concerned citizen

Midland, NC

#1 Jun 25, 2010
can stanley win another state ch in baseball
umpire

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jun 29, 2010
really who cares, but i will answer your question. not enough pitching in 11-12, to many crazy parents in this group. stanleys 9-10 have a shot at getting out of the district
go wildcats

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jul 2, 2010
concerned citizen are u for real, stanley cant beat a bunch of good 10 yr olds. this team has no heart. this team is full of a bunch of kids whos parents think they do nothing wrong..this team has no pitching what so ever, none. td, if i was u i would'nt even show up on Sunday, as a matter of fact, let the parents coach, they are doing from the stands anyway...
concerned citizen

Midland, NC

#4 Jul 2, 2010
mr.umpire i guess you was right no pitching,looked like they had to bring the littliest kid on the team to bail them out but it was a little late
go wildcats

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jul 2, 2010
CC some of the kids acted like they did not want to be there, they did'nt even try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonas Brothers patriarch to open Belmont restau... (Sep '15) Jul 20 Misha12 16
Real Life Community Church (Jan '16) Jul 17 martha 6
News Crime 15 mins ago 1:11 p.m.Four people charged ... Jul 11 jeepguy027 1
Tim Branch (Jun '09) Jul 8 agirlntheno 30
EG Wish list (Jan '10) Jun 27 belmont man 9
Any easy girls in Denver? Jun '16 Need2GetLaid 1
News Nelliea s building sells to Texas man Jun '16 checoinitout 3

Stanley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanley Mortgages