Got an erection while watching my ste...

Got an erection while watching my step daughter undress, please help me!

Posted in the Stanton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
holywifebeater

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2010
I accidently walked in on my step daughter and her friends undressing this morning, they were getting in their bathing suits and i sort of got hung in the door on the way out when I realized I had an erection I couldn't get this off my mind all day, it was total accident, I feel so nasty should I go get help?
kay

Campton, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2010
its sick that u got erected on watching her so yes u need some help. dont f--k her life up by messing with her. i dont know why men get off on watching young kids undress or be in bathing suits. its sick as hell. there is to many women out here for u not to mess a child life up. thats all i got to say to u and yes u should feel nasty and dirty and ashamed for what u seen. and her friends u dont need to go there either. there parents needs to know what u seen them doing this. if ur thing got hard u need some good help and thats a fact pervert!!!!!!!!!!
False

United States

#3 Aug 10, 2010
Sick sick sick!!
lynn

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2010
I will help u, by reporting u!!!! Ur a sick man!!!! People like u need to be locked up in prison and let them get ahold of u in there!!!! I had a stepdad once who done shit to me and at 35 it still has ahold on me. Destroyed my life! Its just wrong and disgusting and I'm calling the cops right now to have ur ip traced.
wow

West Liberty, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2010
this person asks for help and you all chastise. I can tell you are all Christian people...who should go to hell. I have a daughter and this scares me too, but when someone asks for help, help should be given and not condemned. So, sir, please go to your local church and consult in the pastor. They will be able to direct you to someone that can help. You don't have to "be saved", but guideance can be found. If not, a trip to the psychologist is in order. I hope that helps.
stupid

Georgetown, KY

#6 Aug 10, 2010
I think a bullet between the eyes would be a great help. Pervert
Stroking

AOL

#7 Aug 10, 2010
As long as you didn't leave the room and go back to your room and masturbate, I'd think just think of it as an accident.
yes u need help

Richmond, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2010
please get help
holywifebeater

Winchester, KY

#9 Aug 10, 2010
First off, my step daughter is 27. I don't think its that nasty i totally didn't masturbate or like stick my wenus down her throat i just accidently got a erection and almost slammed it in the door. FURTHUR MORE let them trace my ip i'll tell them the same as i'm telling you. there's nothing they will do i am a sick sick sick person. i can't wait till they let me out of this stupid halfway house. UGHHHH
holywifebeater

Winchester, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2010
Stroking wrote:
As long as you didn't leave the room and go back to your room and masturbate, I'd think just think of it as an accident.

thanks buddy. wanna hang out sometime? they have friends.
Idiot

Dayton, OH

#11 Aug 10, 2010
What idiot would get on here and claim such a thread. You either do what you claim or you really would like to do it. Either way u r one sick dirt bag!!!
Stroking

AOL

#12 Aug 10, 2010
We might as well hang out at the pool to ensure none of them get in water over thier heads; I'll bring the beer.
holywifebeater

Winchester, KY

#13 Aug 10, 2010
stroking you are my kind of man. you sound like me...i trust you. but can we take them to a lake?? and IIIII happen to claim this thread because I follow the rules you may look but you shall no touch-jesus.
whennn i think about the goodness, that JESUS has DONNNEEEEEEEEEEE for me, i praise him, THANK GAWWT. HALLELUGGIERRR.
now moving forward, i don't care what you people think.
blow it out your asses.
Stroking

AOL

#14 Aug 11, 2010
Yes, a lake would be wonderful summer adventure for the young ladies. A very remote lake would be great. Should we plan on one huge family tent for overnight facilities or should we have one male and one female facility. Make sure she invites all her friends!
LMFAO

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2010
You guys are hilarious!!!
concerned

Pikeville, KY

#16 Aug 11, 2010
holywifebeater wrote:
I accidently walked in on my step daughter and her friends undressing this morning, they were getting in their bathing suits and i sort of got hung in the door on the way out when I realized I had an erection I couldn't get this off my mind all day, it was total accident, I feel so nasty should I go get help?
what room was these girls in when you walked in on them, bedroom, bathroom?
chat

Aberdeen, OH

#17 Aug 11, 2010
just go get some halp.and does the mother of the stepdaughter know this happend?did you talk to her about this.
batwoman

Jackson, KY

#18 Aug 11, 2010
Pervert,
You need to get a job or a second job. You don't need to be letting that thang get hard anyway. Stay away from that little girl, There's too many hoes out there you can get it from. Sicko.
holywifebeater

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Aug 12, 2010
batwoman wrote:
Pervert,
You need to get a job or a second job. You don't need to be letting that thang get hard anyway. Stay away from that little girl, There's too many hoes out there you can get it from. Sicko.
First off, she's not a little girl. She's 27 & 300lbs. So really i should be getting help for liking fat chicks. And i happen to walk in on her and her friends in the basement i keep them locked up in =)
kids

Lexington, KY

#20 Aug 12, 2010
Can't u c this is just some kids trying to get a rise out of people!! What adult would be stupid enough to get on here and say this stuff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Art (Dec '11) 13 hr someone 2
People that work in the courthouse (Nov '08) Mon Wishingman 48
boyd patrick Mon big un 1
How do you tell if someone is on the needle? (Mar '12) Mon someone 87
drug bust?? Mon someone 3
Anyone buy yard sale stuff in bulk? Jul 26 Terry 2
no comparing Jul 26 hmmmmm 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages