The Rapture-coming soon!!

Posted in the Stanton Forum

First Prev
of 45
Next Last
Look up

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2012
Many things are falling in place as the Bible had fortold. We are entering a time of lawlessness and panic in the streets. Open your eyes to see how close we are to the Rapture of the church. Matthew 24. The book of Daniel, Revelation. I encourage you to watch the Daniel Project on Netflix if you can. We must be sounding the alarm, time is short.
joey

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2012
lol. people have been saying the EXACT same thing for about 2000 years now.
joey

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Jesus told his disciples several different times that some of them would still be alive we he returned. You're a expert how do you explain that?

Matt 16:28 There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.

Matt 10:23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. I tell you the truth, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Matt 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Mark 13:30 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Luke 21:32 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
Really

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2012
I believe this with all my heart. The rapture is coming soon Gods people know and feel it! If u don't then ur not right with the Lord, pls Brother or Sister get right with the Lord!
El Trutho

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2012
If Jesus dont even know when things are gonna happen, I doubt some guy on Netflix does.
Look up

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2012
John the revelator did not see death until he saw a vision of the kingdom. In 1948 Israel became a nation again. That is the generation that all things will be fulfilled in. What do we consider a generation? Most people today expect a life-span of 70 years or so. They have been saying he is comig soon for 2,000 years, but now the signs of the season are all present. One of the signs is this: The Mark of the beast. Now we see the technology for electronic money. An economic collapse is coming. Many experts on the subject are even talking about how to survive and thrive after the collapse. A NEW system of money will be put in place. This system will be forced on mankind by the AntiChrist. The church is gone before that smooth talking politician arrives on the world scene. Look up people.
Just Sayin

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2012
1st off the word rapture isn't in the bible and was never mentioned till the 1940s. 2nd there won't b a rapture bc the antichrist comes 1st to decieve the ppl....hence the great falling away. He that endures till the end the same shall be saved. Just like the 3 hebrew boys, Gods not gonna take us out of the fire but walk thru it with us.
really

Paintsville, KY

#8 Oct 14, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
1st off the word rapture isn't in the bible and was never mentioned till the 1940s. 2nd there won't b a rapture bc the antichrist comes 1st to decieve the ppl....hence the great falling away. He that endures till the end the same shall be saved. Just like the 3 hebrew boys, Gods not gonna take us out of the fire but walk thru it with us.
In Thessalonians it refers to a catching away (rapture). Also, if you will notice we are already seeing a falling away from the truth. The Anti-Christ is revealed AFTER the Rapture. He signs a land for peace deal that will allow Israel to build their Temple. This Temple is the one the Abomination of Desolation will occur in when he goes to the Temple half way thru the Tribulation and declares that HE is God (NOT). The biginning of sorrows has arrived, and we are going to see an increase in world problems and catastrophies. Look Up! Our redemption is nigh!! Comfort one another with rthese words.
Just Sayin

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2012
Y would the antichrist come after the rapture? who's he gonna decieve then....the sinners that didn't make it n e way? And traditions of men is where rapture doctrine comes from...not bible. Dig a little deeper bc that's not what its talkin about in thessalonians either. Not 2 mention jesus is coming bk 2 get the christains....were not flying 2 him. and since ur reading thessalonians, read 2 thessalonians 2:1-4. verse 3 makes it clear that that day will not come till the son of perdition or antichrist b revealed 1st.
look up

Paintsville, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Y would the antichrist come after the rapture? who's he gonna decieve then....the sinners that didn't make it n e way? And traditions of men is where rapture doctrine comes from...not bible. Dig a little deeper bc that's not what its talkin about in thessalonians either. Not 2 mention jesus is coming bk 2 get the christains....were not flying 2 him. and since ur reading thessalonians, read 2 thessalonians 2:1-4. verse 3 makes it clear that that day will not come till the son of perdition or antichrist b revealed 1st.
I don't mean to disagree, but most Bible scolars believe the pre-tribulation Rapture. The reason being , God makes a way out for his people if they will take it.(See Noah, and Lot, and Exodus) 1 Thess 4:17 we will be caught up(Rapture) to be with him.He comes as a thief to take away his people. Then in Chapter 2 of 2 Thess it plainly is talking about our gathering unto him. It will not happen until we are taken out of the way (verse7) then, the Anti-Christ will be unleashed on mankind.
Just Sayin

Blue Island, IL

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Ur right about God making a way of escape but he didn't take them out of the situation....just thru it. Noah still went thru the flood. Lot still had 2 escape the city as it was being destroyed. And the israelites still had 2 escape egypt and the egyptians who pursued them after. And as I said b4, the word rapture is not found in the bible. Now read revelations 13:2-10. If the saints is already gone in the so called rapture, how is the antichrist or beast suppose to make war with the saints or harm them...r we gonna come bk 2 earth and go thru the tribulation n e way? no. Were gonna go thru it but Gods gonna help us thru it. just like he took the 3 hebrew boys thru the fire, just like he helped jonah in the whales belly, just like he helped the david against goliath and against saul and many other times he helped ppl thru their problems not took them out of it.
Look up

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 15, 2012
The Tribulation period will have people be saved. So just what is Thessalonians refering too when it talks about the gathering together? If I am wrong, we both will have to endure getting our heads chopped off. If I am right, what if you miss the Rapture? I mean, God won't heal you if you don't believe he can.... He won't answer prayers if you thought it was not possible... And if you don't believe in being raptured....I'm just saying...
brian

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2012
One would think that a book written by a God would be a bit more clear.
Look up

Richmond, KY

#14 Oct 15, 2012
brian wrote:
One would think that a book written by a God would be a bit more clear.
The point is we are to rightly divide the Bible. It is to be intensely studied, and discussed.
Know

Pikeville, KY

#15 Oct 15, 2012
No one knows the day nor the hour. It says so in the bible. Could come now or later. Be always ready, those who give up faith will never see.
Look up

Richmond, KY

#16 Oct 15, 2012
Brian, If you studied the Bible, you would understand. In a round about way it seems you think the Bible is something less than it is....
Look up

Richmond, KY

#17 Oct 16, 2012
Look for a October surprise to occur. I hope it is the Rapture.
El Trutho

Richmond, KY

#18 Oct 16, 2012
The only suprise in October is trick or treaters.

"Look up" its religious nuts like you that is the reason people turn away from Christianity. Someone gives you doubts and your first reply is "a certain so and so passage in the Bible that MIGHT mean what im trying to say."
You are a pesty little insect. Remember in the Bible there were locusts upon the earth, I think one is called "Look up" and is on topix.
Look up

Richmond, KY

#19 Oct 16, 2012
El Trutho wrote:
The only suprise in October is trick or treaters.
"Look up" its religious nuts like you that is the reason people turn away from Christianity. Someone gives you doubts and your first reply is "a certain so and so passage in the Bible that MIGHT mean what im trying to say."
You are a pesty little insect. Remember in the Bible there were locusts upon the earth, I think one is called "Look up" and is on topix.
YOU are a scoffer. If what I think is true, shouldn't I sound the alarm?
Look up

Richmond, KY

#20 Oct 16, 2012
El Trutho wrote:
If Jesus dont even know when things are gonna happen, I doubt some guy on Netflix does.
Jesus said we would know the season. The season has arrived.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min uMoron 142,988
Ernest Clark 2 hr Really 2
Is Kellie Stamper getting remarried? 9 hr SusieQT 3
Houses for rent in Irvine 10 hr Hmm 1
People looking to buy vehicles (May '11) 20 hr Debra87 18
Bruens Tue what 6
Sara Tudor new girl at Powell county middle sch... Aug 23 ehh 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages