hairforce one had got to be the worst place to get a haircut! I took my wife there to get a haircut and they did a HORRIBLE job! They charged me 15.00 for the most messed up haircut I have ever seen. I don't care about the price at all if it makes my wife happy but she was so mad. Hairfoce one does a "ok" job if you get the older ladies but that younger one is the one who messed my wifes hair up. They are no longer her #1 trusted hair cutting place. My opion
Coming from someone who can't spell, who gives a sh*t what a dumbazz hillbilly thinks?
They rock and you opinion (not opion) is like the other aholes, doesn't mean crap.
LLH

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

your* opinion
tommy

Westfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

wow you opion? Hahahaha who can't spell now and your the dumb a** llh your the chicken shi* who won't put your name but thts you opion hahah lol
LLH

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

tommy wrote:
wow you opion? Hahahaha who can't spell now and your the dumb a** llh your the chicken shi* who won't put your name but thts you opion hahah lol
Go back to your first post stupid azz.. you're the one who spell it wrong. I bet you don't even have a wife. I'm not a chicken sh*t. I have put my name on here and then I get attacked from worthless azzholes like you. So no, I'm not putting my name on here. Why don't you grow up and stop talking about people.
The Right Reasons

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

LLH wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all dumbass, the family doesn't own the establishment. They rent it.
Second of all, how the f*ck do you figure he didn't finish school? last I checked you can't go to college (which he did)without a dilpmoa or GED. He graduated high school and I think you're just a jealous, shallow c*cksuc*er.
Why don't you get off his back and leave him alone. He's a good kid.
Hold your horses smarty, school can mean many different things. What I meant by school is college; are you following me now? What am I jealous of?
tommy

Westfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

FYI wrote:
Any time I ask someone who's got a great haircut where they got it 9 x out 10 the answer is Hair Force One. That is the only place I will get my haircut. I love them and all 3 of them has cut my hair.
well oviously it has to be 9x out of 10 cause that one time she got a horrible awful haircut! So if you aint seen her hair cut then shut up!
yeah

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

The Right Reasons wrote:
<quoted text>Hold your horses smarty, school can mean many different things. What I meant by school is college; are you following me now? What am I jealous of?
well, before you start runing your mouth why not make it clear what you mean so we can follow you?

You must not know them like you think you do or you would know that serving our country runs in their blood. Can't you just tell him thank you for serving our country instead of putting him down.
At least he has the balls to defend our country ( did you ?) and give azzholes like you the right to speak!
LLH

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

tommy wrote:
<quoted text> well oviously it has to be 9x out of 10 cause that one time she got a horrible awful haircut! So if you aint seen her hair cut then shut up!
you started this thread, can't you take it? if not, shut up
SkyIsTheLimit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Here is an idea: if you don't like the way they go stuff or the way they are.. don't go there! It's as simple as that. I'm sure they could really care less what you think because they get plenty of business. Besides, all the work that I have ever seen that was done by them.. has been fabulous!
tommy

Westfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

LLH wrote:
<quoted text>
you started this thread, can't you take it? if not, shut up
you shut the fu** up yeah I started this thread

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Stanton Forum right now

Search the Stanton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr heres 147,385
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Anne52 81,567
Sheriff & Deputys 7 hr Awesome 22
Corn Festival 11 hr wonderlund 1
Who is Kippy Thu Truth 3
Grimes is Wrong for Kentucky! Thu No G 10
Drug Abusers Thu NO HOPE 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Stanton Jobs

•••