First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Home Town Girl

Matawan, NJ

#1 Nov 9, 2011
Home Town Girl says congrats to Mike.
Lakeman

Sparta, NJ

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Way to go Mike! I'm glad that you have returned to serve on the town council. It is great to know that someone with integrity and a desire to do what is best for the town has been elected. There aren't too many honest and fair people around-I'm happy that you are one of them.
chip leiher

Parlin, NJ

#3 Nov 22, 2011
u don't know me but glad to see you are in place please continue the excellent handling of taxes and foster council cooperation-by the way we have a great DPW keep it up
wake up

Atlantic Highlands, NJ

#4 Nov 25, 2011
Mike will do well if he works with Roe and the councilmembers we trust. Don't forget where you came from Mike.
McDougal

Buffalo, NY

#5 Dec 12, 2011
Another 3 years of nothing. He didn't do anything for the 1st 3 years why should this 3 years be any different?
john

Flanders, NJ

#6 Dec 15, 2011
mike will do well, its roe we dont trust!! crabby old lady
wake up

New Hyde Park, NY

#7 Dec 15, 2011
john wrote:
mike will do well, its roe we dont trust!! crabby old lady
Obviously another cruel mindless duckhead comment. Your party time is over boys. Roe is the boss and Mike will follow Roe. Right Mike? While you are at it Mr. Depew, which duck is stealing fuel from the DPW?

Since: Jan 10

Parlin, NJ

#8 Dec 15, 2011
First of all Roe won't have much say in anything and can only vote in a tie. and second be careful what you say jeff and marie, thats slander right there and can be court ordered to track that post back to your IP address. I'm sure the Fire Department has already wasted enough money on your crap, why not a little more.
john

Flanders, NJ

#9 Dec 15, 2011
not a duckhead, wish i was though. you guys gotta stop the nonsense about duckheads, its really old
jerk

Flagtown, NJ

#10 Dec 15, 2011
bikerguy111 wrote:
First of all Roe won't have much say in anything and can only vote in a tie. and second be careful what you say jeff and marie, thats slander right there and can be court ordered to track that post back to your IP address. I'm sure the Fire Department has already wasted enough money on your crap, why not a little more.
Nice try but this CAN'T be done...o and you ACCUSING someone of something with no basis isn't slander?? Idiot!

Since: Jan 10

Parlin, NJ

#11 Dec 15, 2011
jerk wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try but this CAN'T be done...o and you ACCUSING someone of something with no basis isn't slander?? Idiot!
haha well your name fits you very well. in fact it CAN be done, and is used all the time. and let me give you a little vocabulary lesson.... Slander : to make a false spoken statement that causes people to have a bad opinion of someone.

So, by saying someone is stealing fuel (which is an obvious false statement) thats not slander? ok JERK you might want to go back to school for a few years.
wake up

United States

#12 Dec 16, 2011
bikerguy111 wrote:
<quoted text>
haha well your name fits you very well. in fact it CAN be done, and is used all the time. and let me give you a little vocabulary lesson.... Slander : to make a false spoken statement that causes people to have a bad opinion of someone.
So, by saying someone is stealing fuel (which is an obvious false statement) thats not slander? ok JERK you might want to go back to school for a few years.
There are two false statements. First calling me Jeff or Marie. The second one is regarding fuel. Mr. Depew will end this scam. Right Mike? There are several other abuses that will be settled once and for all. Party over.
john

Remsenburg, NY

#13 Dec 18, 2011
wake up you an ass. party, party party, its so freaking old. party truck, duckheads and ducklings. party is far from over. they are doing a great job and come along way from the old days. stop your immature remarks. you dont like it just leave, thats right nobody wants you.
Top of the Hill

Norwalk, CT

#14 Dec 19, 2011
First of all, Mike DePew is a big boy, with a good head on his shoulders. I believe he was elected to do the right thing for the town, weather Mayor Mayo agrees with his ideals or not. This is the reason we live in a democratic country. So Stop trying to pressure him to do what Mayo wants. Second of all, your IP address can certainly be traced to see who you are. It is done all the time by the police, to track cyber bullys and pedifiles. Finally, I think we can all agree that we are all tired of hearing "Wake Up's" half witted comments about the Fire Dept. If you are not Jeff or Marie, then what did Chief Drake and his outstanding Dept ever do to make you so bitter? They have become the positive talk of the county firemans association and are actually being asked to help other departments who were are in the same situation they were in 5 years ago. That obviously means that they are doing something right. Great Showing with Santa over the weekend. It reminds me of why I still live in a small town, where people care about each other. Great Job Guys! Glad to see that these traditions are still kept up.
Proud

Parlin, NJ

#15 Dec 19, 2011
Even In the "old days" Stanhope had quite a few dedicated and outstanding volunteer firemen. Can't take that away from them.
wake up

Tarentum, PA

#16 Dec 20, 2011
Proud wrote:
Even In the "old days" Stanhope had quite a few dedicated and outstanding volunteer firemen. Can't take that away from them.
And an outstanding chief that served years because his department respected his ability. Not a flash in the pan troublemaker that is voted out after a year or two. Better Days are coming!

Since: Jan 10

Budd Lake, NJ

#17 Dec 20, 2011
HAHAHA JEFF GET A CLUE! the ONLY reason you were in for the years is because none else wanted it. oh boy Jeff, i knew you put yourself on a pedestal but come on now. no wonder why your arms are so big, your constantly patting yourself on the back.
SHORT AND SWEET

Landing, NJ

#18 Dec 20, 2011
bikerguy111 wrote:
HAHAHA JEFF GET A CLUE! the ONLY reason you were in for the years is because none else wanted it. oh boy Jeff, i knew you put yourself on a pedestal but come on now. no wonder why your arms are so big, your constantly patting yourself on the back.
Come on Bikerguy111 now his ego will get even bigger.The only hope we have is head wont fit through the firehouse door.
Ward Cleaver

Irvington, NJ

#19 Mar 26, 2012
Mike is a good guy.
wilson

Allentown, PA

#20 Mar 31, 2012
mike! I thought he was Herman Munster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanhope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netcong BOE emergency meeting in July 21 hr Hmmmmm 4
Walmart Area Jun '17 Krampus 1
what's with the guy who always sitting in his c... Jun '17 Kid next door 51
No zoning for Ralph (Sep '14) Jun '17 Roberto 13
News Supermarket chain celebrates 90 years May '17 Congratulations 1
Stanhope contest? Feb '17 WTF 1
School bus stop at Acorn Street and Rt. 206 (Jan '17) Jan '17 Isacat 1

Stanhope Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanhope Mortgages