John

Macon, GA

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Who the hell are you talking to? Do you even know yourself? You got issues!
Tawny rock

Dayton, OH

#4 Jan 27, 2013
U must b Alicia spangler lol
tiny

Manchester, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2013
It's not rubys cousin lol none of them can read and write :-)
funny

Rochester, MI

#6 Jan 28, 2013
they might leave with a smile until they have to go to the doctor for std your a sick nasty bitch!!!!!!
me

Manchester, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Hey people I work at the courthouse part time don't worry I have heard enought ruby won't be walking on this there going to burn her a new one this time lol
me

Paducah, KY

#11 Jan 28, 2013
cousin wrote:
not true folks. know too many MEN in high places.
honey ruby ain't got enought sense to know anybody in high places lol
stranger

West Liberty, KY

#13 Jan 28, 2013
cousin wrote:
<quoted text>honey, don't you worry one minute about that... just wait and see and then we will know who is running their mouths... YOU!!! We will be waving and grinning ear to ear as we leave, on our way to go get a hot man for lunch activities. we get the meat in high places, not like you, only getting the scum of the earth men that hasn't showered in weeks. WE GET THE GOOD ONES IN HIGH PLACES.
So you get that HIGH QUALITY meat, huh? I like variety meats. Variety is the spice of life LOL.
lady

Paducah, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2013
cousin wrote:
<quoted text>honey, don't you worry one minute about that... just wait and see and then we will know who is running their mouths... YOU!!! We will be waving and grinning ear to ear as we leave, on our way to go get a hot man for lunch activities. we get the meat in high places, not like you, only getting the scum of the earth men that hasn't showered in weeks. WE GET THE GOOD ONES IN HIGH PLACES.
ok nasty whatever you say enjoy it while you can ruby poco hoes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadbeat Dads (Apr '15) 4 hr family friend 4
Bubba 9 hr Really real 11
Hot girl in a Toyota 15 hr Passerby 1
garbage man (Oct '13) 17 hr Anonymous 2
Where is Paulette Brewer._._.Angie Marcum ? Mon Stranger 1
why do men hit women and children? (Nov '11) Mon citizen kane 31
Tommy Trickett (Jun '12) Mon Powellcogirl 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages