crazy bus drivers
big shirley

Oxford, NJ

#1 Dec 7, 2011
there is a serious problem with school bus drivers .it seems no matter where i travel in this county i consistantly see school busses driving to fast or disregarding traffic laws .i work in the stanhope area and today for instance i saw to byram bus co.busses speed thru a red light on rt 183 with cars coming across the intersection.what is wrong with these people?!they have our childrens lives in there hands every day and show no regard for safety!something must be done.calling the bus co. to complain does nothing as i found out today.
G Liddy

Allentown, PA

#3 Dec 8, 2011
Yea I saw one on route 183 and Dell Run though the light, It was not bad enough the bus a head of him went though a yellow then turning red light, but bus #36 who was following the first bus did go though the red light, at a high speed in the pooring rain. I hope your wrong and the bus co. does do something.
WoW

Landing, NJ

#4 Dec 14, 2011
G Liddy wrote:
Yea I saw one on route 183 and Dell Run though the light, It was not bad enough the bus a head of him went though a yellow then turning red light, but bus #36 who was following the first bus did go though the red light, at a high speed in the pooring rain. I hope your wrong and the bus co. does do something.
No I am sure that Thomas will do nothing..........he is sleeping with one of the drivers. Enough said!
azzz

Flagtown, NJ

#5 Dec 15, 2011
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am sure that Thomas will do nothing..........he is sleeping with one of the drivers. Enough said!
Who are you talking about?? Did you pull this one out of your azzz??? No one said anything about a specific person not to mention you are trying hard to sqeeze in some serious malicious gossip you troublemaker!!
Andy

Landing, NJ

#6 Dec 15, 2011
azzz wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you talking about?? Did you pull this one out of your azzz??? No one said anything about a specific person not to mention you are trying hard to sqeeze in some serious malicious gossip you troublemaker!!
Sleeping with a driver is nothing compared to what Mackerly did to Frank Black who was a decent hard working man.
Taxpayer

Old Bridge, NJ

#7 Dec 15, 2011
Get your facts straight, Thomas no longer works for Byram Bus.
Netcong resident

Bronx, NY

#8 Dec 17, 2011
you should see them in rockaway, they beat you to the lights, and then cut you off. where do they get the drivers from? they are as nutty as rt 80 PA people I take backroads instead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanhope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netcong School trying to drown taxpayers in 201... (May '16) 11 hr Miss Snotti 41
News Poll of N.J. voters shows low turnout likely fo... (Jun '10) Nov 14 Crack Corn 61
News Thursday added 2nd NJ show; United Nations play... Sep '16 UNESCO 1
Fanuccis Aug '16 Freddy 10
St Michael's Aug '16 Lynn Guinee 1
Valley Road School - Abuse of Position (Feb '16) Feb '16 Have Respect 1
Stanhope House New Years Eve Event (Dec '15) Dec '15 Meg 1

Stanhope Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanhope Mortgages