“Don't Tread on Me!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#176 Apr 23, 2012
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/online-gossi...
Online Gossip Destroys Man's Life

Ya, it was bad for him for a bit, but he sued, exposed the woman and her own rep is ruined now. Yay!
This clip shows an accurate example of the ignorant trash who get a rush bullying folks and kicking them when they're down, via Topix. She gets hers though, lol.
anna

Lexington, KY

#177 Apr 23, 2012
This thread is about that news story that ran in the news paper. there is absolutely nothing illegal about talking about here or anywhere else. But by all means sue away.

Would is be a rumor to say that I remember when you were jumping on every penis that came your way like you were afraid there the world was going to run of of them? lol
Waiting

Pippa Passes, KY

#178 Apr 23, 2012
These people were caught selling drugs. You may approve of drug dealers but the people in Powell County that are trying to keep their children off of drugs do not approve of people that are promoting drug use in our community.

If you did not read about their arrest you can read it here.

http://www.claycity-times.com/news/...

We don't want drug dealers in our community!

We are anxiously awaiting their appearance before a jury.
Judge

Mount Sterling, KY

#179 Apr 23, 2012
These people..Wrong... Ralph Robinson wasn't even home at the time... Get the facts straight.. He wasn't even home at the time of the second arrest when the poco police let him fall on his face while he was having a heart attack at their hands... Ralph is innocent.. The Powell county attorney himself said in court and I quote " We have NO evidence against Mr. Robinson" end quote.. but yet he still sits down there in that rotten jail cell, because of people like Brandy and Bonnie Noble and Lee ? Bonnies Brother.. and Judge Fletcher.. Who seems to think he can use every newspaper written to prove he has a right to keep his prisoners in custody. All he is doing is using Powell county tax payers dollars to house innocent people. Yea some are guilty. But Ralph should be at home tending to himself.. Where his family can take care of him. Ralph deserves to be out...
big wig blue car

United States

#181 Apr 23, 2012
Slam wrote:
Neighbor don't you ever get tired of being boring seems like you could find something better to say why you so worried about a pharmacy all the time. Are you out of Percocet. Get a life
wonder if I had my husband put a big wig on and come by the pharmacy... think ms. "THING" would sell me something in the drive thru???
neighbor

United States

#182 Apr 23, 2012
Waiting wrote:
These people were caught selling drugs. You may approve of drug dealers but the people in Powell County that are trying to keep their children off of drugs do not approve of people that are promoting drug use in our community.
If you did not read about their arrest you can read it here.
http://www.claycity-times.com/news/...
We don't want drug dealers in our community!
We are anxiously awaiting their appearance before a jury.
Well spoken!!! The Pharmacy must be closed forever!!!
Shine

United States

#183 Apr 23, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/vid eo/online-gossip-destroys-mans -life-15991950
Online Gossip Destroys Man's Life

Ya, it was bad for him for a bit, but he sued, exposed the woman and her own rep is ruined now. Yay!
This clip shows an accurate example of the ignorant trash who get a rush bullying folks and kicking them when they're down, via Topix. She gets hers though, lol.
Excellent link. Thanks for posting.
Poor Ralph

Barnesville, OH

#184 Apr 23, 2012
Poor little Ralph! I bet he didnít know that his wife was selling drugs. Is he mentally alert? Possibly aiding and abetting. Unless he is an idiot, there would be no way that he didnít know what was going on in his own home.

THEY, meaning he and she, were drug dealers before they got caught.

Oh I forgot, someone planted the 99 hydrocodone, 32 oxycodone, 184 methadone and 300 xanax pills in their home and set them up with marked bills.

Poor little Ralph, I guess he plans to let Carolyn take the fall.
anna

Lexington, KY

#185 Apr 23, 2012
Poor Ralph wrote:
Poor little Ralph! I bet he didnít know that his wife was selling drugs. Is he mentally alert? Possibly aiding and abetting. Unless he is an idiot, there would be no way that he didnít know what was going on in his own home.
THEY, meaning he and she, were drug dealers before they got caught.
Oh I forgot, someone planted the 99 hydrocodone, 32 oxycodone, 184 methadone and 300 xanax pills in their home and set them up with marked bills.
Poor little Ralph, I guess he plans to let Carolyn take the fall.
Well, to his credit, at least he has some people on here claiming he is innocent. Even the wife's own son refuses to say she wasn't a drug dealer. lol

But yeah, you're right. There is no way he didn't know what was going on even if you wasn't doing it.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#186 Apr 23, 2012
anna wrote:
This thread is about that news story that ran in the news paper. there is absolutely nothing illegal about talking about here or anywhere else. But by all means sue away.
Would is be a rumor to say that I remember when you were jumping on every penis that came your way like you were afraid there the world was going to run of of them? lol
Noooo, the slander and defamation you're posting IS illegal, and I don't have to sue you, you don't know me or anything about me.
But I am used to intimidated folks like you making sexually perverted comments to me; yes that is sexual harassment. It's what an insecure feck like you does when confronted by someone whose looks intimidate you, LOL@U!
But what else is a small mind like yours going to say? You're a bully with nothing but self-degradation going on. I can see why you're intimidated, I'll letcha slide on it---DOH!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#187 Apr 23, 2012
Shine wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent link. Thanks for posting.
You're welcome.:-)
Hole in the ground

Richmond, KY

#188 Apr 23, 2012
anna wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to his credit, at least he has some people on here claiming he is innocent. Even the wife's own son refuses to say she wasn't a drug dealer. lol
But yeah, you're right. There is no way he didn't know what was going on even if you wasn't doing it.
If you didnt have a computer you would not say a thing. You WILL NOT say it to our face... Why? Not to mention there are only a handfull of ppl that really know what happened and whats going on today.. So i dont understand how you ignorant ppl can sit behind a computer screen and say shit with no proof except what is writen in the clay city times and the clay city times gets there info from the court house that is a as pathetic as the rest of you ppl in powell county..theres no wonder no one from powell county has a good name because of the low lives that cant see two foot infront of there faces. Ralph and Carolyn are good ppl that got stuck with a piece of Shit as a worker, she caught him snorting pills on the job so she tried to fire him but like all rats they never leave, but you never see his ass cause hes hiding. Why hide if he done such a good thing?? Have a shity day!
Debbie

Mount Sterling, KY

#189 Apr 23, 2012
You know Ralph could be innocent of this. They were not really a couple like most. Just Goin through the motions so it seemed to me. Ralph had his life and she had hers. He was the one taking. Care of all the dogs, all she did is write who screwed who in a book to keep up with when babies are born. She took care of all the money too, not Ralph. He just did what he was told. Ralph had blinders on to the doings of Carolyn, and who she hurt. So I believe Judge may be telling the truth, Ralph may be innocent. I hats the fact that he had a heart attack over this, seems to me that there kinda shows innocence as well. If he was guilty he wouldn't have been so shocked.
anna

Lexington, KY

#190 Apr 24, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Noooo, the slander and defamation you're posting IS illegal, and I don't have to sue you, you don't know me or anything about me.
But I am used to intimidated folks like you making sexually perverted comments to me; yes that is sexual harassment. It's what an insecure feck like you does when confronted by someone whose looks intimidate you, LOL@U!
But what else is a small mind like yours going to say? You're a bully with nothing but self-degradation going on. I can see why you're intimidated, I'll letcha slide on it---DOH!
You red necks truly have no idea how dumb you look by constantly misusing the word "slander". It's not rocket science, just look it up. You are no more intimidating as a dumpy Bible thumper who has time to post 10,000 time on topix than you were when you were a skinny party girl.
anna

Lexington, KY

#191 Apr 24, 2012
Hole in the ground wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didnt have a computer you would not say a thing. You WILL NOT say it to our face... Why? Not to mention there are only a handfull of ppl that really know what happened and whats going on today.. So i dont understand how you ignorant ppl can sit behind a computer screen and say shit with no proof except what is writen in the clay city times and the clay city times gets there info from the court house that is a as pathetic as the rest of you ppl in powell county..theres no wonder no one from powell county has a good name because of the low lives that cant see two foot infront of there faces. Ralph and Carolyn are good ppl that got stuck with a piece of Shit as a worker, she caught him snorting pills on the job so she tried to fire him but like all rats they never leave, but you never see his ass cause hes hiding. Why hide if he done such a good thing?? Have a shity day!
The important thing to take from this post is the fact that this person claims to know what's really going on and they still didn't say the woman wasn't selling drugs.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread didn't end up in the trail, of there is one. Anyone with a 5 year old's ability to read between the lines can see that everyone including the son knew she was dealing.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#192 Apr 24, 2012
anna wrote:
<quoted text>
You red necks truly have no idea how dumb you look by constantly misusing the word "slander". It's not rocket science, just look it up. You are no more intimidating as a dumpy Bible thumper who has time to post 10,000 time on topix than you were when you were a skinny party girl.
I was born, raised and live in a city of over a million people, DOH! I still am skinny, DOH! I didn't use the word 'slander', DOH! Whoever told you that you were perceptive, or psychic...was LYING to you, LOL! Go ahead, make some more guesses....this is fun! Hee hee!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#193 Apr 24, 2012
And,'Anna', your malicious intent is apparent for all here to see...

slander: A false and malicious statement or report about someone.
anna

Lexington, KY

#194 Apr 24, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I was born, raised and live in a city of over a million people, DOH! I still am skinny, DOH! I didn't use the word 'slander', DOH! Whoever told you that you were perceptive, or psychic...was LYING to you, LOL! Go ahead, make some more guesses....this is fun! Hee hee!
You didn't use the "slander" in post 186? The answer is yes, and for the record the word you're looking for is "libel". Something anyone who pasted the 5th grade should know.

Still waiting on someone to defend this poor woman and at least lie and say she wasn't selling drugs.
Hole in the ground

Richmond, KY

#195 Apr 24, 2012
anna are you an old bitch cause the thing is 3 hrs ago puts it at like 2:30 do you work or just sit on your ass all day and try to think of the next line to write on here get a life. I bet you draw a check lol.
Hole in the ground

Richmond, KY

#196 Apr 24, 2012
like every old fart in powell county! For the ppl that understand what this county is tryin to doing to these ppl You have a decent head on your shoulders! you know something else if things do come to an end come 12-21-2012,I hope and I pray powell county is the first to go, so no from this stupid town can reproduce!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my names is jeanna townsend looking for young m... 8 hr kevin blackburn 1
powell county. (Aug '13) 19 hr Lookin 24
looking Tue cassy 1
Elizabeth "liz" Rankin Fugate Tue jessica 3
joanne crowe Tue curious 1
Sams Hot Dog Franchise Tue Foodexpert 4
Bi fem Mon Looking 1
More from around the web

Stanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]