chiquitha

Anderson, SC

#1 Sep 12, 2010
lisa was my best friend she had been to my house for coffee and was on her way home when she wrecked.lisa i love you ,what will i do without you
Huh

Dayton, OH

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Has arrangements being made yet? Anyone know? thanks
I think I know

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2010
chiquitha wrote:
lisa was my best friend she had been to my house for coffee and was on her way home when she wrecked.lisa i love you ,what will i do without you
This is what that i had heard. I don't know you but, I have thought about the person that was her friend and I said a prayer for God to be with you and her family as well. So sorry and so sad for you and her loved ones. May God be with you throughout this difficult time! Love and prayers to you!!
abc

Manchester, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2010
Does anyone know about the funeral arrangements or if they have been made yet?
hearne

Paris, KY

#5 Sep 12, 2010
hearnes has them posted
chiquitha

Richmond, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2010
LISA WATKINS ,HER vistation is at HEARNS, Monday after 5pm and funeral is at EMANUAL BAPTIST CHURCH AT 2 PM TUESDAY ACROSS FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL AND BURIAL AT STONEGATE CEMETERY...
Steve

United States

#7 Sep 12, 2010
Chiquitha, my heart goes out to you Bruce and Melanie.Such a sad loss for the community, I will be praying for you all at this time of sorrow. God Bless
I think I know

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2010
So what actually happened for her to have wrecked? Was it a slick spot or did she get ran off of the road or perhaps something else? I heard that her neck was broken....is this true? Just wondering and please don't take this to be disrespectful. Because at the viewing tonight her face and neck didn't look normal for her.
Ben

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 Sep 14, 2010
I think I know wrote:
So what actually happened for her to have wrecked? Was it a slick spot or did she get ran off of the road or perhaps something else? I heard that her neck was broken....is this true? Just wondering and please don't take this to be disrespectful. Because at the viewing tonight her face and neck didn't look normal for her.
You should probably speak with people face to face for something like this. This Forum should not be used to discuss the deceased.
Mind Your Own

AOL

#10 Sep 14, 2010
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably speak with people face to face for something like this. This Forum should not be used to discuss the deceased.
That would be YOUR opinion. This is for open discussion.
I think I know

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2010
Mind Your Own wrote:
<quoted text>That would be YOUR opinion. This is for open discussion.
Thank you for speaking for me!!!
lmh

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Sep 14, 2010
Mind Your Own wrote:
<quoted text>That would be YOUR opinion. This is for open discussion.
This is the Topix Troll! He/She has no respect for anyone on here.
not my fight

Richmond, KY

#14 Sep 15, 2010
was she in a toyata maybe the accelerator stuck. I sure thought she was a wonderful person.
John

Anderson, SC

#15 Sep 15, 2010
I thought she looked great at her funeral. It was very fitting and well done.
Marie

London, KY

#16 Sep 15, 2010
I loved Mrs.Watkins. She was my neighbor and teacher for years. I bet she looked beautiful at her funeral, as she always did. R.I.P Lisa <33

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cobhill Music Thread (Jul '16) 1 hr Musikologist 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Devilsdaughter 163,921
Polaris razor in reservoir 4 hr WANNABELIKEJRHENSLEY 3
Wimpy gonna be a Grandfather? 4 hr Sick 2
Bed bug bite or tick bite 7 hr nurse 2
smart ppl (May '14) May 27 Sos 8
How do you tell if someone is on the needle? (Mar '12) May 27 Phillip 121

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages