JimBo

Macon, GA

#1 Dec 18, 2009
Where is he these days? Still staying in trouble?
HaHa

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 23, 2009
He's a true piece of shit.
redneck

Hazard, KY

#3 Dec 24, 2009
I was going to ask which one were you talking about but it doesn't make a difference they are both worthless pieces of shit. They are a waste of perfectly good oxygen.
HaHa

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 24, 2009
redneck wrote:
I was going to ask which one were you talking about but it doesn't make a difference they are both worthless pieces of shit. They are a waste of perfectly good oxygen.
I was talking about Tim Elkins son, but you're right, they are both pieces of shit
whatever

Zoe, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2009
You probally don't like Tim because you owe him money. He doesn't always agree with the way his son is and he'll be the first to tell you that. Tim is a nice guy so please leave him alone. It's the holidays, try and have nicer thoughts and people will think better of you.
HaHa

Grayson, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2009
whatever wrote:
You probally don't like Tim because you owe him money. He doesn't always agree with the way his son is and he'll be the first to tell you that. Tim is a nice guy so please leave him alone. It's the holidays, try and have nicer thoughts and people will think better of you.
Where does it say anything negative about Tim? And no, I don't owe him a damn thing. Learn to read you ignorant f*ck. His son is still a piece of shit.
well

Manchester, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2012
I'm looking for Candance Elkins she married to Tim Elkins was just wondering where she was these days.
hmm

Winchester, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
well wrote:
I'm looking for Candance Elkins she married to Tim Elkins was just wondering where she was these days.

Why are you looking for her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Anthony Townsend or Stephen Marcum (Nov '10) 40 min Fed up 35
Josh Knox 12 hr Justconcerned 3
Melissa Creech/Huntsberger 14 hr Want some 2
Danielle Burn 18 hr Hahe 14
McDonald's in Stanton 18 hr Dairy Queen 2
Anyone know him? Sat Wanting to know 1
Carolyn sue estes Dec 13 David 5

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance