Since: Feb 09

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2009
everyone has been talking about Zach Charles( i think thats his name) does anyone know him. I heaed he was a player. Im the ONLY player in powell county and i need to know
hehehahaha

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2009
hes not a player, he just loves the ladies.

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2009
Bad news the ladies dont love him. Hes probably a fat as*, that bangs nasty skanky wannabe hos. So if u know him give me his number. ill kick his as*
babycakes

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2009
"im the king" is an insecure feller with a small package if you know what i mean. i was out with him last weekend and i had to get the tweezers out to find his "member". he kept apologizing, but i couldn't stop laughin. i heard they have procedures that will take it up a notch or two if you know what i mean.

United States

#5 Feb 21, 2009
hes my bro. Thats funny. Genius comment. haha

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2009
im talkin about zack being my brother. But the comment to im the king was funny.
Zack Charles

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2009
I think its real funny how people wanna get on here and hide behind a screen name im not hard to find the number and address are in the phone book you can come get some in my yard or i can bring it to yours dont hide you little keyboard rambo man up.... hope to hear from you soon...
contageous

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 21, 2009
Zack-its sad that she takes up for Crystal Brewer more than she'll take up for you. I saw on one thread where she was agreeing with this "im the king" character.

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2009
I said that babycakes comment about "im the king" was funny. I said nothing about zack except that he's my brother. So get your story straight. And stop the crystal thing. Im done with her, she can fight her own fights now, cuz it aint worth it for me.

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2009
Oh yeah, and Zack told m not to say nothing, b/c it wasnt worth it. Thats the only reason i didnt say anything.

United States

#11 Feb 22, 2009
Girls settle down. I was just kidden about the ZAck thing. I heard some1 say his name, and i figures id make a joke about it. BUt my joke went to far. so my bad.
contageous-babyc akes

Richmond, KY

#12 Feb 22, 2009
thanks for the compliment. and yes miss brewer needs to spend less time hunting for married men and more time on the computer. It would give her the skills she needs to get out of govt housing.
-marie-

United States

#13 Feb 22, 2009
Well i guess thats kinda true. I shouldnt have even commented anything about her. I mean i still like her but i guess people have a right to say what ever they want. And me and my mom laughed about that comment for 4-ever! it was really funny. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
barnsmountain or pea ridge 1 hr whatever 11
-Word Drop+ (Jun '11) 1 hr -Sprocket- 1,437
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike duckit 142,478
Ricky Dale Reed 1 hr Yep 7
family doctors 6 hr peggy Cole 1
Welfare in Powell County (Dec '08) Sat Happily employed 59
People that work in the courthouse (Nov '08) Jul 31 Wishingman 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages