EARTHQUAKE: September 29, 2011 @ 2:41 P.M.

Posted in the Stanton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Fortune Teller

Salyersville, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2010
I am saddened by this, but I foresee a large earthquake striking in the heart of Stanton on September 29, 2010 at 2:41 PM.

The dreams for the past week have been growing in intensity and last night, my spirit guide revealed to me the time of this event. I have been in tears all day.

The magnitude will be 6.8 and hundreds will be lost. It will reveal a previously unknown fault line and will be thought to be a precursor to a much larger quake. A five county area will have to be evacuated because we are not prepared for a disaster of this magnitude.

Stay safe, my dear children of God. Pray hard
lol

Winchester, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2010
California gets that size earthquakes and noone is "lost"
The Fortune Teller

Salyersville, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2010
lmfao just messing with you guys, but no seriously every1 check out the paintsville earthquake forum fuuny stuff
haha

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2010
theres one on the mount sterling topix as well lmao
No JOKE

Barnesville, OH

#5 Sep 23, 2010
What Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has in planning for us will make your earthquake seem like a Sunday picnic. WW-3
THANK GOD

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2010
if it ever happens (earthquake or ww3)-lets hope that any survivors -do better at rebuilding this pathetic state than all the useless druggies&corrupt dirtbags that rule everything now !!!-america is becoming a really bad place to live -if i had the money , id leave KY today!!(but , thanks to 'obama'& our shi#*economy - just keeping the bills payed is all the action i can handle right now!!!
Milkshake

Salyersville, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2010
How bout a big glass of milk to cure the feeling
not so common sense

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2010
Takes a strong fault to cause a magnitude 6.8 ...
... Stanton does not have a fault to do this. Now if we are talking the New Mandrid Fault in western Kentucky, then maybe.
Their are faults here in Powell yet they are small. There is also a fault in Salt Lick Ky that may cause a rumble here.
Yet ... who knows. Geological makeup says no however.
The nexus

United States

#9 Sep 29, 2010
Well funny thing is mt sterling was going to have one 2 somebody is spreading gossip so STOP IT this is bull SH_T
stellaart

Manchester, UK

#10 Jun 10, 2011
try a 9.5 at 3.15pm. Mexico.
leslie

United States

#11 Aug 11, 2011
interesting earthquake prediction for september 29, 2011 as the comet elenin (extinction level event near impact neo - near earth object) is predicted to be in alignment with earth as during the 9.0 japan earthquake.
lowlife

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2011
did you all not notice that was originally posted in 2010 it didn't happend
Allupinit

Crab Orchard, KY

#13 Aug 12, 2011
Actually it suppose to happen on the 26 or 27 when the "comet" Elinen gets scary close to the earth and also gets in alignment with I believe three (maybe four) other planets.The extra pull on the earth is suppose to cause a "severe strain" on the tectonic(sic) plates.Nasa be very ,very low key about this.The last alignment with three plus planets and the earth coencided with the Japanese earthquakes.Now this"comet" is a helluva alot closer than then and is suppose to cause problems across the globe not just the side of the earth facing the alignment. I personally think the summerians nailed this and this is the planet that they refer to int several of there ancient tales.Its also refer to in other cultures.Same story its orbit is long and on a different plain than the other planets and only comes around every 13000 some years and comes very close to earth.Naburea, planet X its refered to as different things in different cultures but they are all talking about the same thing.GOOD LUCK AND HOLD ON!!!!!!PEACE.....
end of world

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2011
its here!!!
Mexicana

Aliso Viejo, CA

#15 Sep 26, 2011
stellaart wrote:
try a 9.5 at 3.15pm. Mexico.
Where did you get this info? My mom lives there..
Allupinit

Crab Orchard, KY

#16 Sep 26, 2011
Late 2 nite until early evening the 27.Niburu will cause this but nobody can pinpoint where. Wherever it happens it will be 7+ magnitude. MARK MY WORDS. THIS WILL BE MORE SEVERE THAN THE JAPAN QUAKE.......HOLD ON.....PEACE
nothing happened

Watertown, WI

#17 Sep 27, 2011
Its early Sept 28... and nothing has gone on or happened... this was just another scare like everything else
sparky

United States

#18 Sep 27, 2011
Be ready
nothing happened

Watertown, WI

#19 Sep 28, 2011
All this is is another way to scare people. Its 331 in the morning nothing is gonna happen.. all these the world's gonna endis just a business making money by scaring ppl. It will be October then November and December.. then the next end of the world scare just like y2k... come on people... if u thinking about it if it happens we wont remember it... but it wont and when 2013 gets here ppl will laugh in pole faces. Only God knows when the world will end and he will troll no one.. it will happen when we least excect it to happen...
No anger for idiots

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Sep 28, 2011
I plan to belch and fart and or take a huge dump during that time tommorow.

Though the New Mandrid Fault is overdue and so is Salt Lick 75 miles Northeast of us ... which is a small fault, nothing is going to happen.

If it does, kudos to the prophet!!! LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Tex Mex Restaurant 8 hr chip 7
Tohono's vs Mi finca. 17 hr ifyouknewwww 4
Jeff Dutton 21 hr no doubt 2
orlan wyatt read alone 21 hr cassy 25
Jeffrey smith 22 hr does it really ma... 10
to the fat low life on small wood haller 23 hr dont blame me 1
brooke davis tipton Wed jess 2

Flood Warning for Powell County was issued at March 05 at 4:55PM EST

Stanton Dating
Find my Match