SANCHEZ SLANDER

Riverhead, NY

#609 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
Is it true that Mitt Rommney has applied for the position of Pimp for your Mom?
And if he is hired may I expect a raise in rates from the usual$1.65?
You have crossed the line Sanchez this is Slander to Mitt Romney you have named him as a party in criminal activity....

You bet your azz this was forwarded,your attempt to miss-spell his name may not help you.

Don't bother to have it deleted .

Enjoy your day .
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#611 Feb 11, 2013
SANCHEZ SLANDER wrote:
<quoted text>
You have crossed the line Sanchez this is Slander to Mitt Romney you have named him as a party in criminal activity....
You bet your azz this was forwarded,your attempt to miss-spell his name may not help you.
Enjoy your day .
Really????
Really???
Really?????
Please tell me that you are joking!!!!
Really??
You are proof that there is a country called Moron,
because in you I have met its King !
My My My What will I do , I am to be be reported on an anonymous forum ,using an anonymous name for slandering a public figure!!!!!
Really???
Really????
BTW How is your Mom?
I hear her and Mitt Romney were caught in a public rest room in Penn Station raping a farm animal while your Mom was blowing him for
$1.65!!!!!! While his nine year old grand daughter filmed it on her I-Phone!!!!!!
There you go that should help out your slander suit! LMFAO
Really???
Really???

Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#612 Feb 11, 2013
SANCHEZ SLANDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your day .
I swear to God I can't stop laughing!!!!!
Really?????
I was kind of bummed returning home after a great vacation until I read this. Thank You Chuckles you are just the laugh I needed.
Really??
LMAO!!!!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#613 Feb 11, 2013
Really???
Really????
What a dolt!!!!!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#614 Feb 12, 2013
SANCHEZ SLANDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your day .
Should I hire a lawyer???
Really??????
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#615 Feb 13, 2013
SANCHEZ SLANDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your day .
This is my new "go to" post when I need a good laugh!!
Sylwester

Plock, Poland

#616 Feb 13, 2013
heh, nobody understands them
rusure

United States

#617 Feb 13, 2013
This mite be a good time 4 a laugh !
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#618 Feb 14, 2013
SANCHEZ SLANDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your day .
I still have not stopped laughing at you Biff.
You really bring stupid to its next level!!!!!!!!!
BTW How is your Mom?
I got $1.65
Giggle
MTX

Euless, TX

#619 Feb 19, 2013
I'm newly divorced , early 50's , for my first month at dance clubs , sitting alone , drinking water , women approach me , from 40-55 yrs start conversation , awesome .... "Do you want my number ? " " sure" I take it , same MO - " call me tomorrow "
I ALWAYS call., they answer , but busy ... Say " I'll call back" - they never do , I text , they ALWAYS reply , very polite , so far , but games !
I haven't dated since High School , I NEVER would expect women this age group to act like this ! Very disappointing , and really unnecessary ..
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#621 Mar 18, 2013
SANCHEZ SLANDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your day .
Giggle
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#622 Apr 19, 2013
The Real Jimmy Crack Corn wrote:
This summer, I have been making a concerted effort to meet more women and make friends with them so I might find a girlfriend. Before, I was very shy about things like that and kept to myself when it came to meeting new people. I'm a personable guy but generally didn't "hit on" women regularly.
One thing I've been noticing is the practice of girls giving you their phone number and then just not answering the phone, not answering text messages, and/or acting like the person on the other end is not alive. It's mystifying - what the hell is so hard about:
1) Saying no. I am a grown man and don't really care. I'm interested - if you aren't, that's not the first time, won't be the last and I'm probably better off.
2) Giving me a fake number. That way, when I call, I find out you're not interested. Is this nice? No. Is it ethical? No. But at least I know where I stand when it happens.
There is something wrong with the female race that I don't know how to describe but you people are twisted.
God you whine like a little girl! Show some backbone like Robin Roberts does you little whimp!!!!
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#623 Apr 23, 2013
This summer, I have been making a concerted effort to meet more women and make friends with them so I might find a girlfriend. Before, I was very shy about things like that and kept to myself when it came to meeting new people. I'm a personable guy but generally didn't "hit on" women regularly.
One thing I've been noticing is the practice of girls giving you their phone number and then just not answering the phone, not answering text messages, and/or acting like the person on the other end is not alive. It's mystifying - what the hell is so hard about:
1) Saying no. I am a grown man and don't really care. I'm interested - if you aren't, that's not the first time, won't be the last and I'm probably better off.
2) Giving me a fake number. That way, when I call, I find out you're not interested. Is this nice? No. Is it ethical? No. But at least I know where I stand when it happens.
There is something wrong with the female race that I don't know how to describe but you people are twisted.
Need a tissue there Betty?
What a whimpy little troll

Since: Jul 10

Mineola, NY

#624 Apr 23, 2013
End The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Need a tissue there Betty?
What a whimpy little troll
I actually figured some things out and ended up getting engaged to a pretty wonderful woman who doesn't play stupid games. I see that you're still following me around topix like a three-legged dog, though. Don't worry, this is not pathetic at all.
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#628 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I actually figured some things out and ended up getting engaged to a pretty wonderful woman who doesn't play stupid games. I see that you're still following me around topix like a three-legged dog, though. Don't worry, this is not pathetic at all.
Yes it is .
You are a pathetic little whimp who will be getting sympathy sex from a girl who must be uglier than a three dicked Billy Goat. Does she also share your views about people fighting cancer?
End The Sanchez

Riverhead, NY

#629 Apr 23, 2013
End The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is .
You are a pathetic little whimp who will be getting sympathy sex from a girl who must be uglier than a three dicked Billy Goat. Does she also share your views about people fighting cancer?
Speaking of cancer Mrs/Mr Deformed Sanchez...I am still waiting for you to die.
Real man

Ashburn, VA

#630 Apr 24, 2013
All the bleady americans go to hell!! You greedy dogs!!!

Since: Jul 10

Mineola, NY

#631 Apr 24, 2013
End The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is .
You can think whatever you want, your view into what is true for me is far more hazy than my view into what is true for you. What is true for you is that you have spent 30 pages on Topix, 2 years, 9 months, and 7 days, a total of 1012 days, bumping this topic. Cancer does seem like an apt comparison - this thread has grown like a cancer on your insides. I don't know exactly why you're so obsessed with it, but that doesn't matter as much as the fact that this is, by a pretty wide margin, one of the weirdest and most pathetic pieces of behavior I have ever seen perpetrated by a human being on the Internet.
DID YOU KNOW

Monroe, NC

#632 Apr 24, 2013
That 'End the Hate' aka Mrs. Deformed Sanchez tried to claim that IT died of cancer on the LPW thread? The psycho created the lie to gain sympathy from the ignorant followers who hung on his every word in the make believe land it created on the LPW thread. It's funny that the freak pretends to be so concerned how others view cancer patients yet has no problem PRETENDING to be a cancer victim. A true low life. It's also funny how he dispenses his opinion on love/relationships yet portrays himself as a female (Mrs. Deformed Sanchez and others). A true perv.
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#633 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You can think whatever you want, your view into what is true for me is far more hazy than my view into what is true for you. What is true for you is that you have spent 30 pages on Topix, 2 years, 9 months, and 7 days, a total of 1012 days, bumping this topic. Cancer does seem like an apt comparison - this thread has grown like a cancer on your insides. I don't know exactly why you're so obsessed with it, but that doesn't matter as much as the fact that this is, by a pretty wide margin, one of the weirdest and most pathetic pieces of behavior I have ever seen perpetrated by a human being on the Internet.
Just behave and tend to your mentally handicapped 'girlfriend". Take her to the zoo they love the zoo....and shiny things. Tee-Hee. Does she think you are a man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 8 min Sayville Flash 11,666
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 23 min NYStateOfMind 310,381
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 39 min Go Blue Forever 188
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 45 min jimi-yank 3,245
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 306,569
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 48,461
Bill Cosby or President Obama 9 hr God 1

Winter Storm Watch for Dutchess County was issued at November 24 at 3:01AM EST

Stanfordville News Video

Stanfordville Dating
Find my Match

Stanfordville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stanfordville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stanfordville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News