Jenna Caudill....
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BrookiePoo_unkno wn EMO

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2008
i ABSOULTLY HATE this POSER! shes so stuk-up! shes NOT emo..she has NO REALLY problems(cuz being single is NOT considered a problem) her Mommy and daddy buy her EVERYTHING she wants WHEN she wants it! if u can afford anything you want when you want it...ur not emo. if u wear hollister...ur NOT emo...if u listen to Rhianna your NOT emo. If your biggest problem in life is boys, then ur NOT emo.

Jenna if you are reading this....im not the only one that thinks this...acually i know a couple of your "Really close" friends think the same...you might want to change your ways cause its rather insulting to see posers like you..you'll get hurt one day...and no one wants that do we? haha. Buh-Bi.

LOVE,
Brookiepoo
Brookie Hater

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2008
Heres the thing about this Brookie Poo-she is
a hater
bashing everyone
low life
trash

Jenna whoever you are
fu-- her
shes mad cause she has no life but the computer she hides behind
LOSER WITH ALL CAPS
Shorty

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2008
Listen here...Jenna is a pretty kewl girl and dosnt need ur crap. me and her used to be friends and might even still be. Shes had her share of heart breaks,so cut her sum slack. she can be "emo" and alil' preppy all at the same time. theres nuthin wrong with dat. its her own personal style. she's the way she wants to be and thats good enough fo her. so u need to get on with ur dang life and leave her alone. the last thing this chicka needs is sum messed up people talkin bout her. peace out.
JENNA CAUDILL

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2008
TO BrookiePoo_Unknown emo

idc who u are...
All i got to say is HAHA...
u think u no so much about me when u really no nothing at all...
For one thing i dnt listen to damn rhihanna
i hate rnb,rap,pop,and country so tht wuz a rele stupid comment
2nd-so what if my mom n dad can afford to buy me stuff... u sound like ur jealous tht i can afford, but ur information i actually have ta work for stuff i get...
i shop were ever i want if i find sumthin i like i buy it...i buy mostly off of clearance...
3rd-Ok YOU DONT NO SHIT ABOUT MY PROBLEMS...
I HVE A few heart breaks...
but those arent my problems...guys come and go...but most of them arent worth shit...
for information ive been ta counsolor bout some emotional problems...and anger issues.

ANd as far as me bein stuk-up...lol...u dnt no shit i dnt think im better then ne1...cuz i no tht so many ppl are better than me n every way...

And as far as my "Really Close" friends go about feeling this way... well i really dnt care i no who my friends are which there are very few of.

ANd go ahead hurt me, ur only hurting me becuz ur jealous of what ive got, and who i am
which i dont understand but thats obviously whats going on...

and what else is new theres always sum1 who hates me... i could really care less

Oh... and the way i dress... wow... i wear wat i want, i dnt care if it seems "EMO" or "PREPPY" or watever...
but thx for noticing wat i wear its nice no tht ppl pay attention to the way i dress...
Love JENNA CAUDILL
but to the ppl who defended me thnx so much love ya
jenn

Mount Airy, GA

#5 Dec 13, 2008
to Jenna, i dont know you at all, but i am very sorry for the way people are treating you on here. Thats a bunch of BS. They MUST be so jealious of you and what you have. You know who your true friends are. Dont worry about these haters on here. I have people that hate on me too cause of what I have. Over look these girls on here. Keep ya head up girl.
jenn h.
Brittany Ratliff

Kingman, IN

#8 Dec 14, 2008
listen....
I'm family to Jenna, I go to lincoln.
I think very highly of her.
she does have some problems with her parents like EVERYONE else. she doesn't care what you little bitches think because you are immature and Jealous because she is beautiful and secure, something you wont find in high for a long time. jenna i'm proud of the person you are and are becoming and i love you.

But i'm a senior at lincoln and if this sh!t doesn't stop, I will handle it kay....? thanks =]

have a nice day.
Brittany Ratliff

Kingman, IN

#9 Dec 14, 2008
and thats to brookiepoo
who sounds like a fuck!ng poser to me.
look me up =]
hahahha

Danville, KY

#10 Dec 16, 2008
get em brittany
i luv ya jenna
jenn

London, KY

#11 Dec 16, 2008
IM glad things have calm down for ya! See ya at school
jenn
jenna caudill

United States

#12 Dec 17, 2008
thanks ppl for defending me
luv u guys bunches even if i rele dnt no u
lol
alixxx allennn

United States

#13 Dec 17, 2008
jenna is a relly close friend of mine and i dnt tlk about her so theres ur first problem she is relly cool and i kno her very well and u r stupid for gettin on here and posatiin stuff just bc ur boredd wit ur own li ves and ur gnna say y r u on here well im on here bc she told me ppl were tlkin about her so i decided to tell them exactly wat i thought so LEAVE HER ALONE
just what i think

Somerset, KY

#14 Dec 17, 2008
JENNA CAUDILL wrote:
idc who u are...
2nd-so what if my mom n dad can afford to buy me stuff... u sound like ur jealous tht i can afford, but ur information i actually have ta work for stuff i get...
i shop were ever i want if i find sumthin i like i buy it...i buy mostly off of clearance...
but those arent my problems...guys come and go...but most of them arent worth shit...
for information ive been ta counsolor bout some emotional problems...and anger issues.
ANd as far as me bein stuk-up...lol...u dnt no shit i dnt think im better then ne1...cuz i no tht so many ppl are better than me n every way...
And as far as my "Really Close" friends go about feeling this way... well i really dnt care i no who my friends are which there are very few of.
ANd go ahead hurt me, ur only hurting me becuz ur jealous of what ive got, and who i am
and what else is new theres always sum1 who hates me... i could really care less
Oh... and the way i dress... wow... i wear wat i want, i dnt care if it seems "EMO" or "PREPPY" or watever...
but thx for noticing wat i wear its nice no tht ppl pay attention to the way i dress...
Love JENNA CAUDILL
well first of all. sorry but i look at you as a poser. its nothing personal but thats the kind of person you seem to me. i hear you claim to be "scene" and thats not how it looks to me. and i ,personally, wouldnt want to defend the fact that i have problems. i would actually not spread rumors or post cmnt on here sayin that i do have problems. and from what you posted you do look like a poser.
jenna

United States

#15 Dec 19, 2008
wtf?

Im back on here trying to defend myself...maybe after this ppl will stop talking bout me.

lets get this straight...im not a poser,im not emo,scene,prep or ne labeled group, im jenna.

i defended me having problems becuz brookipoo was tlkin shit bout me... she seemd ta think i dont have real problems. but i do...no 1 knows what ive been through...

What the hell am i suppose ta b posing as?
sum days i wear an outfit tht does look a lil emo but tht doesnt mean i wore it trying to b emo, i wore it becuz i thot it looked cute...
and other days il wear outfits tht make me look like a total prep...again only wore it cuz i thot it wuz cute
if these are the reasons im being called a poser...get the fuck over it...i dress and act how i want...

:FACT:im not pretty, or poppular, im not the smartest girl,i hate sports,rap,country,rnb,pop,sof t rock,southern rock,im shy,middleclass,i act like a lil kid all the time,i love to laugh, but i wear my heart onmy sleeve, and i cry alot.my music n friends are my world,99.99% of the things that are bad that ppl say bout me are lies,:FACT:I buy my clothes at hollister,aerie,aeropostale,jo urneys,wetseal,cosmic,pac sun,hot topic,WALMART/KMART/GOODWILL/T ARGEt/yard sales <3
becuz it doesnt matter what store it came from if its cute n u like it...

THE BOTTOM LINE IS....
I DNT FIT INTO ANY LABELED GROUP
DONT LABEL ME...I DONT EVEN NO WHO I AM YET

I WILL NOT BE LABEL-RACHEL J. SCOTT
thatXoneXkid

Corbin, KY

#16 Dec 20, 2008
i think thats totaly fuckied up that u say that cause im a real close friend of hers so u kned to get your shit straight
misty

Danville, KY

#18 Dec 21, 2008
u need to leave people alone. jenna is a realy good person!!! No1 messes wit my friends because ill mess u up....HAHAHA
BYE!!!

Love: Misty
court

Manchester, KY

#19 Dec 21, 2008
JENNA CAUDILL wrote:
idc who u are...
Love JENNA CAUDILL
haha, jenna you are a poser.
you arnt emo, but who would wanna be..
Wesley Russell

Somerset, KY

#22 Jan 18, 2009
court wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, jenna you are a poser.
you arnt emo, but who would wanna be..
haha its pretty ad when your to effin scared to put your real name on here and jennas an awsome chick who is awsome...lol
a voice of reason

London, KY

#23 Jan 18, 2009
To all you who would bad mouth this lil girl guess what you will grow up to be famous see there was sumeone like all of you once b4 he hated ppl who were different and tried to get other to hate them even hurt them and he was famous just like you his name was ADOLF HITLER so the next time you hate on sumone just think you are just like him
lynsey

London, KY

#24 Feb 13, 2009
i happen to know jenna since she was a baby. she is an amzing person and young lady. no matter what is being said, jenna, know your true friends and know the people who care most about you..your family and closest friends. keep your head up. your beautiful and deserve all the happiness in the world! i love you!
misty

Versailles, KY

#25 Feb 15, 2009
1st of all i have to say puting comments about people on here that degrade them and put them down is verry childish..And being chicken to use your real name...... need i say more!
one day brookiepoo ( whoever you are) will realize this is all pointless bullshit. apparently you are very bored. in 5 years non of the things you thought about people in school will matter. most people will grow up and move on, but there will be a few that never change. don't let that be you!
lastly Jenna is my little sister and she has a good heart and i don't see her on here bashing people just for the hell of it!
keep your opionions to yourself and everyone will be happier!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I still think about my ex. 17 hr Josh 10
News Lincoln grand jury indicts 15 for drug trafficking (May '13) Sun take a stand 9
Camp Nichols Retreat, Arise Ministries (Jun '12) Jul 25 Kind One 6
Looking for Boyd Bears (Apr '10) Jul 24 Amy 9
Fort Logan Jul 23 Blue Hawaii 5
Can I automatically get my full license when I ... (Jul '11) Jul 21 YEs 45
does anyone know terri dunn? (Mar '09) Jul 18 ugh 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanford Mortgages