Wish more pills heads would overdose so we don't have to put up with em
Clay City for life!!!

Winchester, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Amen!
Ur stupid

Clay City, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2012
why would you wish death on people that really have a problem. you cant seriously say something like that and be a christian. If you only knew how hard it was to get off pills u wouldnt say such thing. Ill pray for you two people that want to post things like this, cause clearly your the ones that are headed down the road to hell with such ungodly comments and wishful death thoughts towards ur fellow man with actual problems.
Jeff

Paris, KY

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Ur stupid wrote:
why would you wish death on people that really have a problem. you cant seriously say something like that and be a christian. If you only knew how hard it was to get off pills u wouldnt say such thing. Ill pray for you two people that want to post things like this, cause clearly your the ones that are headed down the road to hell with such ungodly comments and wishful death thoughts towards ur fellow man with actual problems.
Are Christians supposed to judge? You can't seriously say something like that and be a Christian.i don't care how hard it is, never have cared. I just want them to od. When did I ever say I was a Christian idiot?
concern

United States

#6 Dec 15, 2012
No u didn't. But wishing people would die you are just a ahole. These people are some ones child and may be some child's parent
sally

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2012
would you wish death on a sick person? same as cancer or any other illness, pill addiction is an illness.it is an illness that affects many these days.it is not only a physical addiction it is also a mental illness.you can do away with the pills but that still leaves you with the mental problem that caused the pill addiction in the first place
havetoagree

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 15, 2012
I was an addict for 8 years, got my act together a little more than 4 years ago now. But I have to say, if I had died during that period from an o.d. or from any other cause, the world would have been a better place. And Sally I don't agree that mental illnesses "cause" addiction. It's a conscious decision to get up everyday and do the same crap you did the day before. All it takes is to actually want to quit. I quit cold turkey without methadone or any of that crap. Sure I was sicker than a dog thinking I was gonna die for two weeks but I survived it and so would anyone else who decided to quit the b.s. All I'm sayin is, having been a worthless junkie myself, I don't feel sorry for them at all. They aren't as sick as people think they are, just really fcking stupid just like I was.
Clay City for life!!!

Winchester, KY

#9 Dec 15, 2012
havetoagree wrote:
I was an addict for 8 years, got my act together a little more than 4 years ago now. But I have to say, if I had died during that period from an o.d. or from any other cause, the world would have been a better place. And Sally I don't agree that mental illnesses "cause" addiction. It's a conscious decision to get up everyday and do the same crap you did the day before. All it takes is to actually want to quit. I quit cold turkey without methadone or any of that crap. Sure I was sicker than a dog thinking I was gonna die for two weeks but I survived it and so would anyone else who decided to quit the b.s. All I'm sayin is, having been a worthless junkie myself, I don't feel sorry for them at all. They aren't as sick as people think they are, just really fcking stupid just like I was.
Amen!
care for all

London, KY

#10 Dec 16, 2012
If your child or someone you loved was on drugs bet you wouldn't be wishing for them to die I work with addicteds Andy don't judge them I just offer a helping hand who knows it could be my child in a few yrs we never know what is in our future
Jeff

Paris, KY

#11 Dec 16, 2012
If you have parental constraint and raise your child right, they are more than likely to stay away from drugs. Your argument does no one any good. I hate pill heads and people that appease them. You're helping destroy America.
Phllis

Rockford, IL

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Hank wrote:
Wish more pills heads would overdose so we don't have to put up with em
Honestly....to get rid of the PillHeads then you have to get rid of the Prescriber.

Kelli Cremeans at the Red River Health Care and Pediatric where the old Piggly Wiggly is is the one that is prescribing everyone in town them......120 Lortabs per month

This is who we need to get fired or closed down by the City Council or the State Dpt.

She is running a Pain Clinic out of the Red River Healthcare and everyone says that she is not, the drug addicts know she is according to one of her employees that is tired of it.

Stand Up and we can get rid of her : Call the Mayor and City Council like i am doing
care for all

Somerset, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Jeff wrote:
If you have parental constraint and raise your child right, they are more than likely to stay away from drugs. Your argument does no one any good. I hate pill heads and people that appease them. You're helping destroy America.
I won't be posting again I just want to say I don't like drugs anymore then anyone else does but if I can help a young person to get clean and there life back yea I will and it's the doctor ywho give all the unneeded pills out that makes it worse and there is a lot of older people helping get the young kids on drugs as well it's just a sad thing I have said all I have to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child support 11 hr little brother 2
Powells worst mothers 14 hr tunapus 9
the mean girls 15 hr Brenda 2
happy hearts daycare Mon parent 4
Methadone (May '09) Mon Crazy 13
Furries? Sun furfag 1
walter abrams Sun real deal 7
Stanton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web