Unbelievable

Stanhope, NJ

#41 May 19, 2012
Knockout wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.Unbelievable I think that you are at the bottom of your Vaseline jar and perhaps you are the fustrated one. There is not a person in this Town that want's to look at Jimmy's crap anylonger. If you are standing up for him then you are apparently a Friend.....OMG! Does he even have any???? My heart bleeds for his wife. Patti needs to get far, far away from that man. Keep rubbing your own out Sweetie! Try Baby Oil it goes much farther than Vaseline......allthough Vaseline does have alot of other uses. You can shine your shoes with it too!
I am at the bottom of the jar with your mamma jamma. The point here is everyone knows the situation. Obviously nothing will get done about the mess, and as far as he goes as a person, that's between him and his wife. You must have voted for Obama; you're a liberal right?
Citizen

Newark, NJ

#42 May 20, 2012
Sick of your comments wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough already...GO GET A LIFE....GEESH!!!
Sorry if posting concerns about Stanhope on a Stanhope forum upsets you. What have I posted concerns you?

The potential violations, dumping of tires, mattresses or just the way it is starting to look to travelers passing through the town.

TiredofU

Irvington, NJ

#43 May 21, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if posting concerns about Stanhope on a Stanhope forum upsets you. What have I posted concerns you?
The potential violations, dumping of tires, mattresses or just the way it is starting to look to travelers passing through the town.
Your concern has become an obsession. You are on here constantly trying to get others to do your bidding. If you are so concerned then YOU need to take action yourself, coward! If you do not have the balls to take action then F-off and stop posting about this! Obviously the rest of Stanhope dos not care. GET LOST!
Marie

Kenvil, NJ

#44 May 21, 2012
TiredofU wrote:
<quoted text>
Your concern has become an obsession. You are on here constantly trying to get others to do your bidding. If you are so concerned then YOU need to take action yourself, coward! If you do not have the balls to take action then F-off and stop posting about this! Obviously the rest of Stanhope dos not care. GET LOST!
Oh yes we do care! You are a complete idiot! All of Jimmy's properties are nothing but Junkyards and there have been many complaints made by the Stanhope residents here. Check with the Town yourself idiot!
Citizen

Union City, NJ

#45 May 27, 2012
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes we do care! You are a complete idiot! All of Jimmy's properties are nothing but Junkyards and there have been many complaints made by the Stanhope residents here. Check with the Town yourself idiot!
Marie, it seems to be the people defending the unkempt areas in Stanhope getting nasty. On another tread I was a accused of owning the Black Forest Inn which I don't. No I don't own Bells either.

Please take care and lets remember the meaning of the holiday.
Sick of your comments

Randolph, NJ

#46 May 27, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Marie, it seems to be the people defending the unkempt areas in Stanhope getting nasty. On another tread I was a accused of owning the Black Forest Inn which I don't. No I don't own Bells either.
Please take care and lets remember the meaning of the holiday.
Oh Please, stop being so righteous. You are relentless with all your comments on here. Just leave this family alone already and let the town take care of it or are you incapable of doing something that would require an ounce of compassion?
Citizen

Union City, NJ

#47 May 27, 2012
Sick of your comments wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Please, stop being so righteous. You are relentless with all your comments on here. Just leave this family alone already and let the town take care of it or are you incapable of doing something that would require an ounce of compassion?
I've never referenced a family or do I understand why you feel I lack compassion. I have only asked questions and mentioned visible unsitely concerns of the 2 locations. Why dont you step back look at the sites and then see if I am wrong. Not to be mean, where is your compassion for the Black Forest Inn and Bells.
local dude

Randolph, NJ

#48 May 28, 2012
who gives a crap about bells or the black forrest inn their they make plenty of money because they use illegals at least jimmy employes american help go take a look in the kitchen or upstairs at the black forrest they live in every closet int the place
local dude

Randolph, NJ

#49 May 28, 2012
how can you bitch about jimmys towing id rather look at cars and tires then 10 illegals taking jobs from the legals and sending all the money back to their country witch is what jimmy has to look at
Stop Whining

Newark, NJ

#50 May 30, 2012
Dear self-righteous Newark (or is it Jersey City?) Citizen,

Please clean up your trash along the sides of your highways, hillsides, cliffsides, train tracks, and parking lots on the NJ side of the waterway. I have been back in NJ for 4 months and because of all of the crap littering the streets from the Polaski Skyway to the Viaduct, I have had 3 flat tires. Not to mention I hate bringing clients to restaurants in the area because of those eyesores.

Sincerely,
Your friend in much cleaner Sussex County.
Citizen

Newark, NJ

#52 Jun 3, 2012
Stop Whining wrote:
Dear self-righteous Newark (or is it Jersey City?) Citizen,
Please clean up your trash along the sides of your highways, hillsides, cliffsides, train tracks, and parking lots on the NJ side of the waterway. I have been back in NJ for 4 months and because of all of the crap littering the streets from the Polaski Skyway to the Viaduct, I have had 3 flat tires. Not to mention I hate bringing clients to restaurants in the area because of those eyesores.
Sincerely,
Your friend in much cleaner Sussex County.
To local dude and Stop Whining.

You both are deflecting and Jimmy's trash and visible mess is the topic. If you feel Black Forest is hiring illegals post a topic. As for the highway in Newark /Jersey city I also suggect posting another topic.
To the others staying on topic Thank You.
Stop Whining

Springfield, NJ

#53 Jun 6, 2012
It's not a deflection. It's calling out your hypocrisy. Clean up your own backyard (which is 100x worse than everything in this county combined) and we will worry about ours. By the way, I just drove by the place on Monday, 6/4 at 3pm. While it is not a pretty sight (and you deserve the dysentery roulette for eating there), it is hardly "right across from the BFI" and you have to put some serious effort into seeing it from the parking lot of the BFI, much less any of the trash or eyesores associated with the property.

To be quite honest, you can collectively count as many or more issues with the strip of housing on that side of the highway next to the Inn. Run down and in disrepair/squalor, multiple vehicles, and poor landscaping but that does not bother you, right?
Does it make it feel less like a personal attack if you go after a business rather than a homeowner?

I think you just have a personal crusade that you want to embark on. Gyro Bob's and Jimmy Dee's is your white whale. Also, I'd bet all of the Schnitzel in Vienna that YOU are the owner of the Black Forest Inn or are close to that person. There is no other explanation for your adamant tirades and relentlessness regarding the issue. Really. Go back and read all of you numerous posts on here (there are a lot!) and ask yourself if these are the actions of a sane, rational person or just some lunatic with an axe to grind.

Finally, don't try to end an argument or state a point with a condescending remark about not staying on topic with a flippant 'Thank you' to everyone else who you deemed had. You missed the point I made entirely and is in fact relevant to 'your' topic.

I'll highlight it for you again. It's simply this: Unless you live in the area, don't worry about it. Clean up your own mess in your own town/city or county. It is unbelievably worse than anything Jimmy could conjure up. Even if he had 100 more years to try and catch up with you
UGH

Kenvil, NJ

#54 Jun 7, 2012
Stop Whining wrote:
It's not a deflection. It's calling out your hypocrisy. Clean up your own backyard (which is 100x worse than everything in this county combined) and we will worry about ours. By the way, I just drove by the place on Monday, 6/4 at 3pm. While it is not a pretty sight (and you deserve the dysentery roulette for eating there), it is hardly "right across from the BFI" and you have to put some serious effort into seeing it from the parking lot of the BFI, much less any of the trash or eyesores associated with the property.
To be quite honest, you can collectively count as many or more issues with the strip of housing on that side of the highway next to the Inn. Run down and in disrepair/squalor, multiple vehicles, and poor landscaping but that does not bother you, right?
Does it make it feel less like a personal attack if you go after a business rather than a homeowner?
I think you just have a personal crusade that you want to embark on. Gyro Bob's and Jimmy Dee's is your white whale. Also, I'd bet all of the Schnitzel in Vienna that YOU are the owner of the Black Forest Inn or are close to that person. There is no other explanation for your adamant tirades and relentlessness regarding the issue. Really. Go back and read all of you numerous posts on here (there are a lot!) and ask yourself if these are the actions of a sane, rational person or just some lunatic with an axe to grind.
Finally, don't try to end an argument or state a point with a condescending remark about not staying on topic with a flippant 'Thank you' to everyone else who you deemed had. You missed the point I made entirely and is in fact relevant to 'your' topic.
I'll highlight it for you again. It's simply this: Unless you live in the area, don't worry about it. Clean up your own mess in your own town/city or county. It is unbelievably worse than anything Jimmy could conjure up. Even if he had 100 more years to try and catch up with you
YOU ARE CLUELESS! Why do you even waste your effort to go on here and rant. Just listen to yourself Retard!
Citiizen

East Orange, NJ

#55 Jun 8, 2012
Stop Whining wrote:
I drove by, stuck in traffic on the northbound side about an hour ago. He has moved vechichles and it is a little bit cleaner looking. Luckily the bushs are grown and it is hidden. The abandoned vechiche is still about a foot behind Gyro Bobe and the wreckers are parked on the restaurant property. The residents you referenced over the years have removed abandoned buildings, cleaned up the properties and kept the yard maintained.
I'm suprised you are aware of how much the resident on that strip of 206 in Stanhope have improved the property. Based on Stanhope/Byram residents the commercial business is the last to get with the program.
I got gas

Landing, NJ

#56 Jun 16, 2012
the old Jimmy's in now a new Delta and selling today for $3.19 a gallon so I want to give Jimmy a big thank you
Citizen

Douglassville, PA

#57 Jul 1, 2012
I got gas wrote:
the old Jimmy's in now a new Delta and selling today for $3.19 a gallon so I want to give Jimmy a big thank you
Are you thanking him for the $3.09 price or because the mattresses are gone? Tires are still a mess and the signage still has his name on it. If there is a new owner the signage should have been updated.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#58 Jul 6, 2012
Whatever the case may be, it looks nicer and its a functioning gas station.. with cheap prices ontop of everything else.

You guys care so much about what the town looks like, etc, why don't you do something about it? Im an avid fisherman and whenever I go to fish behind the church.. or even in hopatcong by the state park, I end up carrying out a bunch of trash from the river beds.

Atleast something was done about it looking like a mess.. Its not like we live in bernardsville or anything.

Now, just wondering whats going to happen to the hess station? I was so surprised they closed.. They had been opened for YEARS.
Citizen

Jersey City, NJ

#59 Jul 8, 2012
Jenger wrote:
Whatever the case may be, it looks nicer and its a functioning gas station.. with cheap prices ontop of everything else.
You guys care so much about what the town looks like, etc, why don't you do something about it? Im an avid fisherman and whenever I go to fish behind the church.. or even in hopatcong by the state park, I end up carrying out a bunch of trash from the river beds.
Atleast something was done about it looking like a mess.. Its not like we live in bernardsville or anything.
Now, just wondering whats going to happen to the hess station? I was so surprised they closed.. They had been opened for YEARS.
I don't do anything except complain, I try to get other people to do the dirty work so that way nobody knows what a jerk I am when I walk past them in shoprite.
Citizen

Douglassville, PA

#60 Jul 9, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do anything except complain, I try to get other people to do the dirty work so that way nobody knows what a jerk I am when I walk past them in shoprite.

As before I wasn't the person who posted the above text. Someone else posted it.

The station looks the same except the mattresses are gone. I wonder if the tax records reflect a new owner? Maybe the person who thinks keeping Stanhope clean is dirty work.
Citizen

Irvington, NJ

#61 Jul 9, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
As before I wasn't the person who posted the above text. Someone else posted it.
The station looks the same except the mattresses are gone. I wonder if the tax records reflect a new owner? Maybe the person who thinks keeping Stanhope clean is dirty work.
Just kidding, it was me! mu ha ha ha.

I'm silly like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanhope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netcong Day scare (Aug '12) 1 hr Joe 40
Opportunity in Netcong (Jul '07) Tue Disgusted mom 1,149
Netcong Fundraising Mon Lmfao 2
netcong auto restorers (Jun '14) Mar 2 Private Eye 4
Principal Feb 19 Netcong mom 10
Lenape Valley High School Feb 11 Netcong mom 26
What's up, docks? Lake Hopatcong has 2,183 of them Jan '15 blaxout 1

Stanhope News Video

Stanhope Dating
Find my Match