Our nation in judgement

Posted in the Stanton Forum

Look up

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Our nation is in judgement. I am afraid it is going to get worse. We took prayer out of schools. We allow abortions to kill over 50 MILLION of our future citizens....The most helpless stage of life, is called tissue, not a human being.The President is for illegal aliens being in the USA. He says that the next great CEO may be in this group of people. Just think how many great people we killed in the womb Mr President!! No wonder our country is going crazy. We have evil movies everywhere. We have violent video games for our kids. We have evil music that goes against anything righteous or holy. Rappers and Rock music talk about shooting cops and all that jazz. Yet our President thinks all the ills of the country are the crazy gun carrying religious people. We have a little boy being dragged off a school bus by a crazy gunman in Alabama. We can protect our money and our system (Wall Street has armed guards around it,many guards-I have been there and seen them), yet we can't have a teacher or a school bus monitor carry a weapon to defend our most prized possession. I am sorry liberals, but I would prefer to have my children protected when they go to school. Locking the doors is obviously not enough. I wish someone with a concealed weapon would have been on the bus when this child was taken. Maybe he would be at home right now....
Reagan fan

Paris, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
I'm with ya all the way. Our liberal friends are all about appeasement of the world, when we should be proud of the red white and blue. This country wasn't founded on big government.
Red White and Blue

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Love the post! Spot on!
lol

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2013
AMAN
Concern

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
You can pray anytime you want in school, just not publicly. Why do you think you have to do it in front of everyone and draw attention to yourself or force others to join in? Do you pray with your children each morning before they head off to school? And just who do you think should of had a gun on the bus. the driver? You would support that every teacher here in Powell County is responsible enough to have a gun, or are there some you wouldn't want to have that privilege or be near your kids with a gun nearby? People talk about keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally ill. Who will be the ones to determine who is mentally ill? After reading your post, it is my opinion you are mentally ill, so I don't think you should have a gun. What good does it do to have a list of mentally ill when the NRA isn't supportive of doing background checks in all gun buying situations. Maybe if the young dad down at Hazard hadn't been able to buy a gun just five hours before he was planning on picking up his son, he wouldn't of been able to kill his baby's momma, her uncle and her cousin. There are millions of scenarios on both sides of this gun subject.
Agree

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2013
I agree this Conern !!!
soooooo

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Feb 1, 2013
I am so sick and tired of Chrstian hate and blaming everything on Obama. I heard someone say that the road in front of their house was torn up and that was even Obama's fault. When will it stop? It's ridiculous and stupid.
Your mom

Paris, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Concern wrote:
You can pray anytime you want in school, just not publicly. Why do you think you have to do it in front of everyone and draw attention to yourself or force others to join in? Do you pray with your children each morning before they head off to school? And just who do you think should of had a gun on the bus. the driver? You would support that every teacher here in Powell County is responsible enough to have a gun, or are there some you wouldn't want to have that privilege or be near your kids with a gun nearby? People talk about keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally ill. Who will be the ones to determine who is mentally ill? After reading your post, it is my opinion you are mentally ill, so I don't think you should have a gun. What good does it do to have a list of mentally ill when the NRA isn't supportive of doing background checks in all gun buying situations. Maybe if the young dad down at Hazard hadn't been able to buy a gun just five hours before he was planning on picking up his son, he wouldn't of been able to kill his baby's momma, her uncle and her cousin. There are millions of scenarios on both sides of this gun subject.
Go back and eat your Bon bons and gain a few more pounds
I know

Winchester, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2013
soooooo wrote:
I am so sick and tired of Chrstian hate and blaming everything on Obama. I heard someone say that the road in front of their house was torn up and that was even Obama's fault. When will it stop? It's ridiculous and stupid.
It will stop when obama quits blaming everyone else for his mistakes,so go and cry on his shoulder since he let you down.4 years in and were in a bigger mess,8 years in and we will be destroyed.
Hey Mom

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
I know you, you were the fat pig at Krogers in Winchester that had your three kids, the oldest one was holding your little grandson along with her loser boyfriend. How old is that daughter of yours that new momma, 15? Then you pulled out your SNAP card and paid for some of your groceries, and then had to dig in you purse, your for that big wad of cash (saw you earlier standing line to cash your welfare check at the courtesy count) and bought the three cases of beer, had the clerk get you two cartons of Camel striaghts and two big bags of dog food. You were wearing that TSirt thats "Said my illegitimate grandbaby loves grandma and Obama for talking care of all of us".
Your mom

Paris, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Hey Mom wrote:
I know you, you were the fat pig at Krogers in Winchester that had your three kids, the oldest one was holding your little grandson along with her loser boyfriend. How old is that daughter of yours that new momma, 15? Then you pulled out your SNAP card and paid for some of your groceries, and then had to dig in you purse, your for that big wad of cash (saw you earlier standing line to cash your welfare check at the courtesy count) and bought the three cases of beer, had the clerk get you two cartons of Camel striaghts and two big bags of dog food. You were wearing that TSirt thats "Said my illegitimate grandbaby loves grandma and Obama for talking care of all of us".
I think that was your mom after I boned her, but nice comeback with a '' food stamp '' and '' b*stard'' kid parody. That's something no one has ever heard, so it's pretty cool that you said that.
Look up

Richmond, KY

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Our nation was founded on Christian values. We have lost our sense of what is right and wrong and gone for the whatever feels good do it mentality. I own guns. I will use them if I am attacked. I will protect my family. I will also protect anyone who is in danger to the best of my ability. If you go on a school bus and grab a kid off it, I will protect that kid in any way possible. Fist, kick, bullet, hammer, whatever I can use to stop the situation. Liberals want to talk things out. Actions speak louder than words, and I would make no apologies for kicking the snot out of anybody attempting to cause harm to any innocent victim. Too bad more people don't wear white hats anymore.
lookee lookee

Duluth, GA

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Concern wrote:
Why lookee here! We got us an armchair SY-KY-A-TRUST in our midst! Who ya gonna analyze next, daffydoc? Pick me! Pick Me!
Look up

Richmond, KY

#14 Feb 4, 2013
soooooo wrote:
I never blamed Obummer.....Abortions have been going on since 1973. I was making a point about how he is wanting to open our borders to illegal aliens under the guise that there are some great potential citizens in the group. I am saying that we killed over 50 million of our citizens since 1973, and I wonder how many of them may have been Doctors, Lawyers and special people in all walks of life.
realistic

Stanton, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2013
soooooo wrote:
By the way, I remember Democrats blaming everything from high gas prices to Katrina on President Bush....Sorry...but you got to take it to be consistent.
realistic

Stanton, KY

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Concern wrote:
People who want to kill are going to overlook every law in order to do what they want. The criminal will always have a gun, unless we have the Mark of the Beast system in place to check every purchase (which is coming soon). Shouldn't we let honest citizens be allowed to carry a gun if they want. Isn't that what a police officer is? He may have more traing than me, but Americans are able to figure out how to use a gun. The bad guys succeed most of the time without formal training...Why not allow honest citizens the ability to defend the innocent?
I like Republicans

Stanton, KY

#17 Feb 6, 2013
I went to a ball game recently and you would not believe how many people don't put their hand on their heart when the national anthem is played. Our nation has lost its way. People died so we could have the honor to salute our flag, but this generation is pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katlyn Lynch Haggard 1 hr like to talk to her 7
Tacos 1 hr ThankGodForTacos 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Sss 131,384
cockroach girl 2 hr DUMBAZZ 44
threesome Sun jimmel 5
Do not rent to list (Nov '11) Sun For sure 61
Ryan Romans (Jan '09) Oct 17 Sabrina 31
Stanton Dating
Find my Match

Stanton Jobs