ruby ann richerdson crabtree

Posted in the Stanton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gogo

London, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I heard today there's a reward out for her arrest heard it was 5000 $ does anyone know for sure how much it is
Catch Her

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Reward or not. Ruby has gotten away with to much over the yrs, ut thus us too much. Let her rought in prison for what she done to this poor lady! But knoing the guys she hs been living with it would not suprise me if Ruby is in Houston Texas as we speak on her way to the Mexican border
cousin

Orange, VA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
oh goodness,, that MUST mean that I'm going to have to pick up those HOT HUNG HORNY MARRIED men that she liked, and do them myself.
tell it

Harrison, AR

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Ruby don't have enough sense to find the border she's in around close they will get her
Catch Her

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2013
cousin wrote:
oh goodness,, that MUST mean that I'm going to have to pick up those HOT HUNG HORNY MARRIED men that she liked, and do them myself.
Well if being a who$# runs in the family then more power to you!
meme

Gray, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2013
It all comes around she will get hers
who would have thought

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2013
is this the lady that use to be blonde and play bingo and drive a red car.? Did her mexican bf leave her? I think it the same one but the guy comes to bingo with another lady now
sally

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2013
SHE is in the jailhouse now. now she is boo oohing to to 18 news trying to get someone to believe her pack of lies. saying she was afraid the law was going to kill her. do the crime do your time
funny

Rochester, MI

#9 Feb 19, 2013
who would have thought wrote:
is this the lady that use to be blonde and play bingo and drive a red car.? Did her mexican bf leave her? I think it the same one but the guy comes to bingo with another lady now
yes its the same one
sugarbaby

Manchester, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Yea I saw her on 18 news today wonder which cop in Powell co will go her bond this time they won't do nothing with that trash she knows to much on them all there scared of her you see they never caught her she turned herself in I don't even think they were looking for her shes there litttle fat rat pill selling old nasty hoe should be put in a cage and starved just like that poor woman she mistreated skanky old thing and yes I'm related to her but I don't have anything to do with her I hope she had to pay for what she did she has hurt a lot of people and got by with it not going to be surprised if she gets out of this maybe if they get it out of Powell co she might get some time I hope she does cause that's what she needs
who

Manchester, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Who was the dumbass that signed her bond when she got arrested? Can people be arrested for stupidity? If so, we would have to set up a tent city to put them all in!
sugarbaby

Somerset, KY

#12 Feb 20, 2013
I don't know who signed her but like I said she always works her way out of stuff I won't be surprised if she gets outa this I hope justice is done for the poor woman she abused but if it's in powell co I don't think it will happen since its ruby ann they always let her walk
hello

United States

#13 Feb 20, 2013
I personally think there is too much publicity for her to escape this. Its just really difficult for me to think there is someone who is capable of such acts out there. You have to be licensed and checked on to be a child care provider and foster parent but to take care of elderly/handicap you can just sign up??? Makes no sense to me. And she always seemed to be snarling so it puzzles me why anyone would allow her to take care of their dog let alone loved one. Funny how the cousin poster stopped when Ruby got arrested...ah if thats in her sick mind then maybe she can get some help behind bars...
lol

Dripping Springs, TX

#14 Feb 20, 2013
will will I just hear on TV 18 news is going to have that thing back on there She is going to tell why she needs out of jail lol I hear that she had someone to get in her save an get the money out I guess the money Ruby had saved up was the poor woman money she was take from her I am like some of you all I don't think anything will be done to ruby either
Hmm

United States

#15 Feb 20, 2013
When they gonna have her on?
lol

Dripping Springs, TX

#16 Feb 21, 2013
sorry Hmmm she was on at 5 yesterday an then at 11 last night again this morn they might have it back on today at 5 !! 85000 cash it said it will be out in 2 weeks
lets hope not

United States

#17 Feb 21, 2013
I hope that a major news media gets wind of it then she be buried like the rest under the jail. I bet CNN would run it if it was submitted
not right

Lexington, KY

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Nany Grace that would be great!
yes lets contact her

United States

#20 Feb 23, 2013
lets do it
good
#21 Feb 23, 2013
they wont do nothing to that fat w***e it dosnt matter u u call she is ratting on everyone she can to walk ask rob he is helping her they had a deal why u think she turned herself in has to go to court to be dismissed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherish Rednour arrested on Drug Charges at Men... 18 hr Mount Sterling 11
Furnace Mountain Haunted Tue SpookyBoy6ix9ine 1
Heather Hollon Mon Kayla 10
Poll Is oral sex between a married man and woman a sin? (Jul '10) Apr 22 Cocklover 129
Stange ST Apr 21 TTTaTmrlly2002 1
Jessica/ Jessie/ Jess Barnett Apr 21 True 2
devin m Apr 21 Slim 1

Stanton Jobs

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages