Dawna & Chris Coffey?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Wondering

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2010
Wow is all I have to say. Nothing but drama!!!
yup

United States

#2 Feb 18, 2010
their mom is full of drama to, guess the whole family is
stones

Macon, GA

#3 Feb 18, 2010
Could'nt ask for a better family! post ure drama towards someone like ure selfs that starts crapp like this .
yup

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2010
u must be crazy to think they are a good family. i guess people who do drugs and run over people at the fair are great. WRONG! bunch of druggies.
ahoy

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2010
yup wrote:
u must be crazy to think they are a good family. i guess people who do drugs and run over people at the fair are great. WRONG! bunch of druggies.
Thats a true fact cause chris coffey is nothing but a drugy and I know him for a fact, cause my dad and his mother was good friends they even use to play cards together, and about the accident at the fair, those people didn't even have a chance to get out of the way, they mowed them down in a drunkin - drugged rage. I am kin to the little boy and he was messed so bad and those guys don't even feel guilty about what they did, but I think that they all should have been put away for a very very long time, cause what if someone they hit would have died would they have just gotten a pat on their wrist like they did anyway.
yup

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2010
his mom always talks crap and puts crap on her myspace about renee, the girl who just had chris 100th kid and dawna talks about her too, they are two faced people.chris is a little druggie mommas boy.
lmao

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 20, 2010
dawna is a fat ugly wh*r*. She looks like miss piggy....I hope Ray is done with her and moved on. He was always so nice when we worked together...Id love to have me some more of that.
loved by many

Winchester, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2010
I think they are the best people to hang around with. Dawna is a sexy girl and she has a good heart. If you want some more of Ray then I am sure she would hand him over to ya! Chris and Renee are happily married doing great with their newborn babyboy! I love how so many people have so much to say but not once have I seen people put their real life names on this whole website. All I call this is PURE envy! And Im sure if they get on here and see this, they would just laugh anyhow. And if they jackasses that got ran over would have got out of the way, then their would have never been an accident! lol there is you something to talk about! Keep up the yik yak patty wak haters, obviously you are very jealous and have nothing better to do!
Trash

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2010
Renee is trash, she takes care of her newborn while her mom is caring for her other kid. Chris cheats on her 24/7 and could care less about any of his kids. He is a low life and his wife is trash so I guess they kind of go great together huh? Renee grow up and get your own life and take care of your own kids and Chris you need to grow some balls and lay off the drugs. Oh yea Dawna sexy? are you freaking blind or something??????????
ahoy

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2010
loved by many wrote:
I think they are the best people to hang around with. Dawna is a sexy girl and she has a good heart. If you want some more of Ray then I am sure she would hand him over to ya! Chris and Renee are happily married doing great with their newborn babyboy! I love how so many people have so much to say but not once have I seen people put their real life names on this whole website. All I call this is PURE envy! And Im sure if they get on here and see this, they would just laugh anyhow. And if they jackasses that got ran over would have got out of the way, then their would have never been an accident! lol there is you something to talk about! Keep up the yik yak patty wak haters, obviously you are very jealous and have nothing better to do!
Well you stupid b*tch you did not use your real name so stop talking about others not using theirs. Also if those idiots would have not been at the county fair drinking and on drugs and fighting like a bunch of fools which they are then there would not of been an accident. They are totally guilty and should be put in prison for what they did but no they really got nothing, and the ppl they hit and ran over will suffer for the rest of their lives, especially the little boy that they ran over he is young and did not deserve it and he has pain everyday, so tell me that's right. But I guess the reason they didn't get any time out of what they did is cause of the old saying "It's all in who you know and who you blow" so I guess how many ppl did his mommy have to blow to keep him out of jail?????? Have you heard of karma well what goes around comes around and one day they will all get paid back for what they did. So lol over that. Also Chris is a d*ck-head!!!!!!!!
sweetness

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 21, 2010
I seriously see how chris is getting action from too many girls, and if so it only lasts for a week or so and the girl moves on. This could be because his package is really very small and he is not good in bed at all. I speak from experience. I just feel sorry for all his kids. They are the ones who suffer through all this. Chris has been after me for years and its only a matter of time that his wife will see the real him and get out while she can.
Loved by many

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 21, 2010
Awww did I hit a sore spot? Put your name on here wuss..
That's what I thought! My name isn't on here cause I'm not from hick ol Powell co but if u really have to know it's April Jessing from Winchester! Now where's yours?
p max

Clarksville, TN

#13 Feb 21, 2010
ahoy wrote:
<quoted text>Well you stupid b*tch you did not use your real name so stop talking about others not using theirs. Also if those idiots would have not been at the county fair drinking and on drugs and fighting like a bunch of fools which they are then there would not of been an accident. They are totally guilty and should be put in prison for what they did but no they really got nothing, and the ppl they hit and ran over will suffer for the rest of their lives, especially the little boy that they ran over he is young and did not deserve it and he has pain everyday, so tell me that's right. But I guess the reason they didn't get any time out of what they did is cause of the old saying "It's all in who you know and who you blow" so I guess how many ppl did his mommy have to blow to keep him out of jail?????? Have you heard of karma well what goes around comes around and one day they will all get paid back for what they did. So lol over that. Also Chris is a d*ck-head!!!!!!!!
I always assumed Chris did all the blowing that keep him out of jail.
Renee Coffey

Winchester, KY

#14 Feb 21, 2010
Lmao! Once again another topic about all of us..This makes me happy to know that you LOSERS are sittin around thinkin bout my fam and I! Thanks! I bet I kno who started this...One of you fat as* hillbilly hos that wants my man! hahahaha well guess again honey cuz he is wit the best and you dont have a chance. how could he cheat on me when im wit him all the time? yeah funny, we aint havin 3somes thats fa sure! we got life made so stop bein jealous and why dont u tell us who u are? I know why! cause u are nuttin but cowards! lol lol lol
sweetness

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 21, 2010
sweetheart...been there...had that ....dont be hatin cause ur man has been crushin on me for like ever and your just some girl he accidentally knocked up like the rest. I dont want your little boy...I have my own man. where do u think he was the night u got married? most def not with his wifey where he should be...lmao..little girl u have no clue...and what about when u visited your mother????? Hes always gonna want some of this...You say u have it made? livin with his momma on a SSI check is hardly having it made. Get a job honey cause u will need one to support his drug habbits and your so called awesome life. Muah!!!! Muah!!!!!!
Renee Coffey

Winchester, KY

#17 Feb 21, 2010
Well Vikki i am soo happy to hear that he gave you a little cause I am sure you needed it. I let Donnie Martin take him to go get some, that was his mini bachelors party!!! lol and we dont live with his mom no more dumbazzz! shows how much u know, we live in winchester! Try again! Tell me something I dont know babygirl! muah!xoxoxox hahahaha and if you had a lick of common sense then you would know exactly where Chris is working since you been stalkin him since that night! now what
priscilla

Louisville, KY

#18 Feb 21, 2010
I have heard of him he used to date a friend of mine never meet the guy though she talked good about him so he couldnt be that bad
Winchester

Winchester, KY

#19 Feb 21, 2010
He's not bad at all. These worthless excuses for females are just ate up with jealousy. That's all!
sweetness

Macon, GA

#20 Feb 21, 2010
hes not in winchester right now cause i just met up with him. i gave him a ride....if u know what i mean sweetie...in more ways than one.
Renee

Winchester, KY

#21 Feb 21, 2010
Lmmfao! Keep telling yourself that cause he is sitting right here. Stop obsessing and get your own man! For real you sound really pathetic sweetheart. There's plenty of guys in poco for u to stalk so stop dreaming over mine! Welp gotta go buy my husband some drugs with my welfare check! Hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mary watson 2 hr Lives on her road 47
Lives on her road 3 hr Booooooo 10
Larry Hall (Jun '16) 17 hr Concerned Citizen 16
housecleanong 19 hr Christi 5
Bobby Blevins Sat Ashley 3
The sparks Sat Sandra 2
Hot Guys 30+ (Jan '09) Feb 17 Vid4 18

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages