Arby's in the food court

Arby's in the food court

Posted in the Stanton Forum

boomer

London, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2010
Arby's has left the Irvine Food Court. How about the Stanton Food Court? Is this going to happen next? I hated the food marts inside the food courts.
boss

West Liberty, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2010
yep
Who

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2010
boomer wrote:
Arby's has left the Irvine Food Court. How about the Stanton Food Court? Is this going to happen next? I hated the food marts inside the food courts.
Who can afford to eat at Arby's?
yep

Macon, GA

#4 Feb 10, 2010
me to
boss

West Liberty, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2010
me
boomer

London, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2010
So is Arby's leaving or staying in the court?
boss

West Liberty, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2010
maybe
3GOH3

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 12, 2010
Gosh, I hope so. Arby’s is disgusting. Some of the most patronizing people I have ever met in my life work there. I’d love to see karma pay them back.
curious

Winchester, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2010
What's up with that cat that's been hanging out in their drive-thru for the past several weeks. Are they feeding it or something????
take it home

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2010
curious wrote:
What's up with that cat that's been hanging out in their drive-thru for the past several weeks. Are they feeding it or something????
I'm from Beattyville and drove through Arby's a couple of weeks ago. Saw a kitty there. Dropped it some roast beef off of one of my sandwiches. It ate it but didn't gobble it up like it was starved. It appeared healthy.

Someone should take this kitty home and get it spayed or neutered. If it's tame, might make a good pet. If not, it might make a good barn cat for somebody to keep the mouse population down.
kris

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2010
yea i saw it too but in the long johns drive thru. i fed it some of my fries. its sooo cute id love to take it but i already have 2 dogs i wish someone would take it home and be a nice parent to it!!

Since: Apr 10

Clarksville, TN

#12 Apr 19, 2010
yay they took the irvine arbys out...but the stanton food court is better than irvine..the people in irvine dont know shit..
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jun 16, 2012
did iny one see the red head in there raising hell
wowwee

United States

#14 Jun 17, 2012
bchall wrote:
did iny one see the red head in there raising hell
What the heck was all of that yelling about?
LJS

United States

#15 Jun 19, 2012
wowwee wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck was all of that yelling about?
The manager at arby's called someone retarded who was in special needs classes, and is only 17. The boys mother came in to defend her son, when the manager lied to her face and said she never called the boy a name. They argued, and like any good mother would, she defended her son. Whether he was in special needs classes or not, there is no excuse for calling a minor employee retarded.
wowwee

United States

#16 Jun 20, 2012
Oh my!!! That is terrible!! I did hear something about retard. That manager really needs to grow up...she def not a teenager!!
someone

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Jun 23, 2012
That manager didn't call anyone stupid or a retard. That woman raising hell was a crazy woman. The police ran her plates and said they have had trouble with her before. That manager could have had her arrest but she didn't. Crazy people
someone

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Jun 23, 2012
I know that manager at arbys she she would never call anyone retard. My understanding she got that boy that job. Ever think that boy lieD about her calling him that maybe he was afraid to tell his crazy mother that he lost his job lord if she made a scene at arbys no telling what she would havve done to him for him losing his job
JJJ

Clay City, KY

#19 Jul 4, 2012
Well I work in the food court and I heard the manager myself call that boy retarded. And so did a lot of other employees And when that mom came in their the manager lied to her. no the mom didnt handle it right but what would u do if it would have been your child.No body is goin to mistreat my kids, how about yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know jacob larrison (Jul '09) 3 hr Jakiewhereru 2
Paula Jackson 13 hr I know 1
Do u half to be baptized to go to heaven (Sep '16) 18 hr Huh 6
Kayls Booth Kevin Duty Amanda Helton John Mosier 20 hr Hillbillysister 8
The Rapture-coming soon!! (Oct '12) 22 hr Looking Up 910
casey creech (Feb '09) 23 hr LongDongJohn 23
John Mossier (Feb '11) Thu Wow 23

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance