tina evans richardson
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
none

Macon, GA

#1 Jul 27, 2010
does a-oneknow tina evans richardson and what the hell happened to her??????????
LISA

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2010
none wrote:
does a-oneknow tina evans richardson and what the hell happened to her??????????
she lives in Lexington now
none

Manchester, KY

#3 Jul 28, 2010
her aunt told me she lays in lexington not live
LISA

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2010
none wrote:
her aunt told me she lays in lexington not live
what ever she is doin she is minding her own business why dont u try to do the same
none

Manchester, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2010
from wat i hear shes makin the money layin on her back.. must be sum hard up men down there... lol
linda mae

Macon, GA

#7 Jul 29, 2010
this is linda mae and e-thing that was said on here bout tina was me not jennifer... and yall need to leave her out of it./..
LISA

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2010
linda mae wrote:
this is linda mae and e-thing that was said on here bout tina was me not jennifer... and yall need to leave her out of it./..
Linda Mae this is Tina and u need to worry about ur child molesting husband instead of what I am doin what are u jealous because u cant even give ur nasty ass away let alone sell it u can kiss my fuckin ass and for u jennifer u are not even suppose to be around kids so lets see what I can do about that and im goin to kick ur fat ass skanky bitch
linda mae

Clay City, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2010
tina this is linda mae and yr ass is grass and im the lawnmower.... i got a 100 dollars ill give u to meet me s-where so u can kiss my ass not kick it...and the only reason u f*ck wit jennifer is cuz u kno how she is and y dont u try f*ckin wit her big sis tammy cuz u kno she would kick yr ass... and by the way we ran outta bags to send u for yr head and his... they betta use a condom if they dont want their dick to fall off cuz u r rotted....
LISA

United States

#10 Jul 30, 2010
linda mae wrote:
tina this is linda mae and yr ass is grass and im the lawnmower.... i got a 100 dollars ill give u to meet me s-where so u can kiss my ass not kick it...and the only reason u f*ck wit jennifer is cuz u kno how she is and y dont u try f*ckin wit her big sis tammy cuz u kno she would kick yr ass... and by the way we ran outta bags to send u for yr head and his... they betta use a condom if they dont want their dick to fall off cuz u r rotted....
that sounds like a threat to me i wonder what the school board will think about u talkin to people like that and since ur so bad u know where I live bring ur bad ass on up here by the way I couldnt be no more rotten than ur nasty teeth
abcdef what

Huntington, IN

#11 Jul 30, 2010
Sounds like cyber bullen to me u say shes a teacher? At wat school shes seten a fine example for our youth
linda mae

Macon, GA

#12 Jul 30, 2010
Don't be fooling with me and the board of education because I could be in the court room when judge King meets with you and I could say, you're honor do you have a five subject notebook to write down all the names of the mexican men and maybe the women too that she has had lined up outside her door to lay with her for 50 cents. 50 cents is all you'll get out of that big rotten leg. Most people have spots in their legs from the pores in their legs. Her's are from those nasty needles. My teeth are this way because my kids drained the calcium out of me when I was carrying them. Not from drugs or BJ's!!!
concerned friend

Louisville, KY

#14 Jul 30, 2010
well let me say aint all you all on here talking about tina all yall supoose to be her family and linda mae aint u some kind a subsitute teacher on here talking about ur sisters kid aint that a bitch
you suppose to love and protect ur family. Family like you hell they dont need no enemies i just think that you or who everelse namely had all that shit to say is a bigger loser than tina ever thought about being see cause she has "jen" had plenty of men she has laid with and has stole from her on mother and turned on her on family and said a many nasty thing about her own sister so those who live in a glass house dont need to throw stones see that house would fall to the ground and how you linda going to do that to ur neice when i am sure you were no angel when you were younger to no one can say they did no wrong or made no mistakes in life if you do say that you or they r lieing there ass off and tina has made her mistakes but she does not pretend to be a saint and hide up in those hills like she is so dont post no more bullshit about tina befor i start posting the real deal about ur side of ur family so can we stop before feelings really get hurt so play nice okay
next of kin

Louisville, KY

#15 Jul 30, 2010
plus lets dont talk about laying on the back jin has done a plenty of that cause she went to the hills dont clean that nasty butt up that girl done had a plenty of men up in her so lets dont go talking to much about no good women since she has had alot men she left cause she done "f" so many men so save that bull for some one who dont know u and family
linda mae

Macon, GA

#16 Jul 31, 2010
this is linda mae andif u r so high and mighty where ever yr at then y didnt u put yr name on here and by the way this is an a and b conversation see yr way out.. theres 2 sides to every story i guess u didnt read wat tina said bout me.. u need 2 read the whole thing before u comment.. yeah im a subsitute teacher but we all have our own opions.. but u need to put yr name on here so i can get the skeletons outta yr closet since u kno mine....
LISA

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2010
linda mae wrote:
this is linda mae andif u r so high and mighty where ever yr at then y didnt u put yr name on here and by the way this is an a and b conversation see yr way out.. theres 2 sides to every story i guess u didnt read wat tina said bout me.. u need 2 read the whole thing before u comment.. yeah im a subsitute teacher but we all have our own opions.. but u need to put yr name on here so i can get the skeletons outta yr closet since u kno mine....
Tina wrote stuff about u bc u got in here talkin about her first whats she suppose to do just let u say what u want and not even take up for herself
linda mae

Macon, GA

#18 Jul 31, 2010
This is Linda Mae and I have made my mistakes like everyone else. I only commented on Tina badly because she said a lot of things about me. I only said Tina was laying in Lexington instead of living there because she does not help her mother with the bills and she wants to be the boss. She is the one that said that stuff about my teeth. She needs to watch what she writes and I will not make any nasty comments on her.
melody

Louisville, KY

#19 Jul 31, 2010
melody this is my name jennifer i know its you running it and i was trying to fix shit between you and your family but if you really want start some shit with me bring it cuz you know i aint scared so lets dont do that cuz you know i know you and just what u r and you have said bad things about ur family and you know you wont front tina for real what ever she does dont have shit to do with you plus why r u wanting to fight a 15 year old girl if that was my daughter i would handle you but you know tina aint done shit to you or any one up there and you need to leave lisa alone cuz you will get me started then and it wont be preety and when i see tammy i will tell her about how you are acting so u need to stop and that school teacher she to oold to be acting like a 10 year old and she glorfied baby sister and she needs to grow up but since she wants to voice her thoughts i thought i would voice mine to tell your momma i said hello
melody

Louisville, KY

#20 Jul 31, 2010
and another damn thing you are wrong to be talking about tinas leg you would feel bad about if something happen and you would not be able to look at lisa s mom again and know you said all that crap
LISA

United States

#21 Jul 31, 2010
linda mae wrote:
This is Linda Mae and I have made my mistakes like everyone else. I only commented on Tina badly because she said a lot of things about me. I only said Tina was laying in Lexington instead of living there because she does not help her mother with the bills and she wants to be the boss. She is the one that said that stuff about my teeth. She needs to watch what she writes and I will not make any nasty comments on her.
U started the thread about tina U started talkin about her first of course she is going to say hurtful things to u as far as her not paying bills and helping ur sister why didnt u, start the same about fat ass jennifer she dont do nothin but steal what ever she gets her hands on she dont work or pay bills what makes her different than tina hell the last time I was there jennifer stole ur sons phone and was at the pool laughin about it
melody

Louisville, KY

#22 Jul 31, 2010
and like you said on another message u said i was being nosie but like u said freedom of speech so i can say what ever i want so u can just shut up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Burn 21 hr Damn 12
Anyone know him? Sat Wanting to know 1
Josh Knox Fri Rand 1
Melissa Creech/Huntsberger Dec 14 Bestie 1
Carolyn sue estes Dec 13 David 5
Scooby Dec 13 Shaggy 2
any horny girls out and about tonight? (Nov '13) Dec 13 martin garey 10

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages