First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dancobra75

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2012
They give the working and the poor a fighting chance:)
spoken

West Liberty, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Spoken and written like a true Demacrat.LOL You can't even spell your party's name correctly. Demacrat indeed....
Republican

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Hey, if you don't like our capitalist system you can always go to Cuba, or Russia.
info

Winchester, KY

#4 Sep 6, 2012
It's spelled Demorat.
spoken

West Liberty, KY

#5 Sep 6, 2012
info wrote:
It's spelled Demorat.
LOL
Mike Wallace

Paris, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Getting rid of the work requirements for the deadbeats is awesome isnt it "Dancobra75" You "Demacrats" are running America into the ground.
Dancobra75

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Mike Wallace wrote:
Getting rid of the work requirements for the deadbeats is awesome isnt it "Dancobra75" You "Demacrats" are running America into the ground.
You need to check ur facts "mike Wallace"
If you think the dems have run this country into the ground your a very blind individual
Dancobra75

United States

#8 Sep 6, 2012
Our country was one to be proud of while the dems where running it (Clinton) now "mike Wallace" tell me how our country was after 8 years of reps sucking the people dry?? And then left there mess for the dems (Obama) to clean up, while they sit back and attack his every move, dems running this country into the ground lmao, that's a dam joke
mess

West Liberty, KY

#9 Sep 6, 2012
This mess started with the democrats. THey were in control of the house when Bush was in office. It just went downhill from there. Once the republicans took back the house, things started looking up. Check your facts dancobra75. Everyone blames Bush for this mess. He didn't create it the democrats did.
To be completely honest it started with your man clinton. He had confidential information about al Qaeda and thier attack on the us. He did nothing about it. By the time it happened nothing could have been done to stop it. He knew as early as 1996 that there was a problem and did nothing.
Dancobra75

United States

#10 Sep 7, 2012
Mess are you f--king for real??? You deff need to check YOUR facts! Our economy was awsome during the Clinton days, how much was out debt to other countries??? Jobs??? Look it up retard, the only thing a sorry a ss rep does is give huge tax breaks for the rich, well, they do a hell of alot more than that but it's all bad for the old young amd the working, I honestly can't believe that reps even exsist in this world, hell they come right out and tell you there cutting taxes only for the rich lmao, dems raise taxes for anyone that makes over $250,000 dollars, I'm guessing very strongly that you make well below that number lol, but if you make more than $250,000 a year then it would be in your best interest to vote rep, cause it will save you tons of money
Dems= working and poor
Reps= rich
Thats how it works
Republican

United States

#11 Sep 7, 2012
Dancobra, please stop watching CNN. The RICH are taxed at a higher rate. Besides, who's money is it? It is the work of the individual that is rewarded with money. So a person makes over 250,000 a year. Wouldn't you like to make that kind of money some day? If you did and you were being taxed at 35% or so, you just might feel like you are more than pulling your fair share. The problem is we are addicted to debt. We bail out countries and give out hand outs to the sheeple. Then we fret over our 16 TRILLION dollar debt and wonder how it got there. Bottom line, we are printing money as fast as we can, but it will not get us out of debt. It is going to crash, they even tell us so. They tell us it (social security and medicaretrust fund) will run out in 7 years or 12 years, etc. They are telling us to get ready, because it will come to an end. The economy will crash and usher in electronic money (Mark of the Beast).
doug

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 7, 2012
Dancobra75 wrote:
Mess are you f--king for real??? You deff need to check YOUR facts! Our economy was awsome during the Clinton days, how much was out debt to other countries??? Jobs??? Look it up retard, the only thing a sorry a ss rep does is give huge tax breaks for the rich, well, they do a hell of alot more than that but it's all bad for the old young amd the working, I honestly can't believe that reps even exsist in this world, hell they come right out and tell you there cutting taxes only for the rich lmao, dems raise taxes for anyone that makes over $250,000 dollars, I'm guessing very strongly that you make well below that number lol, but if you make more than $250,000 a year then it would be in your best interest to vote rep, cause it will save you tons of money
Dems= working and poor
Reps= rich
Thats how it works
When Obama took office the dems had control of the house and senate. All the house and senate had to do to stop the "evil" bush tax cuts was to not extend them, but they did. All Obama had to do to stop those "evil" bush tax cut was to not sign the extension, but he did. Can you explain to me why they did that, and why they are running AGAIN on telling us they will repeal them, and why you all are falling for it AGAIN? All they had to do was nothing and we would have been free of the "evil" bush tax cuts yet they went out of there way to keep them in place. I for one will not be fooled again.
boy oh boy

Garden City, NY

#13 Sep 7, 2012
Dancobra75 wrote:
Mess are you f--king for real??? You deff need to check YOUR facts! Our economy was awsome during the Clinton days, how much was out debt to other countries??? Jobs??? Look it up retard, the only thing a sorry a ss rep does is give huge tax breaks for the rich, well, they do a hell of alot more than that but it's all bad for the old young amd the working, I honestly can't believe that reps even exsist in this world, hell they come right out and tell you there cutting taxes only for the rich lmao, dems raise taxes for anyone that makes over $250,000 dollars, I'm guessing very strongly that you make well below that number lol, but if you make more than $250,000 a year then it would be in your best interest to vote rep, cause it will save you tons of money
Dems= working and poor
Reps= rich
Thats how it works
You speak just like a democrat. You can't stand it when someone shows you the error of your ways.LOL Sounds like mess stepped on your toes big time. I think you need to check your facts. Everyone thinks the real power is in the president, but it isn't. It is in the house. If you have a house and a president that don't see eye to eye on things then you have trouble. This is called partisan politics. Mitch Mcconnell and Nancy Pelosi are champions of this.LOL Instead of calling mess a dirty name and and idiot, proof they are. You can't can you?
Republican

United States

#14 Sep 7, 2012
Good point Doug! Also, those taxes all come from what??....Profit. Yes, good old capitalist profit. This is the land of people working hard and making a life for themselves without the government supplying all your needs. I want the Government to have a strong military and somewhat limited control of industry and commerce. It is Government that IS the problem-Ronald Reagan.
Joey

Richmond, KY

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Why haven't you addressed Doug's questions Dan?
Dancobra75

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2012
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
When Obama took office the dems had control of the house and senate. All the house and senate had to do to stop the "evil" bush tax cuts was to not extend them, but they did. All Obama had to do to stop those "evil" bush tax cut was to not sign the extension, but he did. Can you explain to me why they did that, and why they are running AGAIN on telling us they will repeal them, and why you all are falling for it AGAIN? All they had to do was nothing and we would have been free of the "evil" bush tax cuts yet they went out of there way to keep them in place. I for one will not be fooled again.
Doug, I haven't watched more than 30 minutes of CNN all together in my life and I'm 37, if you say that the dems extended the tax cuts for the rich then maybe they did, I don't know, if so then I'm not happy with it, but the truth is over all, dems are better for the working and poor, the president don't get to help them like he wants to, because of reps and even some dems that disagree with him, but the rich, dem or rep, don't want to give up any cash, just the way it is, and yes, we usally gross more than enough money to benefit from voting for the rep party, but I've been dog poor, and I'm ok with tax cuts that benefit the poor, I will always vote dem till the day I die, because without them people would literally starve to death
Lol

Manchester, KY

#17 Sep 7, 2012
Cant u all see that the leaders of the country are using the party lines to create division and distraction. They are all crooks and none of them care for any of us. Their only concern is money and power. Mainly power. Wake up and quit arguing with each other. That's what they want u to do.
Dancobra75

United States

#18 Sep 7, 2012
Lol wrote:
Cant u all see that the leaders of the country are using the party lines to create division and distraction. They are all crooks and none of them care for any of us. Their only concern is money and power. Mainly power. Wake up and quit arguing with each other. That's what they want u to do.
Your 100% correct, I'm thru arguing about this shit, good luck to all of you, and I give you my best, I'm out
joey

Richmond, KY

#19 Sep 8, 2012
Dancobra75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doug, I haven't watched more than 30 minutes of CNN all together in my life and I'm 37, if you say that the dems extended the tax cuts for the rich then maybe they did, I don't know, if so then I'm not happy with it, but the truth is over all, dems are better for the working and poor, the president don't get to help them like he wants to, because of reps and even some dems that disagree with him, but the rich, dem or rep, don't want to give up any cash, just the way it is, and yes, we usally gross more than enough money to benefit from voting for the rep party, but I've been dog poor, and I'm ok with tax cuts that benefit the poor, I will always vote dem till the day I die, because without them people would literally starve to death
If you admittedly have such little knowledge of politics why did you feel it necessary to start a political thread? You obviously have the internet, why stay ignorant? Open up a window and research the topic doug was talking about and actually learn something instead of just spouting off lame ass talking points you've picked up from other political pawns like yourself
Samuel

Corbin, KY

#20 Sep 9, 2012
Guess what, guys? YOU'RE ALL STUPID. You realize the entire concept of 'Republicans' and 'Demacrats'(LOL) were created for the sole purpose of watching sheep-minded human beings pick a side and then mindlessly argue their 'politics', right? This is literally what you're doing:

'Well.. I like the puppet on the right, he shares my beliefs.'
'Well I like the puppet on the left, he doesn't like your puppet.'
'WELL MY PUPPET ON THE RIGHT IS AMAZING AND WILL DO GREAT THINGS YOUR PUPPET IS JUST STUPID.'

Whaaa, whaaa, whaaa. Guess what? The owners of this country made these two sides to make you feel like your opinions matter.. they don't. The entire election process is a sham, a big production by the U.S. Government played out through media for the masses to take in so that they feel like what they have to say counts. Whoever wins whatever title they were aiming for was going to win anyway, whether you made your way to the voting booths or not.

But here you guys are, arguing senseless bullshit like it matters and basically judging one another for being on a different side of the fence.

Congratulations, you're all officially mindless robots.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Jobs Lost 4,853
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Jobs Lost 153,424
miranda and daro sprangler 10 min Buzzzlieh 8
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 16 min BIG_STEVIE 26,273
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 32 min BIG_STEVIE 16,169
Bear Watching (Jul '10) 17 hr Seth Ashford 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 hr Anne52 81,634
•••
Stanton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Stanton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Stanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Stanton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stanton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••