Foothills mobile health clinic

Posted in the Stanton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
patient

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2009
This place is unreal. All those people that work there do is gossip all the time. Ever 5 secs they are wispering or going into that little room where you can still hear them talking about people and they dont even try to hide it. They are no better then the people going there. Alot of those people have just lost there job and dont have insurance. Which could happen to anyone.
noway

Waco, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2009
Don't be so paranoid. I'm sure they weren't talking about you.
just the facts--please

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2009
That is really hard to believe, I go there.. All of those ladies have went out of their way to help me. I have also seen that they do others the same way. I have never heard gossip or whispering. If you don't like the situation, maybe you should find somewhere else to go.

Since: Oct 09

Pikeville, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2009
I've been there one time and the doc I saw was the most down to earth realistic doc I have ever been too....he laid it all out and told me what I really needed to hear...if they want to talk about me behind my back....fugg em, I don't care they do a great service for us laid off folks that lost their insurance
map

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2009
i also go there and those people work very hard to help anybody and any one no matter who they are. and they do not judge or talk about anyone unless you are having psycotic episodes when your there. i know the lady in charge and she would NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN so lay off foothills they do a great service
bull

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 25, 2009
map wrote:
i also go there and those people work very hard to help anybody and any one no matter who they are. and they do not judge or talk about anyone unless you are having psycotic episodes when your there. i know the lady in charge and she would NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN so lay off foothills they do a great service

Thats a bunch of bull shit, I know someone who worked there and that is all they do is sit around and talk about people. So when you are hard up and out of luck with now no insurance and think they really give a shit, you are wrong. They get a paycheck. Not all don't give shit, but there are some.
omg

Richmond, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2009
I go to foothills and the way I see it is If they talk about me so what.I AM A BIG WOMAN and poor and no insurance they can't say no more about me than others do when I go to the store. But I can say they do care because if it was not for them I might not be doing real good right now they have me go to UK for test that I do need badly and finding things that need to be fixed and is geting fixed before it kills me and if as you say all they do is sit around and talk about people and get a paycheck then all I can say is KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND TALK ABOUT ME ALL YOU WANT TO....
pam

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2009
I also go to foothills and if it weren't for them i would still be smoking and coughing my head off. I thank them for helping me ,iam smoke free for two years now. I have an inhaler that i use when needed , i smoked for 33 years and now i feel so much better . Thank you Foothills very much. They are caring folks and i think a whole lot of them all.
Why kick helpful people

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2009
Foothills mobile clinic does so much for the county. Hhmmm, sounds like some of you didnt get pills from them or hate one or more of their workers. Go after someone who deserves to be kicked in their grill and leave Foothills the hell alone.

What the hell is wrong with some of you people??
Child of the King

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 27, 2009
i to go to the mobile clinic been going there every since they opened if not for them i would not get the meds i need.i was laid off 2003 some of the ladies i worked with works there so i know its false
its a good place to go if you can't get a medical card like me who is on disability from being hurt at work.no they do not give out pain pills one of the rules if you want pain pills go to a pain Dr pay 200.00 get you a scrip.
nuff said

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2009
Child of the King wrote:
i to go to the mobile clinic been going there every since they opened if not for them i would not get the meds i need.i was laid off 2003 some of the ladies i worked with works there so i know its false
its a good place to go if you can't get a medical card like me who is on disability from being hurt at work.no they do not give out pain pills one of the rules if you want pain pills go to a pain Dr pay 200.00 get you a scrip.
Most without "hate of a worker at the clinic" agree with you. This post is toast ... if you hate a person there so much, this is hateandslander.com just come out and say it. If it was not for them I would not eat as they provide my insulin. A toast post!!
sick

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2009
I have been a couple of times and its not bad. I just hate that it takes so long to get in by the time I get in I am not sick any more. I heard that if you go a 8:00am then they will work you in? Is this true I really need to get in. Thanks.
Child of the King

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 28, 2009
the mobile clinic has a lot of people since a lot of people have been laid off.if you need to get test done you can go to st. Joe mt Sterling or Irvine hospital get it done if you are low income it is called dish.i don't know why it's called that but that's what it is
have to see the fiance lady when you sign in hope this helps any one who needs it it pays the hospital
but if you see a Dr you will get a bill from them.the best to everyone God loves you
donewrong

Chicago, IL

#15 Nov 4, 2010
pam wrote:
I also go to foothills and if it weren't for them i would still be smoking and coughing my head off. I thank them for helping me ,iam smoke free for two years now. I have an inhaler that i use when needed , i smoked for 33 years and now i feel so much better . Thank you Foothills very much. They are caring folks and i think a whole lot of them all.
Do you feel it was right to be forced to quit smoking or you would not be treated .. You must not like your god given rights because they should never have to make poor people like you and i stop something about our lives in order to be treated. I feel that they are just bullying everyone and playing like they have the upper hand, Scott is just a Nurse Practioner and not a Doctor !!!!!!
Long Arm Of the Law

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2010
DOES EVERONE UNDERSTAND NO MATTER HOW POOR YOU ARE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT BY LAW FOR ANY DOCTORS OFFICE INCLUDING STANTON FOOTHILLS TO FOLLOW THE HEPA LAW AND THAT MEANS A WORLD OF PROTECTION FOR YOU CONCERNING ANY OF YOUR PRIVATE MEDICAL CONCERNS. PLEASE IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE BEING WRONGED UNDER THE HEPA LAWS CALL YOUR POLICE DEPARTMENT AND FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT AND TAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPREME COURT IF YOU HAVE TOOO. IT IS YOUR WRIGHT UNDER THE LAW TO BE PROTECTED.
IT IS AGAINST THE LAW FOR YOUR MEDICINE TO BE DISPENSED TO ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU IF THE MEDICINE IS ORDERED FOR YOU FOR FREE FROM THE MANUFACTURER.
mntn mn

AOL

#19 Nov 4, 2010
Post #15 & #16 this for you , Why look a gift horse in the mouth ??? Moan and groan about rights and lawsuits!! Its free what part of that don't you understand ?? Why should you be treated if you won't follow the Doctors Orders ??If you don't like free health care here Go to Illinois and get you some Obama care .
My last visit to the Doctor for the exam and test cost $300.00 out of pocket with insurance .So you should be thankful for The FREE CARE and people trying to help you.So Quit Your Damn Belly Aching !!!
CountryBunkin

Clinton, IL

#20 Nov 6, 2010
mntn mn wrote:
Post #15 & #16 this for you , Why look a gift horse in the mouth ??? Moan and groan about rights and lawsuits!! Its free what part of that don't you understand ?? Why should you be treated if you won't follow the Doctors Orders ??If you don't like free health care here Go to Illinois and get you some Obama care .
My last visit to the Doctor for the exam and test cost $300.00 out of pocket with insurance .So you should be thankful for The FREE CARE and people trying to help you.So Quit Your Damn Belly Aching !!!
This is for you smart-ass since you are talking about something you know nothing about. When anyone goes to the Doctor they have the right to be treated courteously and not talked about whether it is free or not. A lot of things down there are not right and if you work there then you know this and if you go there you also know this. My bet is you work there or one of those cows is your wife or some sick bull. Lets see how you would feel when you run out of medication and suffer and not get no response then come back and write something about something you know so much about ..... LOL
poor boy

Clinton, IL

#21 Nov 6, 2010
mntn mn wrote:
If they treat everyone like they have in the past i will find each and everyone person that has been treated unfairly and we will file a greivance at the courthouse through the HEPA law and see if there will be a foothills left once the court system gets through with them, now you still want to run your mouth. you should be more concerned that poor people is being treated unfairly and unjust than running your fat mouth about issues you either know nothing about or do you ?
mntn mn

AOL

#22 Nov 6, 2010
Well pobo and cuntrypumpkin file your silly ass claim I guess that is one of your entitlements for wanting everyone to keep your tail up .Why don't you get a friggin job instead of wanting everything gave to you . Free care is Free and all you sorry asses want to do is complain about it.
I wish that I could get it but no someone has to pay taxes to keep the whiners and moaners going with your entitlements . You must be getting your welfare check and red white and blue card on a regular basis. It also looks like if you cancel your "internet service" you could go to a real Doctor instead of on here complaining about a FREE ONE !!!LOL
As far as the cows or bulls there I don't know anyone .But I do know one thing you don't cut off the hand that feeds you .Or in your case taking care of your health issues.
Strange the last few post on here are showing Illinois, like I posted before go back there if you don't like the way you are treated here ...
Funny

Barnesville, OH

#23 Nov 6, 2010
HEPA is an acronym for High Efficiency Particulate Air Filter.

ROFL! You dummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the mean girls 3 hr shannon 1
kenny faulkner SHUT UP (Jan '13) 22 hr Jesse 6
worthless people Thu Jay5 1
I hate hunter k. and mikey rose whos else hates... (Jun '09) Mar 25 What 16
devonna case Mar 25 What 2
what kind of town is nada ,ky (Nov '08) Mar 24 oldtimer 145
Looking for TJ Mar 24 Mr pickles 7
Stanton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web