Wondering

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2011
Anybody know a Jason Blevins and what kind of guy he is? About how old is he?

“Secrets don't make friends”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 6, 2011
He's in his late 20's, and he is a good person. He has a wife and 2 kids that he adores.
someone who knows

Stanton, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2011
He has 3 kids! Two by his wife and one by teresa fraley! He is a big hoe and druggie!
i know

Stanton, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2011
Yes he has 2 kids with Amanda and one with Teresa Means. She is my friend. He takes good care of all 3 of his kids even though he doesnt pay his childsupport for his son Zach on a regualr basis to Teresa. He is 26 and he is not a druggie yes he can be a hoe but you dont want to mess around with him trust me! Who wants to know anyways? call his wife or baby mama and see what they say about him!
info

Stanton, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2011
his wife is on facebook amanda blevis and teresa is too teresa fraley means
Someone who really knows

United States

#7 May 3, 2011
"Someone who knows"... I just want to say that obviously you don't know Jay at all if you call him a druggie. I bet if you wanna take up personal matters that make you talk shit on the internet in person with him, he would be more than glad to find out who you are. Jay is an amazing Father and would do literally anything for any one of his three beautiful kids... but you would know that, right?
Brandy mcintosh

United States

#8 May 4, 2011
Dont talk about jay hes helped me out alot when I needed dope or clothes and needed to take a shower and evrytgin so leave him aline plus hes great in bedd
grant2013

Williamstown, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2015
someone who knows wrote:
He has 3 kids! Two by his wife and one by teresa fraley! He is a big hoe and druggie!
I don't know much about him but his roommate is a complete nut job, she keeps saying she is pregnant by a man who never slept with her. Met him for 3 weeks opened a fb page with his last name. Sent him pics of a positive pregnant test she took off google. Crazy, this is not the first man she has done this too. If I was Jason's ex wife I would take him back to court to get her kids away from his roommate!
curious

Jackson, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2015
grant2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know much about him but his roommate is a complete nut job, she keeps saying she is pregnant by a man who never slept with her. Met him for 3 weeks opened a fb page with his last name. Sent him pics of a positive pregnant test she took off google. Crazy, this is not the first man she has done this too. If I was Jason's ex wife I would take him back to court to get her kids away from his roommate!
Who is Jays roomate? Where do they live?
grant2013

Williamstown, KY

#11 Feb 20, 2015
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Jays roomate? Where do they live?
A pyscho path name Holly, I know a few people that knows her or at least know of her, they all said she starts shit then calls the cops when you call her out. She's going to mess with the wrong person. They live in Campbell county, actually u can walk from my Aunt Sue's house to Jay's. Jay doesn't realize she is telling people she supports him and his kids, supposedly he can't keep a job and keep food on the table, and on and on. She needs to go back to where she came from, she has a lot of people pissed at her, that won't forget what she has done.
Grant2013

Williamstown, KY

#12 Mar 19, 2015
grant2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
A pyscho path name Holly, I know a few people that knows her or at least know of her, they all said she starts shit then calls the cops when you call her out. She's going to mess with the wrong person. They live in Campbell county, actually u can walk from my Aunt Sue's house to Jay's. Jay doesn't realize she is telling people she supports him and his kids, supposedly he can't keep a job and keep food on the table, and on and on. She needs to go back to where she came from, she has a lot of people pissed at her, that won't forget what she has done.
Holly likes getting on dating websites so a few of us got together made up a few profiles so we could mess with her the way she has messed with other people. She is goofy as hell. And then she wonders why her own family doesn't like her.
jaybird

Clay City, KY

#13 May 9, 2015
Grant2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Holly likes getting on dating websites so a few of us got together made up a few profiles so we could mess with her the way she has messed with other people. She is goofy as hell. And then she wonders why her own family doesn't like her.
Wrong jay bro
hpatton

United States

#14 Aug 2, 2016
what holly u all talking bout
need to know

United States

#15 Aug 2, 2016
Grant2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Holly who?
Concerned citizen

Scottsburg, IN

#16 Aug 12, 2016
Hoe big time. The kid he has with Theresa is the youngest so obviously he cheated on his wife!! Why she stays with his ass who knows. Talking shit about how she loves him like he's her own. Bullshit. You don't love no other woman's kids that tie man done cheated on you with. And as for his wife she's probably to high to notice what's going on any way. She's more for show than anything. If she farts she has to put it on Facebook and say it smells like roses.
Female dogs

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Aug 26, 2016
If you think they are such trash then why do you follow her facebook? Sounds to me like you've got alot of time on your hands and you need to get a hobby or a life instead of wasting your time judging people you know little or nothing about. You can always tell how miserable a person is by the amount of sh!t they talk about people. You must be quiet miserable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Muncie (Ritchie) 11 hr lowpro 1
Hardwicks creek 18 hr Stevo 3
Girl at Stanton electronics 18 hr Married 2
How do you tell if someone is on the needle? (Mar '12) Mon Fuckifino 120
Chris carroll Mon Leftconfused 1
Chris Carroll Sun Red flags up 6
Looking for a place in Stanton or nearby Sun Erica 3

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance