Comments
21 - 40 of 42 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2014
paula

West Liberty, KY

#24 Mar 22, 2011
is this the same matt that used to run around with bobby blevins?
wtfmf

Pikeville, KY

#25 Apr 7, 2011
i heard little nikki jones is freakong out cause US marshals took Matt and she cant find out why or where or if he ratted-out ppl. It's a shame really. Everyone knows she is just using that guy that hangs out with her.
wtfmf

Pikeville, KY

#26 Apr 7, 2011
btw, in case that guy reads this, she has been and is f***ing around on u with everyone but u. lol. this is so funny, and u turned me down for her.
what

United States

#27 Apr 7, 2011
wtfmf wrote:
btw, in case that guy reads this, she has been and is f***ing around on u with everyone but u. lol. this is so funny, and u turned me down for her.
I bet you hate that you missed out on that prize. lol
wtfmf

Pikeville, KY

#28 Apr 7, 2011
Oh as soon as he opens his eyes i will get him. that place he talks about building will be mine not hers. Unless she changes how she is treating him soon it wont be long now cause she keeps pushing him away and just keeps taking from him.
that guy

United States

#29 Apr 7, 2011
I just got a call that this crap is on here. Girl u have no idea what it means to really love someone. You accept them as they are no matter what. You will never get that chance. Stop trying to interfere and go to hell.
wtfmf

Pikeville, KY

#30 Apr 8, 2011
SHE IS USING YOU!!!! SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU. WANT PROOF. HOW MANY TIMES HAS SHE CAME TO YOU FOR SEX OR FOR YOU TO HOLD HER? TRY GOING TO HER AND SEE HOW SHE REJECTS YOU AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ANSWER THEN.
that guy

United States

#31 Apr 8, 2011
Know not who u r f**king with. A lot of things going on and right now is not the time.
wtfmf

Mount Sterling, KY

#32 Apr 13, 2011
If you want a skank pill whore that only worries about her next fix then that is your business. If you ever come to your senses let me know. She will NEVER want you. Just ask all her friends, she's told all them that u are just friends and that's all it will be.
john

Jackson, KY

#33 Apr 15, 2011
Matt Lyle is a fucking snitch. That's why the feds came and got him back out of jail again. How many busts have there been since they came and got him. word is he snitched on the halls, johnsons, and the hunts. I would hate to be associated with him in any way cause when they come after him anyone around him will be in danger too.
fred

Corbin, KY

#34 Apr 16, 2011
john wrote:
Matt Lyle is a fucking snitch. That's why the feds came and got him back out of jail again. How many busts have there been since they came and got him. word is he snitched on the halls, johnsons, and the hunts. I would hate to be associated with him in any way cause when they come after him anyone around him will be in danger too.
that is good to hear.
dude

United States

#35 Apr 19, 2011
mtfmf is right dude. she been sleepin with jason smith @ creech's and u could hear them going at it. best to cut ur losses on that one. she aint nothing but a ho. word has it she dont give it up to u cause u do care about her. sucks to be u huh.
wtfmf

Pikeville, KY

#36 Apr 24, 2011
Matt aint the only snitch. Nikki is a snitch too.
wtfmf

United States

#37 May 3, 2011
guess what she is doing now? she claims she wants to quit the drugs but she's stayin at keith's and doing everything that gets brought to her and the guys bringing it. lol. bet u feel left out now huh? if u want a whore then that's up to u.
that guy

United States

#38 May 3, 2011
Why must you persist with this? it accomplishes nothing.
wtfmf

United States

#39 May 13, 2011
Guess u see now that I was right all along. She aint nothing but a ho. Ur better off with someone else. She will never change. Sorry for what ur going through.
akme

United States

#40 Jul 17, 2012
that guy wrote:
Why must you persist with this? it accomplishes nothing.
because matt is a piece of sh@t, and his sister Mary was the prettiest slut ,c#cks@cker in Richmond. Did anyone that would buy her kids a pair of socks. And running to Powell co. To smoke and get weed from her parents. She didn't know who the father of her daughter is because she slept with two brothers at the same time.but raises the daughter with the same last name as her son even though they have different dads. Ya whore
Kenny Tarmack

Paris, KY

#41 Jul 17, 2012
White trash theatre at its best, thanks for the great read guys!
Jessica B

Richmond, KY

#42 Jun 14, 2014
Screw that loser I'm so glad he's back in jail
Itsallgood

United States

#43 Jun 26, 2014
Dope heads talking about dope heads. Maybe if you guys tried to live a productive lifestyle you wouldn't have to worry about each other. I'm sure you all have been to jail yourselves from the way it sounds. Ik Matt and I have no good or bad opinion of him. I do know that he is headed for drug court and hopefully upon his completion he won't act like the rest of you dope heads. I wish him the best as I do the rest of you all. Straighten your lives out. How old do you gotta be before you really grow up? Must suck to live such a dramatic life!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Obama Zombies 151,553
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min maverick21 2,191
miranda and daro sprangler 5 hr For real 2
HIgh school parking 5 hr Thunder 2
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 9 hr child 1,051
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 14 hr Republicans Are S... 16,150
Whatever happened to Kyle Lively at the high sc... Mon answers 7
•••
•••
Stanton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Stanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••