Does anyone know Todd Folger

Posted in the Stanford Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
who is he

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jul 25, 2009
He seems alright to me but he is just very secretive. Does anyone know much about him?
xguard

Danville, KY

#2 Jul 25, 2009
when he was in jail(if its the same one) he tried to kill himself with a paper clip. he seems weird to me
who is he

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jul 25, 2009
OMG. are u serious? It is the same one, I knew he was in jail for a while. He seems weird to me to. Sometimes I think he's okay and other times I'm wondering who the hell he really is! ya know. Did you ever know James Alcorn? the white one.(theres a black one too).
jeezzzz

Brownsville, TN

#4 Jul 25, 2009
todd folger is that redhead who got teresa alcorn pregnant.....while she is married to james alcorn, who cheated on her. all while her boyfriend larry brent was locked up, lol. lovely.
UUH

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jul 26, 2009
Dang, somebody knows alot. Well that answers my questions. Thanks.
old friend

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 27, 2009
Todd is a really good guy. He's just has some bad luck. IF it's his kid he will take care of it.
teresa

Stanton, KY

#7 Jul 27, 2009
Yeah, well sounds like somebody needs to stay out of my business. And yeah, I know todd is a good guy and Yeah, IF its his baby he'll take care of it. love that one. I don't get into other people's business I would appreciate it if people would stay out of mine. I'm sure no one tried to do anything with a paper clip. Get a fu**ing life and grow up. If anyone wants to say anything about me or todd since you know so much about us then u know where we can be found. Use some courage to fight your battles not hide behind a fucKing computer.
many moons ago

Germany

#8 Jul 29, 2009
Todd folger is the one of the biggest losers in lincoln county. I know this. He used to date a girl i went to high school with, until she got her shit together and joined the military. Kinda funny she went to basic training and he went to jail. The grapevine in lincoln county at the time was she would go to work and he would go pick up his best friends girlfriend. Haha, poor girl she knew it was going on the whole time. I know she always had a job while we were in school and he wouldnt work and was getting money from her to buy his shit. Kinda sad. I mean for the most part you would think by now hes learned his lesson, stealing, drugs, and everything else he has done. Its not bad luck its just lack of common sense. If it his kid i really do feel sorry for that baby. I hope and pray that he has changed because stepping up and taking responabilty is not one of his traits. But people do change, but i highly doubt that one has. I see Todd in Renos all the time, so he hasnt stoped his drinking, i wonder whoses supporting that habbit now!
teresa

Stanton, KY

#9 Aug 5, 2009
Well, Todd is a straight guy now. He works everyday and supports himself. But as for our baby, We miscarried last week. I was four months pregnant. We are very sad. Our pregnancy wasn't planned and we were shocked at first, but after news like that sinks in you can't help but to love your child. We were happy and excited to have this child. People say it just wasn't Gods will but that doesn't help to ease the pain. This has hurt us both greatly.
wondering

Brownsville, TN

#10 Aug 5, 2009
sorry for your loss--but dont u think it has ALOT to do with all the pills you take? it ruins your system........even if u dont take all them pills anymore, abusing perscriptions so badly as you did will not help u carry a child.
teresa

Pikeville, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2009
I don't know where you get your information but I never abused pills. I have a pinched siatic nerve and have to take prescription medicine but do not do anything that is not monitored by my doctor. So go to hell you heartless bastard!
Any Number

Ford City, PA

#12 Aug 6, 2009
Hahah, I don't know why but I found what "wondering" said to be extremely funny. Could be the lack of sleep, I'm not sure. But I lewl'd.
SMC for life

Germany

#13 Aug 6, 2009
Well God does have ways of doing things. Some people really shouldnt be allowed to have kids. I guess the two of you are in that group.
xguard

Danville, KY

#14 Aug 7, 2009
So was teresa with the white alcorn or the black one? And yes todd did try to cut his wrists with a paperclip. I was working when they found him and brought him down and strapped him in the chair so he wouldn't act so stupid. I thought he was with jessica. all he did was cry like a bitch the whole time he was locked up. ask any of the guys who were onthe 2nd floor.
okay

Brownsville, TN

#15 Aug 8, 2009
xguard wrote:
So was teresa with the white alcorn or the black one? And yes todd did try to cut his wrists with a paperclip. I was working when they found him and brought him down and strapped him in the chair so he wouldn't act so stupid. I thought he was with jessica. all he did was cry like a bitch the whole time he was locked up. ask any of the guys who were onthe 2nd floor.
the white one.
SMC for life

Germany

#16 Aug 11, 2009
xguard wrote:
WOW maybe they should go on muarry. He might be able to get todd help.
wondering

Winchester, KY

#17 Sep 5, 2009
Well i believe he only got out of jail for a little while. I'm pretty sure he got locked back up. Who knows....
His Brother

Danville, KY

#18 Sep 9, 2009
I know his brother Travis he is sweet but he has alot of issues
lol

Somerset, KY

#19 Sep 9, 2009
Timmy and Todd has the same girlfriend
guy

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 11, 2009
lol...who is this girlfriend that is shared by Timmy and Todd?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Gwinn Island still open? 1 hr Brittany 2
SpineCenter by Ephraim in Danville 1 hr Info 9
Tyler isaacs 1 hr dolly 4
high speed internet for Lincoln County (Aug '08) 10 hr Jania New 46
Ground Beef smelling like cow poop??? (Jun '12) May 22 higgns 42
social services good or bad (Jan '09) May 19 NanaL 16
Country boy cadillac May 18 Country Boy 8
More from around the web

Stanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE