Mary's in Netcong
Participant

Kenvil, NJ

#1 Jun 27, 2012
Did anyone receive a circular regarding the Grand Opening of Mary's in Netcong? Where is it and do we need another pizza place?
WoW

Bergenfield, NJ

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Participant wrote:
Did anyone receive a circular regarding the Grand Opening of Mary's in Netcong? Where is it and do we need another pizza place?
What are you talking about..........what is Mary's?
Resident

Mine Hill, NJ

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Yes, I received the advertisment for Mary's Pizza and I can't figure out where it is. It came in todays mail in the Money Mailer. It's supposed to be at 70 Main St. It must be a joke
anywhere

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

#4 Jun 28, 2012
Looks like Pizza Express is changing there Name....
Participant

Morristown, NJ

#5 Jun 28, 2012
anywhere wrote:
Looks like Pizza Express is changing there Name....
Don't think so - drove past there and the Pizza Express sign was still up. I think they are on Maple too not the adress listed for Mary's. Maybe they have the wrong address on the mailer.
Resident

Mine Hill, NJ

#6 Jun 28, 2012
The phone number and the address come back to Pizza Express.
Greg

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jun 30, 2012
Resident wrote:
The phone number and the address come back to Pizza Express.
They are taking over pizza express. Wha ta joke, sending out a coupon before changing the name and menu.

Since: Jun 12

Denville, NJ

#8 Jul 25, 2012
Money mailer guy was desperate for the cash. The guy looks like a three toed sloath.
right

Landing, NJ

#9 Jul 25, 2012
lacey thong wrote:
Money mailer guy was desperate for the cash. The guy looks like a three toed sloath.
Because looks makes a person and their contibutions in life?? You are such a fooking juvenile!!!
TRU

Warwick, NY

#10 Oct 7, 2012
how about the new place on 109 schoolhouse road a real dump called erfnie's. it serves cold fish and clams the waitress is called debbie ducker she used to work in the abortion mill on hoseface street.after a couple of beers her work got sloppy just like her old hag face . debbie ducker was never much to look at but she was erfnie's and he was an ugly mofo, his own mudder spit him out and slapped his ugly puss at afterbirth.what a mess. debbie ducker is known to have a cave that is as empty as the grand canyon.her bald head erfnie uses to look at his sorry old mug.not even his mudder liked him. he used to hang with jerry sandusky and his old hag dottie,so much for the ducker and sandusky lines no kids comin out of those old cold caves.erfnie is a whistler .
lost

Hopatcong, NJ

#11 Oct 12, 2012
i worked for the loser. food sucks and he has no business sense. i had to leave cuz it was embarassing to admit i was working there. and grand opening....its been open. everything is the same except for the name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanhope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ronald E. Hand (Nov '06) Mar 17 Bob Rienzo 8
News South Jersey beer distributor to layoff 128 Mar 15 rasputinsir 1
Netcong School trying to drown taxpayers in 201... (May '16) Mar 6 Dontdoit 73
Stanhope contest? Feb 25 WTF 1
Fanuccis (Jun '16) Feb '17 Boloney 15
News 2 dead in apparent murder-suicide at NJ clinic (Mar '09) Feb '17 Her side- 71
News Poll of N.J. voters shows low turnout likely fo... (Jun '10) Jan '17 Leftist Libtard 62

Stanhope Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanhope Mortgages