Stanhope School Aftercare

Stanhope School Aftercare

Posted in the Stanhope Forum

Inquiring Parent

Parlin, NJ

#1 Feb 2, 2012
I am starting a new job next month in Parsippany and am looking into the aftercare program at the school (BASC. Can anyone tell me how it really is.

Are the adults in charge good with the kids? How does your child like it?

I do not want to pay a lot of money only to find out that it is not an option for my child.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Hope this answeres your q

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2012
My kids a first and fourth grader have been in this program all year. The aides are very good with the kids, and if you request they get there homework done they will have them work on it. this is a far better program than the previous KEEP program. Both my kids love the program and the AIDES.

sorry for the late response.
Parent

Newark, NJ

#3 Mar 24, 2012
Todays parents think the are not responsible for raising their children
what

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2012
What do you mean parent? who is not responsible for raising there kids? Who here is looking for someone else to raise their kids? Please eloborate on your comments. Are you implying you know anything about the people that need to use the after care program?
mike

Randolph, NJ

#5 Apr 22, 2012
i heard only good thing about the program.
clown around

Rockaway, NJ

#6 Sep 19, 2012
My child is enrolled in this program and just loves it! The staff there are helpful,friendly, easy to talk to and really get to know the children. The woman who runs it, Cathy, is fantastic!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 21, 2012
I am glad to see that people are satisfied with the after school program.

I have not heard one good thing about the program or the people who run it. I understand the qualification are not up to standard like a day care center.

All children are precious, and should be treated with kindness.
I know

Randolph, NJ

#8 Sep 21, 2012
They gossip and talk bad about the kids behind the parents back. If the parents only knew.
White Winged Dove

Rockaway, NJ

#9 Sep 23, 2012
If you know something the parents may not be aware of, I hope you inform them.
here we go again

Newark, NJ

#10 Sep 24, 2012
Main street Stanhope, and I Know! where are you getting your information from? do you have a child in the program? The person or people giving you this information, where are they getting thier info? the program is a good program, better than the one they had two years ago. The kids have no complaints and enjoy the aides and Ms. Cathy, enrolement is also up this year as compared to last. So as White Dove stated, if you know something that the parents need to know about let them no otherwise stop trashing a program you have no ties too. so sick of hearing peoples opinions on things that dont involve them.
here we go again

Newark, NJ

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Main Street Stanhope wrote:
I am glad to see that people are satisfied with the after school program.
I have not heard one good thing about the program or the people who run it. I understand the qualification are not up to standard like a day care center.
All children are precious, and should be treated with kindness.
Show us the facts to support your statements, or do you just make things up as you go. They are qualified or they wouldnt be allowed in the school.
Anonymous

Rockaway, NJ

#12 Sep 24, 2012
The after school program seems like its run better than the school is! Valley Road School is going down the tubes with no end in sight. It's my son's second year in the program and it just seems to be getting better. If anyone is hearing things I should know about, please post.
Here we go again

Landing, NJ

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Mad for, people just post negative things here with no facts to back them up. The program is doing fine, and like I said my kids like it there. Most of the negative comments come from the stay at homers, who think they know how to raise kids better than us who have to have both parents working. Hey my kids are no angels but they know how tto interact with the other kids there and have no issues. As far as the school goes, well we will see what they have to say tonight at back to school night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanhope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Molester in Netcong! 2 hr LMAO 3
be ashamed Jun 23 Do The Right Thing 4
Election Day Jun 17 Really 7
Netcong Restaurant Owner & Netcong Borough Coun... Jun 16 Wake Up 16
SMS Italian Festival @Waterloo Concert Field Jun 8 Melvin 2
News Longtime teachers, secretary say bittersweet go... Jun 8 Netcong mom 3
New Verizon Store in Byram May 30 thisguy 1
More from around the web

Stanhope People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE