wowweeee

Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2011
Just wondering what is going to happen to Wells Funeral Home whenever Davis and Davis opens??
beats me

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2011
What is gonna happen to Wells and Hernes? There is the new Davis one going up and there is a new one in Clay City,.
better yet

West Liberty, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2011
If this company wanted to make more money they should come to Campton. They only have one funeral home now. Yes Porters is great but he has no competition.
Dont sweat the lil things

Doniphan, MO

#4 Nov 4, 2011
beats me wrote:
What is gonna happen to Wells and Hernes? There is the new Davis one going up and there is a new one in Clay City,.
As many od's that are happening ... they need a few more funeral homes . Sad but true . Is the Davis man related to Bob Davis .
Stanton5483

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2012
The Davis' are related to the Wells'.. This funeral home wasn't put up for money, it was to continue a family legacy.. The Wells' are retired..

“"Lookin' Over Yonder"”

Since: Apr 11

High on the Mountain

#6 Sep 20, 2012
There sure was a lot of money put into it... If it's for the Well's legacy, then why is it Davis & Davis ?? Just curious...
Citizen

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Because Megan Wells is a Davis now and her and her husband run it.
Stanton5483

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 23, 2012
Megan tried to take it away from all the Wells grandkids and they stopped her from being greedy! Like father like daughter
Stanton5483

Winchester, KY

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Bet the Davis's are proud to have that addition to their family lmao
family friend

Macon, GA

#10 Sep 23, 2012
People should just keep there mouths to there self Megan and them are very kind hearted people and will do anything for anyone just let them run there business and stay out of it they recently had my grandfather and they are very dear to me and my family
Citizen

Winchester, KY

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Yes the Davis's are fine people and Megan will do anything to anyone
Wow

Winchester, KY

#12 Sep 23, 2012
I've heard some tales on her in the last couple of years. Her and a policeman had a thing that just about cost her her marriage. Her husband s an upstanding guy that does alit in public. Shame
Katie

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2012
People here in powell co should be proud we have 3 nice funeral homes.megan,hondo and the graysons in clay city.they all are nice people a do a great job.i have had family that passed away and was treated great by all 3.we should left then up,not put them down.both megan a d hondo are young and doing great.what are you doi ng with Your life?
Jealous

Versailles, KY

#14 Sep 24, 2012
Isn't Megan the only Wells grandchild that actually works and supports herself? I sure never saw any of the others helping old Carl with funerals when he needed it most.
Stanton5483

Richmond, KY

#15 Sep 24, 2012
Then obviously you don't know the Wells.. They have plenty of grandchildren that help out and work very high paying jobs.. Just had a bad apple or two, just like all families.. Megan and David are doing one hell of a job at Davis and Davis, I've been there for my grandfather's funeral, and we could not have ask for any better.. They are amazing people..
hmmmm

Winchester, KY

#16 Sep 24, 2012
Stanton5483 wrote:
Then obviously you don't know the Wells.. They have plenty of grandchildren that help out and work very high paying jobs.. Just had a bad apple or two, just like all families.. Megan and David are doing one hell of a job at Davis and Davis, I've been there for my grandfather's funeral, and we could not have ask for any better.. They are amazing people..
There are only FOUR grandchildren......One sour apple, one that lives out of town. That doesn't leave a lot to support your "plenty of grandchildren" statement.
Hmmmm

Winchester, KY

#17 Sep 24, 2012
She got paid from old Carl and according to those at krogers Virginia paid for her groceries so she took more than she gave. Just a matter of time not putting down just stating the facts
Friend

Macon, GA

#18 Oct 1, 2012
I wish people would stop bashing the good people in the county. Megan and David are very good people and wonderful at what they do.
Informed

Winchester, KY

#19 Oct 2, 2012
If you only knew!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ok Guys 8 hr Saw it 1
Larry Hall (Jun '16) Thu The husband 23
powell co alcahol Thu rice 8
Dems wisened up real quick Thu Greg 1
Wet or Dry In Powell County? (Jun '09) May 23 cowboy 52
wskv (Sep '12) May 19 Greg 9
Heather Hollon (Nov '17) May 18 Haha 14

Stanton Jobs

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages