Why are so many lazy welfare recipien...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
really

Zoe, KY

#61 Jul 31, 2012
Forte wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find unreal about you Teabilly Peasticks is that you actually seem jealous of poor people. Like it's super fun to be a single mom or elderly person who is forced to rely on welfare to fulfill basic human needs. HALF OF THE PEOPLE RECEIVING BENEFITS ARE KIDS AND 1/3 ARE ELDERLY OR DISABLED. Only a tiny percentage of people getting assistance are able-bodied adults, but don't let that fact get in the way of your pathetic little pity party.
You Teabilly Peasticks begrudge poor children hot meals, yet don't seem to give a sh## that the multi-millionaire, Ann Romney, takes a $77,000 tax deduction for her dancing horse and the taxpayers just funded her trip to the Olympics. Where's the outrage about that insanity?
How about the dozens of huge corporations that are making record-breaking profits and getting tax refunds? That doesn't chap your moonshine swillin' hillbilly hide a little bit?
You're here working yourselves into a tizzy over some bullsh## "welfare queen" myth and the thought that some icky POOR PERSON might get a few fu##ing free meals so they don't end up homeless, yet turn away while the oil industry gets BILLIONS in tax subsidies, even after turning huge profits.
You bed-pi##ing rednecks are a disgrace to the country.
Screw you!
Pack your stupid ass back across the Ohio River bridge where you came from and take your warped ideas and stick'em or better yet take them out to California where you would fit in with the rest of the nutcases.And if I want too piss my bed it is mine and I will piss it.
Cindy

Owensboro, KY

#62 Jul 31, 2012
If you want real government assistance, you need to belong to the top 1%.
tunnel vision people

United States

#63 Jul 31, 2012
Truth Hurts wrote:
Best sermon I have ever heard.
There you go again, spitting out garbage, then turning around and patting yourself on the back. It's so cool that one of your personalities agrees with the other one.... NOT!===:-\
Cindy

Owensboro, KY

#64 Jul 31, 2012
tunnel vision people wrote:
If stupid people want to throw tons of cash away on a campaign, why should I care? Other than being able to point and laugh at their stupidity, I don't see the point in my knowing every little detail.
FYI, neither party is interested in transparency. It's just a feel-good flag that they drag out and wave around now and then so you'll feel better.
Speaking of transparency.....
When did you say you'd be coughing up those fast-and-furious documents? You know, the ones that give a whole new meaning to "Hold'er".
Why so secretive about those new international trade negotiations? You know, the ones your union buddies have access to but no one else does?
What's up with all these failed green ventures, like Solyndra? Where the heck did all that money go? You know, the money we entrusted you with but you blew right through it like wind through a windm... nah, that's just too easy.
The GOP released a report yesterday on Fast and Furious. The report stated that they have not found any connection between the White House & "Fast and Furious". Don't believe me, google it.
Truth Teller

Richmond, KY

#65 Jul 31, 2012
hell go to lee county, owsley county, or jackson county all three counties vote 80 to 90 % straight republicunt and they have a huge percent on welfare and disability.. lots of you're rural republicunt counties are all on welfare...
tunnel vision people

United States

#66 Jul 31, 2012
Truth Teller wrote:
hell go to lee county, owsley county, or jackson county all three counties vote 80 to 90 % straight republicunt and they have a huge percent on welfare and disability.. lots of you're rural republicunt counties are all on welfare...
Maybe the democrats there are too hopped up on drugs to make it to the polls.......
tunnel vision people

United States

#67 Jul 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP released a report yesterday on Fast and Furious. The report stated that they have not found any connection between the White House & "Fast and Furious". Don't believe me, google it.
Bend over and cough up those documents and they'll rectify that.
Cindy

Owensboro, KY

#68 Jul 31, 2012
<quoted text>Bend over and cough up those documents and they'll rectify that.
The Republicans released the report, not the Democrats. They acknowledged there was no tie to the White House.
Cindy

Owensboro, KY

#69 Jul 31, 2012
Truth Teller wrote:
You've got that right.

The majority vote Republican and they have one of the largest percentage on government dole in the state and in the Eastern part of the whole U.S.

You can chalk up that switch to Nixon's Southern Strategy and they bought right into it. They support the top 1% taxpayers and live in one of the poorest areas. You would expect that kind of support in the New York Hamptons, but not here.

Go figure.

Don't expect a logical explanation here. That doesn't exist. All they do is villify the Democrats, the very ones who have helped them survive through the implementation of Social Security, Medicare and all the rest. And if they do have a job, they look down on those who receive government help. Kind of like the dog that ate its own tail.

But, I have to say it is certainly interesting because they have no answers to any questions about the Republican candidate.

