Robin

La Crosse, WI

#1 May 20, 2010
Please send him back to India. Robin
Ruth

Stevens Point, WI

#2 Jun 25, 2010
This is a very holy priest that I love as a dear son. He is kind, thoughtful and wonderful priest.
Joseph

Stevens Point, WI

#3 Sep 13, 2010
Robin wrote:
Please send him back to India. Robin
I agree with Robin. This man hits on young girls and used older women to get everything he can from them. A true gigilo.
Michael

Stevens Point, WI

#4 Jan 11, 2011
You would not want to know this person. I will give a dime to the diocese until they send him to the rice fields in India.
Tammy

Eau Claire, WI

#5 Aug 20, 2011
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Robin. This man hits on young girls and used older women to get everything he can from them. A true gigilo.
Your sick! Father's sin is being too trusting and naive about how evil and sick Americans who call themselves Christian can be. God bless him.
Ruth

Stevens Point, WI

#6 Aug 22, 2011
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sick! Father's sin is being too trusting and naive about how evil and sick Americans who call themselves Christian can be. God bless him.
Tammy, I think you and I are the naive ones. I would have trusted this priest with my life when he was in our city for almost five months. Then a couple of days ago, he called me and asked me to help him because he was taken out of his church in Stanley because he was caught in bed with a woman. The investigation is going on now.
Micheal P

Stevens Point, WI

#7 Aug 23, 2011
Tammy, if you think this man is so pure, I wonder why he is in LaCrosse, WI now being investigated because he was caught in bed with another man's woman. So who is the sick one!!!!
Tammy

Eau Claire, WI

#8 Sep 17, 2011
Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tammy, I think you and I are the naive ones. I would have trusted this priest with my life when he was in our city for almost five months. Then a couple of days ago, he called me and asked me to help him because he was taken out of his church in Stanley because he was caught in bed with a woman. The investigation is going on now.
Ruth yes he was in her bedroom sleeping, he had been fishing most of the night and had a headache, he asked to lay down and fell asleep and asked this women to wake him up at 3pm. When she went in there to do that she also laid on the bed and that is how her boyfriend found them. Nothing went on and I have this straight from the Diocese of La Crosse. Yes they pulled him for his own protection and because he crossed boundaries she should not have as a priest. If he needed to lay done he should have gone home. If he is counseling her it should only have been done in the church. If it was after hours it should have only been on the phone. His attitude was, God sees all and knows all, and only needs to answer to him and ignore the gossip of others. Maybe in India that works but not in America. I still stand by my statement of his being naive.
Ruth

La Crosse, WI

#9 Sep 18, 2011
Tammy, what you got from the Diocese of LaCrosse was mostly from an interview they had with me. As I am a senior woman, he called me his USA mama. Whenever he had a question, he would call me. The first day he was in LaCrosse, he called me. And as he never lied to me, there is a little more to it than you think. He told me that was not the only time he was with her. He said he was cooking Indian meals for her, they were french kissing and he was a little in love with her. I have a good lady friend in Chippewa Falls and she told me this Linda woman is what they call a cougar and I know Fr. Joseph is very naive when it comes to evil women in the USA. Pray for him.
Ruth

La Crosse, WI

#10 Sep 18, 2011
Tammy, you sound like a real Christian woman that can forgive like I do. I did not tell Fr. David Kunz about the cooking and kissing as I don't like gossip. I believe we are all sinners and should not look at the splinter in the other man's eye when we have a beam in our own. I just got an email from Fr. Joseph and he said it is now in the hands of his bishop in Chad, Africa. He may get called back there or if not, Bishop Callahan said there is little chance they will ever let him back in the Diocese of LaCrosse. As I know he wants to stay in this country, I am praying for him every day. Would you please pray for him too? Thanks and God Bless you Tammy-----Ruth
Tammy

Eau Claire, WI

#11 Sep 28, 2011
Ruth wrote:
Tammy, you sound like a real Christian woman that can forgive like I do. I did not tell Fr. David Kunz about the cooking and kissing as I don't like gossip. I believe we are all sinners and should not look at the splinter in the other man's eye when we have a beam in our own. I just got an email from Fr. Joseph and he said it is now in the hands of his bishop in Chad, Africa. He may get called back there or if not, Bishop Callahan said there is little chance they will ever let him back in the Diocese of LaCrosse. As I know he wants to stay in this country, I am praying for him every day. Would you please pray for him too? Thanks and God Bless you Tammy-----Ruth
Thanks for the info Ruth, the info you got on this women is correct. I'm glad it was stopped before it went any further. We all need to take some of the blame because we have not done enough praying for our priests (except you) Satan attacks the religious with full force.'strike the shepherd scatter the sheep' Fr. Corapi
Michael

Stevens Point, WI

#12 Nov 3, 2011
HO, Ho, Ho, Ruth and Tammy. The priest you thought was so holy is being shipped back to India now where is belongs. As you for you Tammy, since when do people fish most of the night? He was fishing all right - but not for fish. Glad I moved out of that cow town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused of exposing himself to women in Cla... (Aug '15) Nov '16 Not Trump 2
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Walker for President (Jul '15) Jul '15 Wondering 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Phil Late ist 12
News Study: Stanley prison has 'poor' security (Apr '09) May '13 Where is Scott Wa... 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31
The Priest (May '10) May '12 fr joseph 9

Stanley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanley Mortgages