bogie

Lexington, KY

#21 Dec 12, 2008
brj wrote:
<quoted text> oh who knows he just looks around his 30s lol but hell im only 21 now lol
who are you? If you don't mind me asking.
whatever

Georgetown, KY

#22 Dec 12, 2008
bogie wrote:
<quoted text>
All kinds of fail here.
You're talking about Kevin Babcock, and yes he is a cop, and a school resource officer.
She is talking about Kevin Neal, who is like 40.
NO he NOT a cop he does not get paid for being a deputy. He gets paid by the school! Not the county.
Kevin Neal has been a cop for 20 years. He is almost 40.
Maybe So James

United States

#23 Dec 12, 2008
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
NO he NOT a cop he does not get paid for being a deputy. He gets paid by the school! Not the county.
Kevin Neal has been a cop for 20 years. He is almost 40.
So, he's NOT a cop? He doesn't drive a police car, wear a badge and have the power to arrest you? That's amazing! To think, he spends those summers when school isn't in session driving around in that cop car and arresting people. My GOD, has anyone informed the sheriff? This monster must be stopped!

Thanks for the information, I'll be sure to resist if he ever tries to arrest me... I'm sure that will work out.
saw it

United States

#24 Dec 12, 2008
Clay City Way wrote:
Never said all was bad just like to find out who this one was. Drove a grey car with no lights on top kinda heavy set.
sounds like teddy ray or yarber. teddy ray works in campton now and he's always been a prick. kevin neal and danny rogers are about the nicest cops we have.

brj

Since: Dec 08

stanton

#25 Dec 12, 2008
Maybe So James wrote:
<quoted text>
So, he's NOT a cop? He doesn't drive a police car, wear a badge and have the power to arrest you? That's amazing! To think, he spends those summers when school isn't in session driving around in that cop car and arresting people. My GOD, has anyone informed the sheriff? This monster must be stopped!
Thanks for the information, I'll be sure to resist if he ever tries to arrest me... I'm sure that will work out.
omg lmao im roleing on the floor to this shit how stupid do u have to be to think that what u thank the school just hired a cop to quit his job to be a baby sitter lol oh and let me guess he got the uniform at a costume store hahahaha hell yea hes a cop hey maybe so james u should as them if thay had a bowl of stupid this morning hahahahah

brj

stanton

#26 Dec 12, 2008
saw it wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like teddy ray or yarber. teddy ray works in campton now and he's always been a prick. kevin neal and danny rogers are about the nicest cops we have.
damn i told u it was melvin rodgers and yarber is state not city cause kenny yarber is my cuzz i no
maintenanceman-n -ky

United States

#27 Dec 12, 2008
brj is most likely correct with Rogers and is absolutly correct with Yarber. Melvin is Barney Fife of the county fat bastard is an ass. He dont know his butt from a hole in the ground.

brj

stanton

#28 Dec 12, 2008
maintenanceman-n-ky wrote:
brj is most likely correct with Rogers and is absolutly correct with Yarber. Melvin is Barney Fife of the county fat bastard is an ass. He dont know his butt from a hole in the ground.
thank u maintenanceman and your right melvin is a fat ass all he dose is drive around and sit his fat at at evermans gas here in claycity

Clay City, KY

#29 Dec 12, 2008
brj wrote:
<quoted text> thank u maintenanceman and your right melvin is a fat ass all he dose is drive around and sit his fat at at evermans gas here in claycity
Thank you, but there is a another state boy thats a real prick as well just not sure of his name. younger guy slim sandy blonde hair. then theres Kirk if hes still around

brj

stanton

#30 Dec 12, 2008
lol i dont no who that one is my fav is perkins big tall guy looks like frankinstine but i can not stand james kirk hes a pain in my ass and he will pull me over every time he sees its me cause he dont like a friend of mine hes driveing a white dodge charger now

Clay City, KY

#31 Dec 12, 2008
Yeah Perkins is cool. I thought Kirk was driving the Impala. He pulled a friend of mine over 3 times in as many days for different shit and each time acted like a total ass. Never did issue a ticket tho. both of the Neals (Neils) can be pretty cool Doug is definitely the nicest one. Danny M. was a good sheriff. Melvin and who ever that is that rides with him just need to quit. Is Charlie Crabtree still round in the system. and btw I am new to this site as of tonite who the heck is Nathan?

brj

stanton

#32 Dec 12, 2008
maintenanceman-n-ky wrote:
Yeah Perkins is cool. I thought Kirk was driving the Impala. He pulled a friend of mine over 3 times in as many days for different shit and each time acted like a total ass. Never did issue a ticket tho. both of the Neals (Neils) can be pretty cool Doug is definitely the nicest one. Danny M. was a good sheriff. Melvin and who ever that is that rides with him just need to quit. Is Charlie Crabtree still round in the system. and btw I am new to this site as of tonite who the heck is Nathan?
omg im not sure i started this last night but i thank there talking about nathan hon im not sure yea kirks a dick no hes driveing a white dodge charger just like the one little randy drives i no because my bfs cuzz is married to him but yea charlie is floating around lol i never see him out in town thow
big popa pump

Irvine, KY

#33 Dec 13, 2008
Kevin Neil is not a resource cop, He is the police chief of stanton KY.
apple dumplin

AOL

#34 Dec 13, 2008
Clay City Way wrote:
Never said all was bad just like to find out who this one was. Drove a grey car with no lights on top kinda heavy set.
Melvin doesnt drive a grey car he drives the black suv thing
apple dumplin

Prestonsburg, KY

#35 Dec 13, 2008
Maybe So James wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dumbass. He does wear a badge and yes he does drive a sheriff's car, look on the back he is a resource officer and he does NOT get paid from the county, nor does he ever go out on patrol. If he is called to go back someone up he will come up with an excuse! I know what the f&*k I am talking about. He is not a real cop! The only time you hear him on the scanner is during school hours or functions. Get a fricking clue
apple dumplin

Prestonsburg, KY

#36 Dec 13, 2008
brj wrote:
<quoted text> omg lmao im roleing on the floor to this shit how stupid do u have to be to think that what u thank the school just hired a cop to quit his job to be a baby sitter lol oh and let me guess he got the uniform at a costume store hahahaha hell yea hes a cop hey maybe so james u should as them if thay had a bowl of stupid this morning hahahahah
another dumbass. first of all, kiddo you need to spell think the right way (thank the school?) You are the one who had the bowl of fricking stupid this morning if you truly "think" he is a cop. He is a special deputy and he does NOT get paid by the county, he is paid by the school. What the hell don't you dumbasses understand? He will NOT go out and patrol the streets when he is called. He does NOT put his life on the line to go out and back up the real cops.
Fact

Georgetown, KY

#37 Dec 13, 2008
apple dumplin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dumbass. He does wear a badge and yes he does drive a sheriff's car, look on the back he is a resource officer and he does NOT get paid from the county, nor does he ever go out on patrol. If he is called to go back someone up he will come up with an excuse! I know what the f&*k I am talking about. He is not a real cop! The only time you hear him on the scanner is during school hours or functions. Get a fricking clue
Okay, for the record, Kevin Babcock IS employed by the county. Call the Sheriff's office and verify. Trust me.
Maybe So James

United States

#38 Dec 13, 2008
apple dumplin wrote:
<quoted text>
another dumbass. first of all, kiddo you need to spell think the right way (thank the school?) You are the one who had the bowl of fricking stupid this morning if you truly "think" he is a cop. He is a special deputy and he does NOT get paid by the county, he is paid by the school. What the hell don't you dumbasses understand? He will NOT go out and patrol the streets when he is called. He does NOT put his life on the line to go out and back up the real cops.
What the hell don't YOU understand? You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I hate to be the one to break that to you, but you don't.

I happen to know what I'm telling you for an absolute fact. He is not a special deputy, he is an honest to God deputy sheriff. Special deputies don't have arrest power, Kevin Babcock has arrest power, it's just not that complicated.

brj

stanton

#39 Dec 13, 2008
apple dumplin wrote:
<quoted text>
bitch i no what im talking about what r u some retard little kid that dont know shit i got my shit right yea he works at the school but hes stil a cop even a constibal can arest u so get it right or give me your name and where i can meet u and ill slow it down and explain it to ya in words u can understand i no its hard for u to read big words and all
Quagmire

United States

#40 Dec 13, 2008
I think you need to write it in crayon so he can understand it better. You probably need to write it really slow to because I'm sure that he can't read very fast.. LOL.. Giggity Giggity Alright!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does Evey one Think about the girls at the... (Jan '09) 2 min someone who knows 8
missy king is a fat slob 57 min someone who knows 12
stanton nursing home 4 hr high 3
the mean girls Sun Huh 4
information Apr 25 mel 1
lance overbee and wyonna king a couple (Mar '11) Apr 25 greg 8
Child support Apr 24 jibb 3
More from around the web

Stanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]