It really is sad sometimes, but at the same time you've got to chuckle. Being here makes you feel like an anthropologist on a quest.
tunnel vision people

United States

#70 Aug 1, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text> The Republicans released the report, not the Democrats. They acknowledged there was no tie to the White House.
B.S. That is a patently false statement. Try again. This time check your sources first instead of regurgitating stuff you read in the funny pages. Everyone who reads this forum should be insulted that you think they're stupid enough to buy the crap you're peddling. Shame on you.
Cindy

Owensboro, KY

#71 Aug 1, 2012
<quoted text>B.S. That is a patently false statement. Try again. This time check your sources first instead of regurgitating stuff you read in the funny pages. Everyone who reads this forum should be insulted that you think they're stupid enough to buy the crap you're peddling. Shame on you.
Why don't you go to CBS and read it for yourself. You're a big boy.
Cindy

Owensboro, KY

#72 Aug 1, 2012
For those who know how to google, google this.

Brookings Institute Romney Tax Plan Raises Taxes On 95%.

There are several news outlets reporting this, so maybe there's one you could trust.....you just never know.

But for those willing to pay more taxes or do anything to get the Democrat out of the White House, you can forego that action.
doug

Lexington, KY

#73 Aug 1, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
How could they found a connection after Obama blocked the release of any record of communication between the DoJ and the white house. That ain't hard to see through. lol
tunnel vision people

United States

#74 Aug 1, 2012
Cindy wrote:
For those who know how to google, google this.
Brookings Institute Romney Tax Plan Raises Taxes On 95%.
There are several news outlets reporting this, so maybe there's one you could trust.....you just never know.
But for those willing to pay more taxes or do anything to get the Democrat out of the White House, you can forego that action.
So you have a problem with higher taxes? Don't tell your liberal buddies; they'll cut you from the herd!!!!
uhhh

Manchester, KY

#75 Sep 15, 2012
If you notice it is the republicans that get on here and try to put down the democrats. That says a lot in itself. You know God made all, so keep posting the lies. You see republicans taking handouts everyday, so don't say democrats are the only ones. I know both sides and let me tell you the republicans are the ones that take from the people. All I have heard since I was a little girl Medicare is going broke. The republicans use this to scare our older generation. Shame on you republicans. Shame Shame Shame. Mitt Romney will finish this country off. That is my take on it.
white trash

Zoe, KY

#76 Sep 16, 2012
uhhh wrote:
If you notice it is the republicans that get on here and try to put down the democrats. That says a lot in itself. You know God made all, so keep posting the lies. You see republicans taking handouts everyday, so don't say democrats are the only ones. I know both sides and let me tell you the republicans are the ones that take from the people. All I have heard since I was a little girl Medicare is going broke. The republicans use this to scare our older generation. Shame on you republicans. Shame Shame Shame. Mitt Romney will finish this country off. That is my take on it.
Tells us wise one,how much of the US budget is descrecenary spending and how much is "entitlement"spendin g and tell us how it can survive.And to give you a clue you could confiscate everyones money 100% and it would not pay for what is going on with entitlements.When you were little the baby boomers were not retiring now they are and there are millions of them.So those old wives tales of Medicare going broke is coming,what are you doing to prepare?
people people people

Weimar, TX

#77 Oct 13, 2012
guys welfare abuse is real!!!!!!!!!! just come strolling in my town and see for yourself...lazy eh yeah some, but some work and pretend they are separated to get benefits white, hispanic, black...
it all depends on who makes up the majority in your state for texas is a ton of hispanics this is a key ingredient to get them over here
source, a latino who is sick and tired of his enormous family, cousins, friends who all abuse this system...they don't need it and also ALL of you would be very surprised on how much money they get
hell you even get a check in the mail if you child has a learning disability..WHAT! learning disability yeah I see these kids they aren't stupid its the parents who DON'T HELP THEM!
why try in life when there is welfare?
Fed Up

Irvine, KY

#78 Oct 30, 2012
Who wants to work, when they can sit on their fat ass and live off the people who pay taxes.Obama has 47 percent of the population living on stamps and taking a free ride on us who work. Not to mention he has, borrowed the money from China to proceed, to make sure China owns the U.S.someday.
Lindsey

San Diego, CA

#79 Mar 6, 2016
People are so ignorant! Historically, the states that receive the most food stamps, wellfare, public assistance... Are republican states. There are more high tax paying millionaire democrats in this country and in congress, there are more millionaire democrats than republicans. Can you not read or do you just not watch the news? Most welfare recipients are minority's republicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Conkright 1 hr yuck 11
mary watson 5 hr tru 7
Larry Hall the Cop 16 hr wondering one 4
Magnolia apartments Thu Need to move 1
casey creech (Feb '09) Thu Concerned 11
James kocher Thu Concerned 6
Bed bugs in Powell County--a public service ann... Jan 18 Powell Countian 1

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance