What can u tell me about Brandy Johnson

What can u tell me about Brandy Johnson

Posted in the Stanton Forum

Since: Jun 10

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 3, 2010
Just wondering does anyone no brandy johnson and what can they tell me about her.
Red

Stanton, KY

#2 Jun 3, 2010
She use to sleep with mexicans for money and drugs.

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2010
Red wrote:
She use to sleep with mexicans for money and drugs.
just curious but how do u no she is doing this
Red

Stanton, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2010
She told me when she was messed up one time, she seemed proud of it.

United States

#5 Jun 3, 2010
Red wrote:
She told me when she was messed up one time, she seemed proud of it.
she probably was knowing her
brandy

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2010
hell no dont get me confused with brandy davidson shes the one that sleeps with mexicans for money not me
i hate racist americans

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2010
Why is it always shit about mexicans??? talk about your own kind for a change!!
Hey

Tomball, TX

#9 Dec 28, 2010
Which Brandy Johnson are you talking about? Do you mean the one that walks the streets downtown Lexington?

Since: Dec 10

Winchester, KY

#10 Dec 28, 2010
i hate racist americans wrote:
Why is it always shit about mexicans??? talk about your own kind for a change!!
No she is stating a fact! Brandy Davidson does sleep with Mexicans for money and every other race too. Not just Mexicans. She wasn't being racist, she was stating a fact! Brandy Davidson is nasty and she has hep from the needle plus she has mixed so many diseases that she has invented new ones!!!
shutup

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Dec 30, 2010
You are such a sh-t starter. Maybe you should hush before i tell everyone who you are because i know and you know i know because you changed your picture and hid your stuff!!!

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 30, 2010
shutup wrote:
You are such a sh-t starter. Maybe you should hush before i tell everyone who you are because i know and you know i know because you changed your picture and hid your stuff!!!
Haahaahaa how about you not threaten someone! Topix is a place for sh*t talkers so if you don't like it get the hell off! Since you think you know me go ahead and tell us who you think I am lol I (would like to know, wouldn't you like to know?!?!?! By the way, that wasn't a real pic of me! Do you think someone would really put a real picture of themselves on here, really? I think not! I changed the pic cause I LOVE Twilight Saga not because some little minded person thinks they know me because for one: I just moved here and for two: please enlighten me on who you think i am...Since you think you know me NOT! wink wink try again baahahah!!!
shutup

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Dec 31, 2010
Wldnt U Like To Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Haahaahaa how about you not threaten someone! Topix is a place for sh*t talkers so if you don't like it get the hell off! Since you think you know me go ahead and tell us who you think I am lol I (would like to know, wouldn't you like to know?!?!?! By the way, that wasn't a real pic of me! Do you think someone would really put a real picture of themselves on here, really? I think not! I changed the pic cause I LOVE Twilight Saga not because some little minded person thinks they know me because for one: I just moved here and for two: please enlighten me on who you think i am...Since you think you know me NOT! wink wink try again baahahah!!!
hello casey howard deskins i do know who you are because of the other post about your life story how brett took skylar away and you got preg by some old guy how you where still being a pill ho when you where pregnant and that was a real pic of you bia-tch
shutup

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Dec 31, 2010
quote unquote wink wink!

Location hidden

Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Dec 17 Judged:

I was addicted to pain pills up until 2 years ago. Let me explain: My 6 week old daughter died of SIDS, my husband left me and took my son and I ended up on the streets. I thought I had a great excuse to take a pill and not feel the pain. Nobody tells you that after you take a pill you will then want one everyday or you will become very sick. They say take this and you won't feel your pain. Just like the people that's in pain. Even if they take it everyday as directed they are still going to become addicted because their body is used to get and when they try to come off they are sick and will lie, cheat and steal to get another one for the day. Pain pills like Oxys are for people dying from cancer, etc. They know they will not become addicted because they will die and not have to go through the pain. I hate it. I want to help get rid of all drugs before my kids grow up but I know that will never happen. I am thankful for rats. Telling the police who the drug dealers are will help get rid of the dealers. Anyways, I hated my life on drugs. I would do anything to just feel better or "normal" again. I finally said to myself "this isn't living, I am either going to die, end up in jail or live like this for the rest of my life". I then met a great man that gave me hope and support to quit. I found out I was pregnant and started going through a Suboxene clinic (I was on Subutex for pregnant woman) to wean myself off because the doctors said I could very well possibly have a miscarriage if I suddenly quit. So i started on 16mgs daily and weaned myself off. You have to want to quit. Nobody can help an addict unless they want the help. I wanted the help. i was going to get the help and i did! For myself and my children. If someone doesn't quit the drugs for their kids then they won't quit for NOTHING...I just want addicts out there to know there is help. Suboxene clinics do help if you WANT the help ONLY! Please seek help for a better life. i am truly happy now and am actually living for the first time. God Bless you all and God doesn't put anything on you that you can't handle! Good luck in this setback of your life...

Winchester, KY

#15 Jan 1, 2011
Error try again! LOL you have no clue who I am sweetie pie! Take a real good look at my pic again! For one I don't know any of the people you have listed and I did NOT get pregnant by an older man dear! My man is a few years younger than me so it sounds like you have some vendetta against these people you are talking about! Honey that is no way to live a life. Also this is NOT a picture of me. Who in their right mind would put up a real picture of themselves on Topix of all places lol?! Another thing, I never did drugs while I was pregnant and I was never a ho especially while I was pregnant! How bout you shut up and keep trying to figure out who I am (never gonna happen) You are so dumb you just showed everyone what crazy looks like!!!!!
Casey Howard

Winchester, KY

#16 Jan 1, 2011
shutup wrote:
<quoted text>
hello casey howard deskins i do know who you are because of the other post about your life story how brett took skylar away and you got preg by some old guy how you where still being a pill ho when you where pregnant and that was a real pic of you bia-tch
Who are you and why are you writing crap about me? You need to leave my past life out of your mouth and off Topix! You have not a clue what you are talking about and if you are big enough to talk about my son then let's see who you are because if you know me like you think you do then you know I will come to you and we can talk face to face! If I comment on here I always write my name "Casey". I don't have a picture so I have no clue what you are talking about. With that being said, leave my kids out of your mouth and if you have a problem with me let's see your name written on here! Didn't think so! I'd be scared too lmao.
shutup

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2011
I know its you! and now everybody else does too bahaha how many people really have the same story as you not many id imagine.. you gettin a little freaked out now huh? shouldnt have run your mouth and put your story on topix we go way back girl.. and i know all kinds of shit on ya so dont play dumb i know how you are..you probably know me too just cant figure out which one i am seeing how you have screwed over so many people... oh and it was nice of you to wait 4 hours to post as your real name hahahah as if thats not obvious...
WJR

United States

#18 Mar 2, 2012
Brandy apparently was mistaken as Cassie.
duhh

United States

#19 Mar 2, 2012
Casey Howard wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you and why are you writing crap about me? You need to leave my past life out of your mouth and off Topix! You have not a clue what you are talking about and if you are big enough to talk about my son then let's see who you are because if you know me like you think you do then you know I will come to you and we can talk face to face! If I comment on here I always write my name "Casey". I don't have a picture so I have no clue what you are talking about. With that being said, leave my kids out of your mouth and if you have a problem with me let's see your name written on here! Didn't think so! I'd be scared too lmao.
I don't know you, but you gave yourself away here. LOL
AWESOME

United States

#20 Mar 2, 2012
shutup wrote:
quote unquote wink wink!
Location hidden
Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Dec 17 Judged:
I was addicted to pain pills up until 2 years ago. Let me explain: My 6 week old daughter died of SIDS, my husband left me and took my son and I ended up on the streets. I thought I had a great excuse to take a pill and not feel the pain. Nobody tells you that after you take a pill you will then want one everyday or you will become very sick. They say take this and you won't feel your pain. Just like the people that's in pain. Even if they take it everyday as directed they are still going to become addicted because their body is used to get and when they try to come off they are sick and will lie, cheat and steal to get another one for the day. Pain pills like Oxys are for people dying from cancer, etc. They know they will not become addicted because they will die and not have to go through the pain. I hate it. I want to help get rid of all drugs before my kids grow up but I know that will never happen. I am thankful for rats. Telling the police who the drug dealers are will help get rid of the dealers. Anyways, I hated my life on drugs. I would do anything to just feel better or "normal" again. I finally said to myself "this isn't living, I am either going to die, end up in jail or live like this for the rest of my life". I then met a great man that gave me hope and support to quit. I found out I was pregnant and started going through a Suboxene clinic (I was on Subutex for pregnant woman) to wean myself off because the doctors said I could very well possibly have a miscarriage if I suddenly quit. So i started on 16mgs daily and weaned myself off. You have to want to quit. Nobody can help an addict unless they want the help. I wanted the help. i was going to get the help and i did! For myself and my children. If someone doesn't quit the drugs for their kids then they won't quit for NOTHING...I just want addicts out there to know there is help. Suboxene clinics do help if you WANT the help ONLY! Please seek help for a better life. i am truly happy now and am actually living for the first time. God Bless you all and God doesn't put anything on you that you can't handle! Good luck in this setback of your life...
Brandy honey I have no clue who you are, but I want you to know that you will be in my prayers. You stay strong and lean on God and he can lead you through anything. That is awesome that you can say you wanted and needed help and got it. Keep your head up and don't allow no one to get you down..
Craig

Merritt Island, FL

#21 Apr 9, 2012
i am looking for a brandy johnson that used to live in the projects near the factory that makes light bulbs i am a ex of her and would like to get in contact with her again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bubba 7 hr Linda 12
Deadbeat Dads (Apr '15) Wed family friend 4
Hot girl in a Toyota Tue Passerby 1
garbage man (Oct '13) Jun 28 Anonymous 2
Where is Paulette Brewer._._.Angie Marcum ? Jun 27 Stranger 1
why do men hit women and children? (Nov '11) Jun 27 citizen kane 31
Tommy Trickett (Jun '12) Jun 27 Anonymous 5

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance