The Love Of Jesus
JESUSlovesME

Morehead, KY

#1 Jul 27, 2009
Well as I read these post I cant help but smile, as I sit here .Im reading how good GOD is, how some dont believe he even exist, but the facts are this, JESUS is real and he loves you! No matter where you are from, no matter what you believe , and no matter what you have gone through.He went to a hill called Calvary, He bled and died there, while they scorned and mocked His holy name, but through all this Jesus still loved you and the very ones who were poking fun at Him and even in death He whispered to the Father, forgive them for they know not what they do', oh what boundless love!Yes its true Jesus loves you and He wants to save you and take you to that wonderful place called heaven, but the bible states,'My spirit wont always strive with man'!God is a loving , caring God, and HE GAVE THE VERY BEST THAT HEAVEN COULD AFFORD TO OFFER a better way, its up to you to choose that God is real.He created us all, each and everyone in His image, and gave us the freedom to choose, He wont force anything on you!
I have had so many people ask me if GOD was real , and I say yes, just as real as the sun that shines each morning, or the stars in the sky at night,how do I know He is real, because I feel Him, I walk and talk with Him,He heals me when im hurting, He holds me in arms of love with Im so broken I can only cry, and He helps me smile again!Thank you Jesus!When I was down to nothing, He came to me in the darkest hour of my life,He took all the broken pieces of a life that seemed hopeless, and patiently, He put the pieces in place, and with a very broken and humble heart I told Jesus that I loved Him, and I wanted to serve Him and make Him my Master, and I have never been sorry, never been dissapointed in Jesus! So to the unbelievers, just ask yourself this question, would you rather go through life with no hope, and not believe GOD is real and find out at the end of life that you were wrong, and GOD is real, and it be too late to serve Him?or would it be better to open your heart and your mind to the fact that you could be wrong, that GOD is very much real , and serve Him now?I cant sit here and tell you that my life is a bed of roses, but I can say , its so much better with JESUS than it ever was without him,! I love you all! Becky.
amen

Utica, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2009
AMEN!... there nothing you cant do if you believe in the LORD.. AND if you dont believe you missing out on the biggest beat in your heart, he walked miles to know he was dying, he choose to die for our sins, respect would be to give him that, all the non believer and haters, you will have to deal with that, even on deaths door the LORD will forgive you for all your sins. I know he is in my heart and soul, my life is proof he is real... FOR my children health and welfare are proof. LOOK around there is nothing GOD DID NOT create!! It may be mans idea, but who created his brain, skills... If u can love the LORD , dont knock him, RESPECT .. LIKE you want us to give you!
WITH the LORD as my light, and his holyspirit as my guide... I am alive!
Marc

Sophia, WV

#3 Sep 24, 2009
Amen MM I agree totally...Im so proud of you!
Eleanor Jones

Livingston, TN

#4 Oct 31, 2009
These are beautiful writing,s I dont hear anything like this where I am at, please post more when you can. Thanks
Eleanor jones

Livingston, TN

#5 Nov 1, 2009
Folks I am back to read this again it is quite beautiful,I feel very calm and serene when I read this ,I feel very enlightened. I hear nothing like this where I live, have a feeling I willbe visiting often.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have a question about Debt Consolidation? (Nov '13) May '16 James310 3
Hi Mar '16 Anonymous 1
only me Feb '16 justice for all 1
joe carvell ??? (Dec '15) Dec '15 anonymous 1
Syria' Ireland' and other places (Nov '15) Nov '15 written for Jesus 1
Second time i'm asking: Someone please help me ... (Jul '15) Nov '15 IMaybeFoundTheStore 2
With bad credit is it easier to get a new car l... (Dec '13) Feb '14 mikethom 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanley Mortgages