Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 2,708)

Showing posts 54,141 - 54,160 of81,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would come to Scottsville and shoot Bluewhiner with your BB gun. You must be a good shot with all the practice you have had. His brain is a little bit smaller than a BB. Hopefully you could take it out with the first shot.
He should drop in just long enough to kick una right in the cooter!
And remember una abuses women, even if it is only on the internet.

That's all for now.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Bluewhiner Norman, does Mother Oracle La Da Dumbarse charge you to talk to her?
almost there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

When we the people officially become the property of the Chinese gov't there won't be sites as this to post yrivial bs. They'll demand you be productive with the days they allow you to continue breathing. Enjoy....shouldn't be too long of a wait now.
the love troll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

I love everyone, just wanted u all to know that ;) but watch out for flying bird poop!
no longer a puppet

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Bird poop flys? That's a new one on me. I thought it dropped then splatted. Huh... learn something new every day.
the love troll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

No it flys through the air then splats :)
no longer a puppet

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

the love troll wrote:
No it flys through the air then splats :)
o-o-oHH I see. Hmm... but Google seems to disagree with you. It feels that it glides & spins slightly splatting in mid air prior to dropping on objects or humans... but your opinion is just as important as the next persons so I totally understand your thought on that.

Some days we're the bird & other days we're the hood.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

almost there wrote:
When we the people officially become the property of the Chinese gov't there won't be sites as this to post yrivial bs. They'll demand you be productive with the days they allow you to continue breathing. Enjoy....shouldn't be too long of a wait now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I Never use panties

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Just to let you know, just in case
the love troll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Well good gawd allmighty i didn't realize every liked bird doodie so much that they google the sh*t :)
HENRYETTALYNN THUDPUCKER

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

SEEN A HUMMING BIRD AT MY FEEDER ,ONLY ONE , LAST YEAR THE HUMMING BIRDS WERE ALL OVER MY FEEDER , FIGHTING OVER IT .. NOW ONLY ONE ... SAD

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

almost there wrote:
Even better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I Never use panties

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

HENRYETTALYNN THUDPUCKER wrote:
SEEN A HUMMING BIRD AT MY FEEDER ,ONLY ONE , LAST YEAR THE HUMMING BIRDS WERE ALL OVER MY FEEDER , FIGHTING OVER IT .. NOW ONLY ONE ... SAD
Maybe you should consider to move to Tennesee or to Montana where there are a lot of birds to feed.
Justin Case

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

I Never use panties wrote:
Yes! Just call for a quote.
no longer a puppet

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

I Never use panties wrote:
A Cosmopolitan magazine little know fact:

It's common for women not to wear panties with white shorts, skirts or pants. Yoga or athletic garments either. They usually have the built in liner for comfort. So women don't get wedgies or have lines.:)
Cinnamon Girl

Dorton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

HENRYETTALYNN THUDPUCKER wrote:
I had a lot of hummingbirds earlier in the Spring, but now they're not hitting the feeder as much, and with this hot, dry weather I've been careful to keep the feeder fresh and filled, but sadly the birds aren't using it. Maybe they prefer the summer blooms?
Bird

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Pooooopeeeeee!!
HENRYETTALYNN THUDPUCKER

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Cinnamon Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a lot of hummingbirds earlier in the Spring, but now they're not hitting the feeder as much, and with this hot, dry weather I've been careful to keep the feeder fresh and filled, but sadly the birds aren't using it. Maybe they prefer the summer blooms?
COULD BE , I HOPE SO , I FOUND A LINK .. BACK IN 2008 A WOMAN WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THE DECLINE OF THE HUMMERS , MAY BE THE BLOOMING FLOWERS , I HAVE BLOOMING FLOWERS , AND STILL ONLY ONE http://www.birdchick.com/wp/2008/07/hummingbi...
Bird Killer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would come to Scottsville and shoot Bluewhiner with your BB gun. You must be a good shot with all the practice you have had. His brain is a little bit smaller than a BB. Hopefully you could take it out with the first shot.
He said I wasn't Bi Polar the other day.Like he thinks he is a psychiatrist or something.I think he is not Bi polar either.Just Bi.I farted in my sisters face this morning while she was laying on the couch.The b!tch threw up chunks of pancakes all over the floor.I got a lot of satisfaction from that.Then she hit me with a plate half full of pancakes.I hate that b!tch almost as much as I hate birds.I cant wait till dad gets home and sees that she broke one of his good plates.She is a whore too.She does every boy in town in the basement.I am going to lock them in the next time she takes a boy down there.So dad can see what she does while he is at work.I killed ten birds today with my BB gun.I hate birds they have scrawny little bird legs.
truth hurts

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

well

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,141 - 54,160 of81,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Stanton Forum right now

Search the Stanton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DemocRATS 146,001
Blackberry 18 min Looking 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 20 min Ricky Noya 16,114
Sheriff & Deputys 7 hr wesley 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
Which is better? Ford or Chevrolet? 15 hr Huh 4
courtney roberts (Mar '09) 18 hr friend 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Stanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stanton People Search