So excited

Anderson, SC

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Grand Opening

Friday Aug. 13th, 2010

Carolyn's Country Music Palace
201 7th Street
Clay City

Live Music by "The Hard Knox Band" featuring Gary Knox, Dustin Knox, Woody Wells, Jackie Turner, Nick Stanfield, Dave Johnson

New Clean Facility, Arcade Games for the young at heart, Live Music for all to enjoy, Good Clean Family Fun...

Hope to see you there....
wow

Macon, GA

#2 Aug 11, 2010
like we need that, something eles in the way. bring something elese to this county
Elmer

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 11, 2010
Has anyone heard this band play? Are they any good?
who

AOL

#4 Aug 11, 2010
Who is Carolyn? Surely not ole Carolyn Robinson.
whocares

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 12, 2010
There is already 2 music halls in Clay City, why another one for older people, doesn't anyone care about the teens having something to do besides drugs!!! I mean really people bitch and gripe about the "kids today" but what are you doing to change things!!!
baldandsexy

Macon, GA

#6 Aug 15, 2010
yes named duct tape inn
omg

Winchester, KY

#7 Aug 16, 2010
Ok whocares.. Ralph and Carolyn are looking into a teen night for the teens in Clay City.. maybe even two nights.. thier own music playing and arcade games and a place to just hang out .. some snacks offered like chips, gum, cakes, pop,etc.. just a total place to hang out.
mystic_angel1971 34

Pikeville, KY

#8 Aug 21, 2010
The new dance hall is alot better then the other two ....it is a good family place to go..and for u all that wants to teens to have a place to got.5he teens can go there and have a good time...my kids loves it there.it is very good music.
Falling

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2010
If Carolyn would trip and fall it would be one hell of a hoedown!If she is the one I went to school with she would be about 32 with some nice knockers.
Carolyn Thomas Robinson

United States

#10 Aug 30, 2010
I and my husband are the owners of Carolyn's Country Dance Hall and FAMILY recreation. I am not 32 years old. I have a sole mind and good heart for the young and the old. I hope the ones of you that don;t know me will give our place a try. It is a welcome place and we have no drinking and no cursing. I am gonna have a night or two a week for the High School Children soon as I get going. I did not open this place to hurt nobody. I have a handicapped Brother and a nice nephew {Father and Son}who enjoy music very much. before you write all of this and judge me give me a try. You might like our place.
Dknox

Pikeville, KY

#11 Aug 31, 2010
whocares wrote:
There is already 2 music halls in Clay City, why another one for older people, doesn't anyone care about the teens having something to do besides drugs!!! I mean really people bitch and gripe about the "kids today" but what are you doing to change things!!!
This place is for all ages this isnt just for old people if u would bring ur self and ur kids u would see that... How easy is it???
Powell County Citizen

Clarksville, TN

#12 Sep 15, 2010
I have been to the dance hall several times. For the ones commenting that it is for the old people. Do you know that at least 2 of the band members graduated with my son this past year in 2010. Seems to me like it can be for the young also. Why is it that a place has to be either for the young or the old. It is just a place to listen to good clean music and dancing for all types with out the drugs and alcohol. Come and give it a try you just may like it. It beats hanging out in vacant lots in the late hours of the night.
Carolyn s Dance Palace

Anderson, SC

#13 Sep 17, 2010
hello iam ralph robinson disable american vet.i have my reasons for this dance hall! they are this. the main reason is for people to have fun at all and any age. if they have to comment why put any one down for wanting to provide a place for them to have it. my response to the rug on my head and any other put down are sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never harm me. so go ahead take your shots it will only come back to haunt you. what iam going to do is have fun thanks for the time and for reading this.
good job

Manchester, KY

#14 Sep 20, 2010
Thanks for trying to have a place where people can have fun. I have heard Gary and Dustin play, they are very good. Just don't play all country please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old case 1971 or 1972 7 hr Mission 1
Courtney Rice. 12 hr wtfiswrongwithyou 1
Do u half to be baptized to go to heaven (Sep '16) 13 hr broken 7
Paula Jackson Sun Hehe 5
Body found in Stanton Aug 19 Hillbillysister 5
anyone know jacob larrison (Jul '09) Aug 19 Lol 3
Kayls Booth Kevin Duty Amanda Helton John Mosier Aug 18 Hillbillysister 8

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance