OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#10964 Feb 25, 2013
For the record, I didn't say anything about 16 year old girls. You did. Fruedian slip?

Kiddie-fiddling pervert.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#10965 Feb 25, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
For the record, I didn't say anything about 16 year old girls. You did. Fruedian slip?
Kiddie-fiddling pervert.
Dude, we both know who you were referring to because of your past posts to me on another forum. I have to run out now. Why don't you stop being a coward and tell me where I can find you on LI. Because I already told you where to find mke and you cowardly backed away

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10966 Feb 25, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, we both know who you were referring to because of your past posts to me on another forum. I have to run out now. Why don't you stop being a coward and tell me where I can find you on LI. Because I already told you where to find mke and you cowardly backed away
LMAO! I'm....somewhere....in....Suff olk County.

Let's play "Hot & Cold".
lucy

UK

#10967 Feb 25, 2013
Obama been raceist so no he's not the best president check this out www.youtube.com/lucygreytv the proof is there
Obama is Great

White Plains, NY

#10968 Feb 25, 2013
President Barack Obama urged state governors on Monday to pressure Congress to prevent $85 billion in across-the-board government spending cuts from going into effect on Friday, saying he is willing to reach a compromise with Republicans

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10969 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, I am sick and tired of you running your lowlife deadbeat mouth on here praising the worst president in our nations history. Here is just how much of a fraud Obama is. Back when Clinton was president, he ticked off many liberals because he moved to the center on a lot of things and actually worked and compromised with republicans. Of course in 2008, the left feared that Hillary would so the same thing. So the liberals decided to put a senator with just 18 months political experience and also a community organizer in the primaries to basically just attack Hillary and keep her in check. Obama the fraud gained some recognition and as he met with his other lowlife political pals in Chicago, they realized they could accomplish bigger things. Of course having a zombie like a McCain also helped their cause. They realized that in past elections, the low income, uneducated minority voters largely unregistered never voted. So they sped up the changing demographics by registering these voters to cast votes for Obama. The 2nd thing they needed was money. So they bought off the election by getting huge donations from companies. Of course these companies were eventually paid back by the stimulus bill as everyone knows it was ineffective and basically just paid back the cronies who helped put him in office. Trust me, I know many of these companies firsthand from a former line of work I was involved with while out in San Diego. Get off your Obama bandwagon you miserable lowlife. Him and people like yourself are ruining this country. How can you not realize this is just beyond me
Brillant! I have learned alot from youre posts so keep up the good postings

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#10970 Feb 25, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I'm....somewhere....in....Suff olk County.
Let's play "Hot & Cold".
Only a matter of time till he finds you and like to see how you can stand up to him...LMAO!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10971 Feb 25, 2013
Obama is Great wrote:
President Barack Obama urged state governors on Monday to pressure Congress to prevent $85 billion in across-the-board government spending cuts from going into effect on Friday, saying he is willing to reach a compromise with Republicans
I'll lay money on it, the CONserVICTS will fight him tooth & nail on this one, just like they do on everything else. They don't want compromise, they want to cry when they don't get to do what the big corporations are lining their pockets to do. They couldn't care less about the American people, all they care about is what's going into their off-shore bank accounts.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10974 Feb 25, 2013
The Loon He Always Tight wrote:
Sequestration will happen. The GOP does not care about America.
Yeah, after all the socalled prez was the 1st to bring it up, he owns it.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10975 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, I am sick and tired of you running your lowlife deadbeat mouth on here praising the worst president in our nations history. Here is just how much of a fraud Obama is. Back when Clinton was president, he ticked off many liberals because he moved to the center on a lot of things and actually worked and compromised with republicans. Of course in 2008, the left feared that Hillary would so the same thing. So the liberals decided to put a senator with just 18 months political experience and also a community organizer in the primaries to basically just attack Hillary and keep her in check. Obama the fraud gained some recognition and as he met with his other lowlife political pals in Chicago, they realized they could accomplish bigger things. Of course having a zombie like a McCain also helped their cause. They realized that in past elections, the low income, uneducated minority voters largely unregistered never voted. So they sped up the changing demographics by registering these voters to cast votes for Obama. The 2nd thing they needed was money. So they bought off the election by getting huge donations from companies. Of course these companies were eventually paid back by the stimulus bill as everyone knows it was ineffective and basically just paid back the cronies who helped put him in office. Trust me, I know many of these companies firsthand from a former line of work I was involved with while out in San Diego. Get off your Obama bandwagon you miserable lowlife. Him and people like yourself are ruining this country. How can you not realize this is just beyond me
A great post that is right on, all should read this. Many know of what you post here but, ignored it to reelect this fraud, the hows I know, the whys are too damn baffling, I have had many sleepless nights trying to figure out why. thanks for posting.
lying prez

New York, NY

#10976 Feb 25, 2013
Uh oh, The other Liberal scumbag mayor Mike Doomberg wants a ban on 2 litre bottles of soda, now I do not drink soda, but tyrant Mike needs his effing ass kicked in and chased back to Boston where he came from, what a effing mutt. As a native born NYer I cant wait for the day I can get the hell out of this cesspool of a city, even though i've been here longer then about 90% of those who live here now.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#10977 Feb 25, 2013
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
A great post that is right on, all should read this. Many know of what you post here but, ignored it to reelect this fraud, the hows I know, the whys are too damn baffling, I have had many sleepless nights trying to figure out why. thanks for posting.
think that poster is former politician or something. He seems to know to much about the truth of the pres. Hope he blesses us again with his wisdom and he keeps up the good postings

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10978 Feb 25, 2013
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Still crying that the white guy lost & the RIGHT guy won, TWICE?

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10979 Feb 25, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>think that poster is former politician or something. He seems to know to much about the truth of the pres. Hope he blesses us again with his wisdom and he keeps up the good postings
Don't let this lying loser pantywaist fool you. He's not a former politician. He's some loser who stalks teenage girls & shares personal information about people with convicted felons. I can share with you some pretty scary stories about him, how he shared info about a 16 year old girl to a convicted felon who had threatened to sexually assault her. He's a 34 year old child, still gets a hard-on over Star Wars movies. The guy doesn't even have a job. He's an unemployed freeloading bottom feeder living off his Daddy's checkbook. Look into it, you'll find I'm right.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#10980 Feb 25, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Only a matter of time till he finds you and like to see how you can stand up to him...LMAO!
Fat scared stiff momma chamberlin hiding behind his t-man profile, afraid to use his momma profile cause you are afraid of troll you fat coward......and sucking unbiased azz at the same time you sick homo.....

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#10981 Feb 25, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Fat scared stiff momma chamberlin hiding behind his t-man profile, afraid to use his momma profile cause you are afraid of troll you fat coward......and sucking unbiased azz at the same time you sick homo.....
I would love to know what I'm supposed to be scared of. Because so far, I see nothing to worry about. Almost a month straight of crying & threats, I've yet to see anything other than crying & threats. Nothing to worry about.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#10982 Feb 25, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Still crying that the white guy lost & the RIGHT guy won, TWICE?
No, the LEFT guy won.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#10983 Feb 25, 2013
lying prez wrote:
Uh oh, The other Liberal scumbag mayor Mike Doomberg wants a ban on 2 litre bottles of soda, now I do not drink soda, but tyrant Mike needs his effing ass kicked in and chased back to Boston where he came from, what a effing mutt. As a native born NYer I cant wait for the day I can get the hell out of this cesspool of a city, even though i've been here longer then about 90% of those who live here now.
So a family of 5 that goes out for pizza as a treat now has to pay for 5 sodas instead of one large bottle or a pitcher, which means more money spent for a meal out, and more tax revenue for Bloomberg and NYC. He also wants this travesty to spread to all of NY State, and then the country. Welcome to the Nanny State.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#10984 Feb 25, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to know what I'm supposed to be scared of. Because so far, I see nothing to worry about. Almost a month straight of crying & threats, I've yet to see anything other than crying & threats. Nothing to worry about.
momma is by far the biggest scared stiff coward on all of topix......this fat clown shits his pants as he hides behind unbiased 24/7 only allowed to post per unbiased under orders......he was under orders not to use the t-man profile.....but now that you got unbiased scared shitless.....junior is now desperate...he needs all the help he can get as he scattered from here like a true coward.....too funny lmfao
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#10985 Feb 25, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Attack a typo when you have no other defense. The last ditch effort of the intellectually defeated low-watt.
You remind me of the "Smug" episode from "South Park".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rangers talk back (Oct '07) 4 min R Kramden 7,785
IMPEACHMENT - I am So Tired of Waiting ! 15 min 2 Dogs 14
More Democrat hypocrisy - UCLA Tennessee trav... 15 min Brown Jerry 2
Must see Trump TV 30 min 2 Dogs 1
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 56 min Prophet Atlantis 2,832
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Reality Check 43,474
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Reality Check 335,642

Stanfordville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance