Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81698 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59228 Jun 27, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>We're talkin' Cartier now.
talk dirty to me -- Cartier, Tiffany, Rolex... Awe he went to Jared's!
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#59229 Jun 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Kevin
Is Qwerty the cut & paste queen?
Nothing definitive on google.

It's quite possible you are qwerty.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#59230 Jun 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
talk dirty to me -- Cartier, Tiffany, Rolex... Awe he went to Jared's!
The more limber you are, the dirtier I talk.

Location hidden

#59231 Jun 27, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing definitive on google.

It's quite possible you are qwerty.
I'm not. Unfortunately the wonderful anonymity of white space is a 2 edged sword. No one can prove who you are and you can't prove who your not. But I would be way cooler than Qwerty.

Location hidden

#59232 Jun 27, 2012
Kevin, want to help me out? Have you ever seen breakfast Club?
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#59233 Jun 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not. Unfortunately the wonderful anonymity of white space is a 2 edged sword. No one can prove who you are and you can't prove who your not. But I would be way cooler than Qwerty.
You just have a "style".

Very familiar.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#59234 Jun 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Kevin, want to help me out? Have you ever seen breakfast Club?
I have.
no longer a puppet

Somerset, KY

#59235 Jun 27, 2012
If someone's cooler that me then that makes me hotter than them...

t a e m ~ s l l a b

2 12 oz jars Heinz chili sauce
1 32 oz jar grape jelly
1 bag meatballs (about 80 in a bag)

Put chili sauce and jelly in a large pot, heat until jelly is melted and sauce is smooth, stirring often. Add frozen meatballs; heat until meatballs are thawed and then simmer for 3 hours.

Location hidden

#59236 Jun 27, 2012
I just went back and read Qwerty stuff from the day--I think I'm insulted. I prefer natural to cut & paste
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#59237 Jun 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
I just went back and read Qwerty stuff from the day--I think I'm insulted. I prefer natural to cut & paste
I tend to shoot from the hip.

Location hidden

#59238 Jun 27, 2012
no longer a puppet wrote:
If someone's cooler that me then that makes me hotter than them...

t a e m ~ s l l a b

2 12 oz jars Heinz chili sauce
1 32 oz jar grape jelly
1 bag meatballs (about 80 in a bag)

Put chili sauce and jelly in a large pot, heat until jelly is melted and sauce is smooth, stirring often. Add frozen meatballs; heat until meatballs are thawed and then simmer for 3 hours.
the famous meatball recipe from every wedding reception, graduation party, and baby shower I ever attended!

Location hidden

#59239 Jun 27, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>I tend to shoot from the hip.
I like straight shooters. So back to breakfast club. I have been on topix 4 months and fairly new to this thread. What is the social groups of the main players. For example are you the jock, the athlete, the prep, the outcast, the nerd?

Location hidden

#59240 Jun 27, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>I tend to shoot from the hip.
that must be how I got the necklace
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#59241 Jun 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I like straight shooters. So back to breakfast club. I have been on topix 4 months and fairly new to this thread. What is the social groups of the main players. For example are you the jock, the athlete, the prep, the outcast, the nerd?
If you've really been paying attention, I'm the witty one.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#59242 Jun 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
that must be how I got the necklace
Ooooh. You're good.

Sure hope you're female... lol

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#59243 Jun 27, 2012
almost there wrote:
Blueminer, don't fret americans will especially be a hummin the battle hymn song when our country becomes as relevant as say Mexico. Only you'll have to do that out of earshot of your chinese overseer; similar to a praticing christian in Iran these days.
Well some of us know where some Asian governments have set their sights. Many more know that the bill is overdue for various debts. Still others know what some governments consider an act of war.

The most unfortunate thing is those running our government seem to be doing so with wild abandon. They seem to be inviting the conflicts that one day may threaten the GOOD American way. I for one, would resist with every bullet and blade I can muster.

Let's not forget the nuclear arsenal, and HAARP which is also a deterrent. Pay no attention to the Talking Head standing in front.
The same Blood is behind the scenes working with the same interests
as those that annihilated two cities to put an end to WWII.

I don't doubt for a minute that they would annihilate many millions
and many cities to thwart any kind of Asian take-over of our land.
And you can bet the very last resort would be to lay waste to our own land. To the degree that it would not support even an ear of corn.

As an American you can choose to lick the asses of your mythical conquerors. Or if that time were to really come, die with me.

Location hidden

#59244 Jun 27, 2012
Just did my nightly 45 minutes on the elliptical, sweaty and headed to the shower...check back on everyone later
Ketty

United States

#59245 Jun 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Just did my nightly 45 minutes on the elliptical, sweaty and headed to the shower...check back on everyone later
Bird Flu?

Location hidden

#59246 Jun 27, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooh. You're good.

Sure hope you're female... lol
I just worked out on my elliptical to Prince "darling Nikki", Cher's "If I could turn back time, Meatloaf "paradise by the dashboard lights", a few others and cool down song was Cyndi Lauper "Time after Time". I'm either a female or extremely flaming gay with a propensity towards high heels.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#59247 Jun 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well some of us know where some Asian governments have set their sights. Many more know that the bill is overdue for various debts. Still others know what some governments consider an act of war.
The most unfortunate thing is those running our government seem to be doing so with wild abandon. They seem to be inviting the conflicts that one day may threaten the GOOD American way. I for one, would resist with every bullet and blade I can muster.
Let's not forget the nuclear arsenal, and HAARP which is also a deterrent. Pay no attention to the Talking Head standing in front.
The same Blood is behind the scenes working with the same interests
as those that annihilated two cities to put an end to WWII.
I don't doubt for a minute that they would annihilate many millions
and many cities to thwart any kind of Asian take-over of our land.
And you can bet the very last resort would be to lay waste to our own land. To the degree that it would not support even an ear of corn.
As an American you can choose to lick the asses of your mythical conquerors. Or if that time were to really come, die with me.
I notice I got bad marks for my speech. Is it really that bad? Or is some danm communist handing out the grades tonight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does business seem to be slow 4 min Stillsmarterthanu 6
Beautiful Woman 29 min In love 3
Jazamine adkins 2 hr BBuckland 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 163,259
WHO knows Jimmy Murphy?? 5 hr Strung out 7
Powell Co worst moms Apr 21 Erica 18
drug bust Gary Ginn Bridget Sparks (Apr '14) Apr 20 Wow 29

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages