Stanley Football 2010
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
boobtoob

Charlotte, NC

#144 Dec 20, 2010
sounds like the new stanley coach who posts videos about ten year olds not blocking enough for his son. good riddance to those 2 crazee people
Babll Coach

Gastonia, NC

#145 Dec 21, 2010
boobtoob wrote:
sounds like the new stanley coach who posts videos about ten year olds not blocking enough for his son. good riddance to those 2 crazee people
Had not heard about this rumor. Where did this start?
Stanley

Charlotte, NC

#146 Jan 21, 2011
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an A55!!!
Fishing for information? That is the dumbest statement I have heard in a long time. It's okay though; I needed a good laugh. They can find out who is in the playoffs without even asking here. Not like it is secret information. It also doesn't matter who they have film on. We will still beat them.
Evidently you don't huve much faith in our boys if you are worried about them getting some tapes.
Who are you to tell someone to keep their mouth closed? You must be one of those sorry people that only cheer for the boys when they are winning.
I will say it, and I don't care. S-T-A-N-L-E-Y!!! Stanley Blue Devils are going to the playoffs. If you have a problem with that being posted, then you don't have much faith in our boys and their ability to win.
How did that work out for you??? You do know that when they asked for the info it had not been posted on the Pop Warner site. Sure you did you know everything. The Raider idiot got his butt handed to him also. Maybe next time, no wait, you aged out of football in Stanley good luck with those fine Middle School coaches. BAHAAHAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worker dies after being hit by bulldozer in Nor... 8 hr poster 1
Crazy Tue tareer 3
another Gaston county police officer retires a... Nov 17 Denton Troy 2
News Principal: Vaping 'rampant' at Lincoln County h... Nov 14 robin 1
News Lincolnton Chick-Fil-A hearing on city agenda Nov 14 lominnc 5
lokin 4 a man who enjoys me instead of his hand (Jan '09) Nov 6 Frank Rizzo 9
Watch out for Deer on the Roads Oct 31 posted 1

Stanley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance