allaboutme

Lexington, KY

#26 Nov 19, 2008
i'm not on welfare I have a good job two. I know her family very good and Larry wouldn't except him or they would have done told him about it. I didn't start this either oh yeah started this and I was putting in what I know everyone I know has either had trouble with megan herself or the bank. Yes I do know her family probally more than you do. I am not jeaulous of megan there is nothin to be jeaulous of. she isn't very pretty to my standards and most of the time if you don't live up to her stardards she is a bitch to you. So you can be her friend now but never make her mad of she will do stuff to you also. Thats all I got to say you guys can say whatever you want about me but it doesn't hurt my feeling because it is the truth. I know alot of people get on here and make up stuff about people but when I decided to comment on stuff I would tell the truth and not say anthing bad about anyone unless I had the facts
huh

United States

#28 Nov 20, 2008
allaboutme wrote:
i'm not on welfare I have a good job two. I know her family very good and Larry wouldn't except him or they would have done told him about it. I didn't start this either oh yeah started this and I was putting in what I know everyone I know has either had trouble with megan herself or the bank. Yes I do know her family probally more than you do. I am not jeaulous of megan there is nothin to be jeaulous of. she isn't very pretty to my standards and most of the time if you don't live up to her stardards she is a bitch to you. So you can be her friend now but never make her mad of she will do stuff to you also. Thats all I got to say you guys can say whatever you want about me but it doesn't hurt my feeling because it is the truth. I know alot of people get on here and make up stuff about people but when I decided to comment on stuff I would tell the truth and not say anthing bad about anyone unless I had the facts
Neither do i.I like Megan and her mother.But maybe you do know them better.I will not argue with you.I am just stating how i feel about her.But to bring a young boy into this just isnt right.He can not help what others do.And yes i do know hes gay.Have for awhile.But thats not my bussiness its his.
allaboutme

Jackson, KY

#30 Nov 20, 2008
I agree I am sorry I brought her brother into this but it is stupid Everyone has there opinions of people
hardworker

United States

#31 Nov 20, 2008
Go to the Clay City branch if you have such a problem with Stanton. I wrote the wrong amount on my deposit slip and they caught it. I shorted myself 50.00. I think the people are honest but they are human and can make mistakes. As far as talking about people--who doesn't? Even people in the churches (I won't call them christians) dog other people. No one is perfect but I think if your not happy with a bank then you need to switch!! I wouldn't go to Peoples Exchange Bank though!!!!
Lovin bitch

Clay City, KY

#33 Nov 20, 2008
I agree with all that has been said about meagan, The fact is she does talk alot of shit about people that comes through the bank She done it about me, She found out that me and my man had split up and i guess thought that if she made up some bull shit about me being with another man that he would have something to do with her but she was badly mistaken because he would never have anything to do with her, He thinks that she is a nasty assed cow who really needs to get herself a life...
so for the people that say she doesn't do all that is being said you are wrong just wait until she gets pissed off at you....
hardworker

United States

#34 Nov 20, 2008
I'm thinking if you don't like it at Stanton bank go to Clay City. Who doesn't talk about people anyway, they are human and that is in human nature to do that. Look at some of the churches, if they are going to talk about people why wouldn't bank workers? Think about it!!
Lovin bitch

Clay City, KY

#35 Nov 20, 2008
Well it isn't just about bank workers, it is about Megan she talks a whole lot about people and starts alot of trouble and she knows that if i ever hear her talking alot of B.S about me again i will rip her ugly head off.
The fact is, it is a business and what goes on there should be confidential.
And if they cant keep what they see and hear to there self then they shouldn't have a job there.....
bjt stanton

Zoe, KY

#36 Nov 20, 2008
I think allaboutme needs to up off their ass and get a real job, and leave megan alone. I know megan and all her family for many years. These are good people. Allaboutme better hope she doesn't find out who is behind this Megan can sue them for slander. U go Megan! Peace out Megan.
Crazy 8

United States

#37 Nov 20, 2008
I know megan very well i hang out with her alot and talk to her alot. She has never talk about any customers from the bank. Cause she knows that job is important just like the other jobs that she has. You all is just jeaulus. and if allaboutme is part of her family sounds like she don't have respect her! and BJT STANTON is right if they find out who is doing this they can get you for slander it's against the law! Megan , you are a sweet girl. see ya
hardworker

United States

#38 Nov 21, 2008
I'm pretty sure if she wants to talk about someone she can and has that right just like anyone else, she just can't say that they are a customer or talk about their account activities. Maybe you just need to bank somewhere else. There are all kinds of banks around. The more you stir in stink the stinkier it is going to get so if your in there a lot it is not going to get any better. Or here's an idea, don't do anything bad to get talked about!!!
Tired of the drama

Manchester, KY

#39 Nov 21, 2008
First I would like to say I worked with Megan for 5 years. Megan is one of the hardest workers at Whitaker Bank. Whoever posts this shit about her does not know her. Bank business as far as this returned check and Megan stealing the money. Tell your sister to quit writing cold checks and she won't have this problem. As far as the gossip goes. This is POWELL COUNTY. Megan doesn't tell what transactions or business you do in the bank. And believe it or not most of the public bring it on yourself. You come into the bank and tell all. That's where I always got my gossip from was YOU! You don't want anyone knowing your business. Don't tell it. And for the girl that split with her man and all that bullshit. It was probably your man that approached her. Megan is a fun gal. She enjoys life and makes ppl around her enjoy it. She doesn't have her picks that come in the bank, they pick her. Megan is the least of your problems at the bank. If Megan had been doing something wrong at the bank, the bank would have caught on by now. I can't believe ppl are so quick to judge. make sure your own hands are clean before you start pointing fingers. Love ya sis!
not too sure

Richmond, KY

#40 Nov 21, 2008
hardworker wrote:
I'm pretty sure if she wants to talk about someone she can and has that right just like anyone else, she just can't say that they are a customer or talk about their account activities. Maybe you just need to bank somewhere else. There are all kinds of banks around. The more you stir in stink the stinkier it is going to get so if your in there a lot it is not going to get any better. Or here's an idea, don't do anything bad to get talked about!!!
Not too sure I agree with that comment all the way. I would never comment on anything except this. I think this site can destroy lives or be very hurtful to people. I am thinking this ia a cowardly way to bully people, without a face or name. Yes, most people gossip. I feel bad for the younger population like the high school students this site could be used to be very harmful. I have heard of several students in other areas killing themselves over comments made about them on this site. Yep, that is over reacting but at such a young age everything feels so dramatic and final. I monitor this site only to protect people of interest, if harmful. No not getting on here to defend, but have removed as soon as possible as many times as necessary. I am an employer that monitors this site for harmful comments to kids, employees, and facility reputation. So far nothing to be worried about. Is that because they are not doing something to get talked about? Hope so
7896aaa

Williamsburg, KY

#41 Nov 22, 2008
allaboutme wrote:
well first of all I know megan very well too she is part of my family. Second of all she was sopposed to shred the check because since she was family but not anymore for the way she does stuff and renee isn't that innocent either. megan might be sweet to her friends but not to others she picks her favorites that come in the bank. I wouldn't tell anything unless it was the truth. It isn't like I said she was sleeping with the manager because as far as i know that isn't true. I tell only facts no lies
3333abc
people are jealous

United States

#42 Nov 22, 2008
7896aaa, what does 3333abc mean?
onetwo

Zoe, KY

#43 Nov 24, 2008
not too sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too sure I agree with that comment all the way. I would never comment on anything except this. I think this site can destroy lives or be very hurtful to people. I am thinking this ia a cowardly way to bully people, without a face or name. Yes, most people gossip. I feel bad for the younger population like the high school students this site could be used to be very harmful. I have heard of several students in other areas killing themselves over comments made about them on this site. Yep, that is over reacting but at such a young age everything feels so dramatic and final. I monitor this site only to protect people of interest, if harmful. No not getting on here to defend, but have removed as soon as possible as many times as necessary. I am an employer that monitors this site for harmful comments to kids, employees, and facility reputation. So far nothing to be worried about. Is that because they are not doing something to get talked about? Hope so
How do you get something removed from here.

Since: Nov 08

United States

#44 Nov 24, 2008
Enough about this Megan chick already. The point is Whitaker Bank sucks!
The Hidden Agenda

Roanoke, VA

#45 Dec 1, 2008
In order to request to get something removed, you could try contacting the topix.net managment team. Here's a link to help you out:
http://www.topix.com/topix/contact
Lois

United States

#46 Dec 7, 2008
The bank's problem is that there are too many chiefs and not enough indians there. Everyone that doesn't work as a teller is either a Vice-President or Asst. Vice-President....it's ridiculous!
hot girl

Zoe, KY

#47 Dec 7, 2008
Lovin bitch wrote:
I agree with all that has been said about meagan, The fact is she does talk alot of shit about people that comes through the bank She done it about me, She found out that me and my man had split up and i guess thought that if she made up some bull shit about me being with another man that he would have something to do with her but she was badly mistaken because he would never have anything to do with her, He thinks that she is a nasty assed cow who really needs to get herself a life...
so for the people that say she doesn't do all that is being said you are wrong just wait until she gets pissed off at you....
Robbie needs to get rid of you for good.
Shankey

Cleveland, GA

#48 Dec 9, 2008
Lois wrote:
The bank's problem is that there are too many chiefs and not enough indians there. Everyone that doesn't work as a teller is either a Vice-President or Asst. Vice-President....it's ridiculous!
Lois, I take it you are either a teller, or know someone this is a teller. If you or the teller you know works a little harder then they will promote them to assistant vice president. The fact is when you have a business, good workers get promoted, others work either say in the current position or quit. Thats with any business not just Whitaker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla B is easy 15 hr Hillbillysister 18
Scott Wireman 15 hr You betcha 2
small engine for my kid Sat stanton dad 1
ruchelle Glover (Sep '13) Sat ismashed 24
Bridget sparks Alexis terry Gary ginn Fri Yes 8
Laura Rogers Sep 21 Wtflol 1
Alexis Terry Sep 21 Etr 5

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages