brittany kaye wade/brittany kaye burton

Posted in the Stanford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mmmeeee

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2009
someone who like to talk sh*t and now we know who r u!!!!
mmmeeee2

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2009
Ha Ha its funny how she hid behind a married name. Says a lot about a person. But she went to school with everyone and knows all about everyone. WHATEVER!!!!
mmmeeee2

Somerset, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2009
I love the 150,000 dollar home, if so she got ripped. And the blazer she was bragging about, OMG broke down. What a loser.
mmmeeee

United States

#4 Nov 18, 2009
lol ur a nut mmmeeee2 guess i just missed u on here but yea i agree she got ripped lol
Brittany Kaye Burton

Danville, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2009
WELL first of all your all crazy b/c im not hiding behind a married name Thank you... b/c my mans last name is Carrier... and second of all I did no get ripped on my house...and I know you dont know about my b/c appparently you havent seen it.. all you FAT B!tches are nuts you everyone live in shacks.. yeah my blazer is Broke down if thats what you want to call it but only b/c my man is too busy makin MONEY something you all know nothing about... I have it made, and btw you didnt mention my truck, its pretty nice huh? bet you wish it was yours and yes Christina Criswell, i know who you are too.. your all FAT LAZY WH0RES.. GOD get a life and quit hatin' on me, not my fault, my life turned out better.. go to school get a job.. do something damm..... and last but not least Cyrstal.. you better hope i dont f^ckin find out your behind this aswell!!!
Brittany Kaye Burton

Danville, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2009
did it really take u this long? golly u r as dumb as i thought
Brittany Kaye Burton

Danville, KY

#7 Nov 18, 2009
whis hiding behind their married name now Mrs.Anderson and Mrs.White... or Browning... your all dumb alwats have been and always will be
Brittany Kaye Burton

Danville, KY

#8 Nov 18, 2009
meant always.. sorry im in a hurry have better things to do!!
mmmeeee

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2009
well see ur wrong again since this isn't christina criswell i know who she is but thats not me so i guess ur not as good as u thought u were
mmmeeee2

Somerset, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2009
Brittany Kaye Burton wrote:
whis hiding behind their married name now Mrs.Anderson and Mrs.White... or Browning... your all dumb alwats have been and always will be
WHo is the dumb bitc* now? Your the one that took forever to read it, if it takes you 2 weeks to read those small comments, bitch* go back to school. Your not as fu**ing smart as you think you are. I seen you leaving your house, and yes you did get ripped off. My house is 2 times bigger and while we are all bragging, I own a 85 Dodge Pickup(runs and drives), 94 Cadillac Seville(runs and drives). So bitc* dont come on here and talk about us not knowing what making money is, oh yea this is Susan, whos hiding now. Sam has had and kept the same job for more than 3 years now. We love our family, so go harp on someone else, and if your gonna brag make it worth my dam* time.
mmmeeee2

Somerset, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2009
WELL first of all your all crazy b/c im not hiding behind a married name Thank you... b/c my mans last name is Carrier... and second of all I did no get ripped on my house...and I know you dont know about my b/c appparently you havent seen it.. all you FAT B!tches are nuts you everyone live in shacks.. yeah my blazer is Broke down if thats what you want to call it but only b/c my man is too busy makin MONEY something you all know nothing about... I have it made, and btw you didnt mention my truck, its pretty nice huh? bet you wish it was yours and yes Christina Criswell, i know who you are too.. your all FAT LAZY WH0RES.. GOD get a life and quit hatin' on me, not my fault, my life turned out better.. go to school get a job.. do something damm..... and last but not least Cyrstal.. you better hope i dont f^ckin find out your behind this aswell!!!
For one Im smaller than you, even after 3 kids, so HA, and you used the name Brittany Kaye Wade, so yea bitc* you were hiding, don't deny it its in writing on this website, and you called us dumb. LMFAO!!! Oh and Im scared!! NOT
mmmeeee

United States

#12 Nov 19, 2009
Well Brit i have a broke down car and live in a duplex next to my inlaws and have a truck that need work but runs i am a stay at home mom cause we want that for our kid and really cant afford to do much but u know what i am ok with that b/c my child hs food in his belly clothes on his back and a warm bed to sleep in. I guess we know ur priorities u know job, house, car, then u remeber ur kid wow wish i had u as my mom nevger felt so loved!!!!!
mmmeeee2

Somerset, KY

#13 Nov 19, 2009
Oh yea by the way your big mouth started this not us. Two people were trying to get back in touch and like in High School you had to poke your nose into someone elses business. So you quit hatin' and you get a life. Im glad you think your life turned out better, money first over everything else....let me know how that turns our for ya. After all your on here bragging on "material" things.
Brittany Kaye Burton

Danville, KY

#14 Nov 19, 2009
i will keep bragging.. cuz i know it got it better. You DO NOT need to bring my child into this, i never said anyting about your children except that there were three of them.. i think thats a little outlandish. and i am entitled to my own opinion.. my son is very loved clothed fed and kept warm in his bed.. so lets not get on that!! never said you werent a good mom.. but you sure did, and you should've never went there.. my kid always comes first!! hes my number one man!! and if you seen me leave my house why didnt you stop by say all that you had to say on here? now whos scared.. yeah and by the way susan i seen you in walmart not even 2 days ago and your most definately not littler than me after three kids sorry hun look in the mirror or does you shack have one!! get a life wh0res
Brittany Kaye Burton

Danville, KY

#15 Nov 19, 2009
mmmeeee wrote:
well see ur wrong again since this isn't christina criswell i know who she is but thats not me so i guess ur not as good as u thought u were
and for you i really dont give a f^ck who u r!! if you have anything to do with this bunch of trash then thats what i consider u too... Christina Trash... just my opinon.. everyone has one right?

one more thing, thats how i was in high school come on all you b!tches kissed my aZZ give it up dang
brittanys girl

Richmond, KY

#16 Nov 19, 2009
you all are fu**in crazy!! brittany is a wonderful mom and no baby has got it so good. personally everyone who went to school with all of you think the same damn thing. you all are fat nasty whores and you all need to get fu**in jobs! it takes more money these days to make a comfortable life for a kid especially three...so it just sounds to me like lazyiness!! oh yea "ill get me a man to take care of me so i can sit and eat twinkies and bash people online like a fat white trash hoe!" i swear you all sound like you nver been out of lincoln county...get jobs and grow up. quit waitin on a damn man to pay your fat lazy way, or livin off welfare. dumb b!tches!!!!
mmmeeee2

Somerset, KY

#17 Nov 19, 2009
Wow you now you are on here doing the same thing, so you are what you preach. Brittany I never said anything about your kid. What pleasure would I get out of talking about a kid. He's lucky to have what he has, I never said he didn't have it. Screw it, we are both respectable moms, so do me a favor and I will do you one. Drop this BS on the internet and lets live our lives without bashing on each other, we are both happy with our lives and lets leave it at that, Im not "backing down", Im just tired of doing this, like you said, we have lives to live, so lets live em, good grief, we are 21-22, we are above thiws BS. Please take this as a waste of each others time, and call a truce(spelling). Im tired of coming on here and arguing, i came to this site to see if old friends were on and this happens. So cuddos to the family and whatever, live a happy life. No sense in dragging this on, we have kid(s) to worry about. Honestly if we see each other, i don't wanna "fight and argue" we would only make fools of ourselves.
Susan

Somerset, KY

#18 Nov 19, 2009
Think/write what you may but this is the last time im on this forum. Honestly, hope we can get over all this BS Brittany and just go back to normal.
Coopers Mommy

Danville, KY

#19 Nov 19, 2009
i think thats the best thing to do aswell12 wish you all luck in the long term but just out of curiosity i wanna know who meee2 is? and wade is my mothers married name.. i didnt put my last name b/c i knew this would happen!!
Coopers Mommy

Danville, KY

#20 Nov 19, 2009
not mee2 i meant meee i know susan whos the other?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John wilson won't send the date 1 hr Nosey AF 3
Cody Yaste 3 hr jerry halcomb 6
American greetings 5 hr Kathy 8
I'll never forget you 6 hr depths of despair 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr Jagoe 844
kkk members tell it here (Apr '08) 23 hr Angel watching 148
IGA is coming May 25 truly 2

Stanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanford Mortgages