Kayla Richardson
Sick of her

Jackson, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2010
She is such a dirty hoe. Seriously, she sleeps with everyone.
thats funny

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2010
everyone but you? Is that why you are on here b*tching about it?
Jazmen

Berea, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2010
look me and kayla have had our problems and all but she isnt a ho she might liike to talk about guys and say that she wants them but i really dont think she sleeps with all of them. quit starting shit. find a new hobby. Kayla tell these people to kiss your ass
Ashley

Phelps, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2010
This is hilarious. shes not a hoe, thats crazy. out of all the hoes in powell county you choose a girl who is one of the few thats not & decide to lie & call her one? get a life, thats sad. kayla keep your head up and dont let them get to you!
Get a life

Waco, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2010
I find this funny..who ever started this bs is jealous of Kayla and I see why. Shes a very pretty and sweet girl. She has alot going for her. So before you start running your mouth look in the mirror because to me your jealous of Kayla and I see why all the decent guys in pc go after her because hes the only decent girl left in pc. It's sad when guys have to go find a girl out of pc. Kayla is probally one of the few girls around here that I would even think about being with. sorry that she has took a guy that you like and now that leaves you jealous.
Kayla

Waco, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2010
Ashley wrote:
This is hilarious. shes not a hoe, thats crazy. out of all the hoes in powell county you choose a girl who is one of the few thats not & decide to lie & call her one? get a life, thats sad. kayla keep your head up and dont let them get to you!
Who is this? lol
JessicaT

Grethel, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2010
I agree.. Kayla is a VERY nice person and obviously whoever started this post must be the only person that thinks shes a how.. because everyone is DISAGREEING with them..lol... funny shit
wonder who

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2010
You can pretty much guess who started this post.
Kayla

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2010
wonder who wrote:
Who?
Ashely s

Stanton, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2010
this is her cuz and you better be glad you did not put a name on here that's all i can say!
shes the best girl in the world and just because shes pretty and you cant be like her grow up!! Kayla I love you:)
I know

Stanton, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2010
wonder who wrote:
Who i would love to know
Dom

Palisades Park, NJ

#12 Jan 26, 2010
She sucks at giving head
Heather c

Jackson, KY

#13 Jan 26, 2010
that's my name. Whats ur last name ashley s?
Haha

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jan 26, 2010
Heather c wrote:
that's my name. Whats ur last name ashley s?
I gave you want you gave me!
It's sad you have nothing to do but talk about people you must really hate your life :(
Kayla

United States

#15 Jan 26, 2010
I think it's funny that people don't have anything else better to do than sit here and talk about people. I just wonder why your so jealous of me?
Brooke

Barbourville, KY

#16 Jan 26, 2010
You people need to shut the fuck up seriously. Me and Kayla became best friends in 6th grade we dont see each as much now but I will take up for her when ppl are talking crap and they dont even know what it is that they are saying. Grow the hell up because obvioulsy u are the only person who has a problem with her. Thank you and goodnight
Will

Cynthiana, KY

#17 Jun 8, 2010
I'd do her
Big Daddy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#18 Jun 8, 2010
she is not hot...people ur in powell county she sits on her ass at the car lot all day and does nothing but pouts to mommy... so that fake hair and smile doesn't fool me or my friends. She a wanna be and im sorry but she better learn to slow down or she is going to hurt someone like and elderly person or something. I wish she wouldn't have started her own post it's her people look at the ips she is on here defending herself for starting this crap get a life spoiled brat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powell County Middle School football 7 hr Mom 1
Chris Carroll 7 hr Daydreamer 1
Brandy Robinson (Jan '10) 15 hr You never know 13
cat is out of the bag 23 hr angry aunt 9
Destiny Lykins (Jun '09) Wed 2013 BEST YEAR EVER 14
miss powell county Tue sing 3
Tharpe's where did they come from (Jan '15) Sep 1 us studs 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages