Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Where are you all at?
well

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
Where are you all at?
Good luck with that one!There aren't any left!If there is,you can believe that they are taken or married.You sure wont find one on this site,bro!
U guys r crazy

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2013
They are at the grocery store on Friday nights, at the tanning salon, the gym, at Wal-Mart & the beauty shop on Saturday. They are at the stores that you don't like. Go in Bath & Body works & buy your Mom a candle, look around.....hang out longer by asking the girls for help picking out something for your Mom - she'll think you're cute. Come on....be clever.
Question

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2013
More bad ones than good ones , right GS !

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Question wrote:
More bad ones than good ones , right GS !
Yes there are. But it's the same thing with guys. More bad than good.

“Life is to be Enjoyed”

Since: Apr 12

*Cloud Nine*

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Have you ever tried a dating site ? Matched or E-Harmony? I've several friends who have had great results form these places.
spokenfor

Bellevue, WA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
It takes 1 to know 1....If your a Guy who doesnt have Himself togather & is looking for a Good Woman then as I said before "It takes 1 to know 1"!
proud

Duluth, GA

#8 Feb 21, 2013
U guys r crazy wrote:
They are at the grocery store on Friday nights, at the tanning salon, the gym, at Wal-Mart & the beauty shop on Saturday. They are at the stores that you don't like. Go in Bath & Body works & buy your Mom a candle, look around.....hang out longer by asking the girls for help picking out something for your Mom - she'll think you're cute. Come on....be clever.
So true. So true.

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Breezy _Soul wrote:
Have you ever tried a dating site ? Matched or E-Harmony? I've several friends who have had great results form these places.
I have tried them all, paid and free sites. I have never had a reply back from any one, on any site.

Owensboro, KY

#10 Feb 21, 2013
spokenfor wrote:
It takes 1 to know 1....If your a Guy who doesnt have Himself togather & is looking for a Good Woman then as I said before "It takes 1 to know 1"!
I definitely have myself together. I'm nowhere near perfect and I make mistakes. But we are all human and I know even good women are the same way. I just want a woman who is honest, loving, and loyal.
yep!!

Duluth, GA

#11 Feb 21, 2013
U guys r crazy wrote:
Sounds like we got a creep on our hands. Planning on kidnapping anytime soon? Weirdo.
newmommy

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 21, 2013
not all the bad ones are gone. im sure there are plenty of people looking for a good relationship. just you have to be willing to put in the time and the effort to find someone
Stupid

Madisonville, KY

#13 Feb 22, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
I definitely have myself together. I'm nowhere near perfect and I make mistakes. But we are all human and I know even good women are the same way. I just want a woman who is honest, loving, and loyal.
quit hoping someone your directing all your comments is seeing them , it's grossing me out ! Go to the bar or purchase a hooker but stay away from woman takin . All ur posts sound so gay and corny , hoping around forum to forum hoping she sees how much of a good dude you are , she already knew that ! I'am heading back to danvilles site this one sucks !

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>quit hoping someone your directing all your comments is seeing them , it's grossing me out ! Go to the bar or purchase a hooker but stay away from woman takin . All ur posts sound so gay and corny , hoping around forum to forum hoping she sees how much of a good dude you are , she already knew that ! I'am heading back to danvilles site this one sucks !
What are you talking about?
sle

United States

#15 Feb 22, 2013
You don't have to look for a good woman.Prove to be a good man and the good women will find you.
4real

Madisonville, KY

#16 Feb 22, 2013
sle wrote:
You don't have to look for a good woman.Prove to be a good man and the good women will find you.
I try to be a good man , but so it seems I must pick all the wrong ones . I've showed & told her what she means to me , but it's done no good . Lost without my partner in life ! Unsure what to even do anymore. Seems she likes playing with guys hearts or maybe it is just mine . Just don't know! Guess i'am throwing in the towel . Hurts more than words can express , but someday I might be as lucky as some to have a very best friend someone that wouldn't ever put another man first .
ihu

Akron, OH

#17 Feb 22, 2013
4real wrote:
<quoted text> I try to be a good man , but so it seems I must pick all the wrong ones . I've showed & told her what she means to me , but it's done no good . Lost without my partner in life ! Unsure what to even do anymore. Seems she likes playing with guys hearts or maybe it is just mine . Just don't know! Guess i'am throwing in the towel . Hurts more than words can express , but someday I might be as lucky as some to have a very best friend someone that wouldn't ever put another man first .
I hear ya there!!! d
Hey

Owensboro, KY

#18 Feb 22, 2013
GS , you're looking for love in all the wrong places! Others on here have told you straight guys wont find a straight gal in these here parts! Ain't gonna happen, especially if you act desperate! You want a chick that likes to hang in biker bars? Then go there! Gals on meth? Certain restaurants/motels.
You've got a good job and can easily afford joining the Y. Hint: there's women there! Swim! Work out! Don't walk up to a woman and tell her youre looking for a relationship... Just join her for a cup of coffee and become acquainted. Then maybe a friendly acquaintance ... Then just maybe a date. Meanwhile until that happens...be social enough to have a coffee with another woman. NSA. To have a friend you must be a friend! And that, dear, is the key to successful relationships!
Don't give up on your hearts desire. Just alter the course you are on.
Psst--if ya don't find a lady friend at the Y, at least you'll have a great body! Wow! And what's wrong with that!

Owensboro, KY

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Hey wrote:
GS , you're looking for love in all the wrong places! Others on here have told you straight guys wont find a straight gal in these here parts! Ain't gonna happen, especially if you act desperate! You want a chick that likes to hang in biker bars? Then go there! Gals on meth? Certain restaurants/motels.
You've got a good job and can easily afford joining the Y. Hint: there's women there! Swim! Work out! Don't walk up to a woman and tell her youre looking for a relationship... Just join her for a cup of coffee and become acquainted. Then maybe a friendly acquaintance ... Then just maybe a date. Meanwhile until that happens...be social enough to have a coffee with another woman. NSA. To have a friend you must be a friend! And that, dear, is the key to successful relationships!
Don't give up on your hearts desire. Just alter the course you are on.
Psst--if ya don't find a lady friend at the Y, at least you'll have a great body! Wow! And what's wrong with that!
I usually don't look for it. I don't do bars or most of the other things you mentioned. I don't have time to work out even though I would love to get in shape. I have a hard time being friends with women. I am currently working on myself but its hard to change. I don't just walk up and talk to any women. I'm shy. I only hang with one woman at a time. I can't talk and get to know several at the same time. I don't think that is right.
Hey

Owensboro, KY

#20 Feb 22, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually don't look for it. I don't do bars or most of the other things you mentioned. I don't have time to work out even though I would love to get in shape. I have a hard time being friends with women. I am currently working on myself but its hard to change. I don't just walk up and talk to any women. I'm shy. I only hang with one woman at a time. I can't talk and get to know several at the same time. I don't think that is right.
Hey, GS , you've said that one woman stuff a thousand times!! I'm just saying lighten up a little! A 10 minute conversation is NOT anything but a 10 minute conversation. It is NOT a relationship. Yes it's hard to change! I don't know of anyone that considers one conversation a relationshipyou need to work on just being friendly before you envision any sort of relationship. Just be a congenial man. And even a nod of the head and a "hello" is a start!
U work 7 days every week?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
allen from Utica drives a white truck (Apr '14) 44 min Fuclife 15
Jenni Cupples Haynes 50 min Holes 19
couples you cant stand 53 min Tatts 12
Black guy older blue crown vic 1 hr havetoknow 1
growing minds 1 hr DeeDee86 2
Dental Cost 1 hr DeeDee86 1
Fred Reeves Principal 1980 -1990 2 hr Curious 1
Stanley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web